Pinky's Fairy Garden - 2x4 Indoor - Soil - LED's - 6 Plants - Grow 3

Some of my favorite old school bands & artists are the likes of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Grand Funk Railroad, Jefferson Starship, Santana, The Eagles, Johnny Cash, The Mamas & The Papas, Steely Dan, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Simon & Garfunkel, Montrose, Elton John, and so on as I think you all know where I'm going.:theband:
Like it says in one of the quotes listed in my signature "Without music, life would be a mistake." and I agree with wholeheartedly. Rock on!:love:

Some of my favorite old school bands & artists are the likes of Stevie Ray Vaughn, Grand Funk Railroad, Jefferson Starship, Santana, The Eagles, Johnny Cash, The Mamas & The Papas, Steely Dan, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Simon & Garfunkel, Montrose, Elton John, and so on as I think you all know where I'm going.:theband:
Like it says in one of the quotes listed in my signature "Without music, life would be a mistake." and I agree with wholeheartedly. Rock on!:love:

OMG, it's like you got into my mind! Don't forget Lynyrd Skynyrd... That's double trouble. :laugh: Perfect. :)

OMG, it's like you got into my mind! Don't forget Lynyrd Skynyrd... That's double trouble. :laugh: Perfect. :)

Wow, perfect line up guys!!! I am loving it!
:circle-of-love::thumb:

hey
I dont remember if you were always a mod, but if not congrats. and for what it is worth, I read the news section or i should say the headlines just to see whats cooking.
Anywho Thanks for doing the mod.

Side note, me-plants have such short node growth because of my hack playing guitar to them not sure they like it much, silly me....:rofl:

cheerios...........!

hey
I dont remember if you were always a mod, but if not congrats. and for what it is worth, I read the news section or i should say the headlines just to see whats cooking.
Anywho Thanks for doing the mod.

Side note, me-plants have such short node growth because of my hack playing guitar to them not sure they like it much, silly me....:rofl:

cheerios...........!
Today is my first day as New Moderator. I am so excited. As soon as I am up and going I hope to see all of you on the 420 Cannabis News Corner! :circle-of-love:

Things are looking great over there love the green it's so lush haha very beautiful and your pictures are great also can't wait to see the flower development on your ladies :thumb:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420
You and me both stewie! Thank you for the compliments, and my girls thank you too!
:thanks::circle-of-love:
Your girls are looking absolutely gorgeous Pinky ;)
Ah, thank you Growlow! :battingeyelashes::hug:

I've just spotted the name change too so officially Congratulations on the new position PinkyGreen, wishing you well for the future :thumb:
Thank you so much Kraize, I really appreciate all of the support! :hug::circle-of-love:

The laskos being so wide are not very loud for a giant fan.

And congrats m'lady! Great to know that you will be sending us all the news that's fit to print! So stoked for you!
Thank you Shigg! That really brightens my day! That's good news about the lasko, thanks! :thanks::love:

Congrats "Christine"? Awww heck Pinky!

:peace:

FE
Feel free to call me either. Thank you, I am so honored to be the news moderator! :thumb::Namaste:

Well I'll be damned, that super swell Pinky. I should I call you Mrs. Pinky ma'am.. I'm so very Happy for you and your new amazing job, it's a dream come true I suppose. I hope you have the best of luck with finding and posting all the news on cannabis worldwide. It's going to be a adventure on its own for you, who knows where this rabbit hole will take you... Interviews, cannabis cups, great medical stories and all the rest of the news that comes to your plate daily.

Once again mrs. Pinky ma'am, we all appreciate your contributions to this site. And now, you'll be doing the world a service... Very cool my dear, very cool indeed. Congratulations on you :420: position.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thank you Snid, I am very excited about my new position! I will do my very best to bring you the best and most comprehensive cannabis news. I believe I will be in training for a little while, so as soon as I am turned loose, I hope to make you all proud! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom