Winging It In Winter By The Window: Soil Auto Grow

Eish would have love to see some Gordons outdoor growing. But hey all the best Carmen. Enjoy the summer season my friend.
Thank you Skottel. I'll be following closely to see what you do in your garden.

I am very very high, buzzing buzzing buzzing... did a test sample of the Bruce Banner #2, very nice so far, sjoe speedy!

Can't wait to catch up on journals tonight. I'm busy setting up a new laptop atm. Looking forward to unwinding and having a good read :)

Sunday 2 Oct Update

My Wedding Cake and Bruce Banner #2 are now jarred and will breathe twice a day for a week and then once a day for a week. I do not keep hygrometers but am familiar with the climate and how I like my weed dry. I am more than happy with Boveda which I have used for years. The bud weighed in at 65g and 68g respectively. That is 2.29 oz for the Wedding Cake and 2.40 oz for the Bruce Banner #2. It's not a lot but I kept the plants small to fit my space. It'll keep me going for a few months.

I need to find another source of home grown to buy because this aint gonna be enough and I'm not keen to be buying Swazi brick weed, which is the only affordable street option. I've been buying surplus from a growmie but they are leaving the country soon so he has dismantled his grow op.

Please forgive the shaggy appearance of the bud. I have a condition called Essential Tremor which prevents me from fine handiwork. I am never going to win nug of the month, that's for sure! Maybe one day when I buy a bowl trimmer lol.

Bruce Banner #2
DSC_0437-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake
DSC_0417-Edit copy.jpg

DSC_0413-Edit.jpg

I miss you guys. I will pop in with a smoke report in a couple of weeks. Big love to all the growmies :green_heart::circle-of-love::green_heart:

Sunday 2 Oct Update

My Wedding Cake and Bruce Banner #2 are now jarred and will breathe twice a day for a week and then once a day for a week. I do not keep hygrometers but am familiar with the climate and how I like my weed dry. I am more than happy with Boveda which I have used for years. The bud weighed in at 65g and 68g respectively. That is 2.29 oz for the Wedding Cake and 2.40 oz for the Bruce Banner #2. It's not a lot but I kept the plants small to fit my space. It'll keep me going for a few months.

I need to find another source of home grown to buy because this aint gonna be enough and I'm not keen to be buying Swazi brick weed, which is the only affordable street option. I've been buying surplus from a growmie but they are leaving the country soon so he has dismantled his grow op.

Please forgive the shaggy appearance of the bud. I have a condition called Essential Tremor which prevents me from fine handiwork. I am never going to win bud of the month, that's for sure! Maybe one day when I buy a bowl trimmer lol.

Bruce Banner #2
DSC_0437-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake
DSC_0417-Edit copy.jpg

DSC_0413-Edit.jpg

I miss you guys. I will pop in with a smoke report in a couple of weeks. Big love to all the growmies :green_heart::circle-of-love::green_heart:
Hey Carmen. Great harvest hey. Got some good weight there! Seeing forward to the smoke report

Sunday 2 Oct Update

Please forgive the shaggy appearance of the bud. I have a condition called Essential Tremor which prevents me from fine handiwork. I am never going to win nug of the month, that's for sure! Maybe one day when I buy a bowl trimmer lol.

Bruce Banner #2
DSC_0437-Edit.jpg

Wedding Cake
DSC_0417-Edit copy.jpg

DSC_0413-Edit.jpg

Id be proper stoked to have nice buds like that Carmen.👏👏👏

Congrats on the harvests, Carmen! Can you not grow a few more autos to tide you over? They're not as dependent on a certain light schedule the way photos are.

God I am so stoned (Lavendar Best)... a thousand thank yous too everyone who has congratulated me and wished me good harvest.
Hey Carmen. Great harvest hey. Got some good weight there! Seeing forward to the smoke report
yum yum yum so far ;) ty SS
Congratulations for the harvest Carmen! Those are some sweet looking buds!
tasty sweet Otter ty! This is my third wedding cake and the yummiest by far. Spice and licorice. The BB#2 is strawberry diesel... a delightful potpourri of these two plus the lavender, which now has a vague sense of lavender about it, and the caramel.... yum!
Id be proper stoked to have nice buds like that Carmen.👏👏👏
thanks Yoges :)
Bravo. Those buds look tasty. Whoop
Ty LR!

@Trala Thank you for the invite to the F2 Wookies Angels full throttle grow off! It's going to be a hoot...I hope you don't mind me adopting the billboard approach.... I felt it was go large or go home as they say here down south #GirlPower

Hi HG, thank you :)

I have other commitments until next year winter, so it will be a long wait. I will have to buy in, in the interim.

This will be happening in May 2023 though with @BooWho2 and @Trala all things being equal, so watch this space! (PS all credit to the artist from whom I stole and butchered the fan art)

F2 Wookies Angels.png

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Important edit. I should at this point say that the Wookies F2 Angels grow was the brain child of Tra, who was gifted some seed. Look for her billboard in her tent. More later!
This is going to be fun! :circle-of-love:

Everything worked out, and worked out exceptionally well, thanks to your hard work and commitment.

You got some great advice, true enough, but you're the one that really made the whole thing work...
Congrats on the 2 great harvests- and I'm glad to hear that it's getting you really stoned!:lot-o-toke:

@Trala Thank you for the invite to the F2 Wookies Angels full throttle grow off! It's going to be a hoot...I hope you don't mind me adopting the billboard approach.... I felt it was go large or go home as they say here down south #GirlPower
I’m living for it girlfriend!

If you don’t get those seeds by the 21st (my fav number) I’ll send 3 more (my other favourite number).

That is defs our billboard!

I fucking love it!

#girlpower

God I am so stoned (Lavendar Best)... a thousand thank yous too everyone who has congratulated me and wished me good harvest.
Enjoy!
@Trala Thank you for the invite to the F2 Wookies Angels full throttle grow off! It's going to be a hoot
Think we need a countdown. I feel like this will be epic.
...I hope you don't mind me adopting the billboard approach....
She wouldn't tell you if she did mind.

Luckily she loved it.
I felt it was go large or go home as they say here down south #GirlPower
I think you ladies should celebrate and go large.

Its very similar to what we say, our version is

Go Hard or Go home. The hashtag after that might have been a little awkward though....

I’m living for it girlfriend!

If you don’t get those seeds by the 21st (my fav number) I’ll send 3 more (my other favourite number).

That is defs our billboard!

I fucking love it!

#girlpower

Thats the spirit.

Im Big Kev excited for this to start.

Luckily she loved it.
Omg, sooo cute you think you know! Lollllling!

Don’t listen to a word, Carm. Coz it’s not true.

If you’re my people, and you fuck me off, even slightly, you know.

And Carm, you’re my people babe. Xo

Enjoy!

Think we need a countdown. I feel like this will be epic.

Luckily she loved it.

I think you ladies should celebrate and go large.

Its very similar to what we say, our version is

Go Hard or Go home. The hashtag after that might have been a little awkward though....

Thats the spirit.

Im Big Kev excited for this to start.
Chuckling at Big Kev :laugh:

Lolling at the banter :rofl: I would hope so Tra and glad you consider me your people, thank you friend. I'll follow up on the seeds but I'd give them a good while before resending, as it can take months for things to get to us. Thank you for being so generous.
This is going to be fun! :circle-of-love:
It will be awesome :circle-of-love: I am getting excited already!
Great harvest weights for that space, and I'd say those flowers look lovely! Many a barely-trimmed bud has won NOTM, so don't be shy if you take a pic you love.

㊗️
Thank you for the congrats and encouragement Shed. I may as well consider it sometimes. If you don't try something, you don't have a chance at succeeding right :) I am glad to know that you consider the harvest weights for the space good.
Everything worked out, and worked out exceptionally well, thanks to your hard work and commitment.

You got some great advice, true enough, but you're the one that really made the whole thing work...
Congrats on the 2 great harvests- and I'm glad to hear that it's getting you really stoned!:lot-o-toke:
Thank you so much Carcass... I have a huge grin across my mug right now :)

If I tell lies they are nice lies.
I found this out the hard way.

Tra to me: I'm generally nice to people. (Emphasis on generally)

Also Tra to me: Im flaming you publicly for grammar, spelling, and I never let anything go. Even if I do it myself. But Ill call you my friend still.
The violets are never shrinking at your place.
This is exactly why this Tri grow is going to be bigger than Ben Hurr a lot of fun.

This is exactly why this Tri grow is going to be bigger than Ben Hurr a lot of fun.
Yes! :) Oh I really am looking forward to it. In the meantime spinach seedlings are growing in the used soil in the same pots. Their disguise 🥸

Yes! :) Oh I really am looking forward to it. In the meantime spinach seedlings are growing in the used soil in the same pots. Their disguise 🥸
Visitor: "Why Carmen, why do you have all these big pots growing spinach? Couldn't you find something else to grow in them? I mean you can get spinach at the market..."

Carmen: 🤥😈

Visitor: "Why Carmen, why do you have all these big pots growing spinach? Couldn't you find something else to grow in them? I mean you can get spinach at the market..."

Carmen: 🤥😈
Azi, I have laughed and laughed at this :rofl: It somehow puts me in the mind of Black Adder

Saturday 15 Oct Impromptu Update
#Brucebanner2

Greetings friends and fellow stoners,

I hope you are all well. I am still keeping up to date with journals, so I see everyone is busily gardening away.

Let me begin with my disappointment. I finally got up the courage to take a nug pic. Afterall, as Shed said, if you don't throw your hat in the ring... well here is the nug pic that missed the submission deadline by seconds. As I was preparing my post, Renee closed the comp.

Anyhoo, not to let an opportunity go to waste, I thought I'd give the Bruce Banner a try! The cure is early days yet as I am still in my second week of burping, but the high is amazing, the smell is just gorgeous and the inhalation full of fuel. I am energized more than speedy, and I am clear headed and focused. I love this feeling of crystal clarity.

I might enter the nug next month... what do you think?
DSC_0475-Edit-2.jpg

Thank you for stopping by and have a brilliant weekend!

Back
Top Bottom