5 Different Species Of Autos

morning Solar

I'm glad to see another trying their luck with the auto's outside......:thumb:

I too, am doing a outdoor auto grow, I had 5 all together, I harvested 3 already and there is 2 still going,that I started on July 1st.
I had 4 massive midget's(heavyweight seeds) and 1 northern lights x big bud. I've harvested 3 already, 2 m/m and the 1 nl x bb and they all turned out different than what was described in the at the site, I won't go into that , lol, they are all jarred up and curing now and yes I've tried the M/M #1 and is excellent, but I'm sure it will just get better with a solid month of cureing, it will be much better, I burp them just once a day now and the smell is getting there....:smokin:

this a great thread Solar, your girls looked really great, too bad about the early chop, do what ya got to do is all,,,,

I will suggest one thing, I used 4 gal. milk crates, that I lined with ''landscape cloth'' and it turned them into what they call ''airpots'' kind of like a DIY thing and cheeeeep...lol ... I will say this also the 4 gal crate was a solid root ball and the planet was 35'' tall. I think the final will be around 2.5 cured .... i'll let ya know after a month..... i'll use 5-7 gal next time...

I've enjoyed your thread, and all the pic's ,, I SUCK at this computer stuff , someday i'll learn how to do those things .....

again thanx for all the good info here and best of luck with ur girls, I'm interested in the og kush .....lol:drool:

Solar be well

fringe50

for some of the big autos you should use around 25l others the root balls don't take anywhere near as much. The grow shop by my place says you should use a deeper pot rather then a wider pot they even sell auto pots.

Automatic Plant Pot 18L

Deep, square, black flowerpot, made ​​of durable plastic with an 18L capacity.

This pot is different from the rest in the way its volume is distributed, making it taller but narrower.

This difference in shape, achieves a better development of our auto-flowering marijuana plants , because their roots will develop more as a network and less as a spiral, having more of and a deeper substrate in which to grow. This will reflect in its growth, and especially in its final yield.

Compatible with the square white dish for 11L pot .

Pot measurements:

Upper diameter 26.50 x 26.50 cm
Base diameter of 18 x 18
Height: 40 cm

morning Solar

I too, am doing a outdoor auto grow, I had 5 all together, I harvested 3 already and there is 2 still going,that I started on July 1st.
I had 4 massive midget's(heavyweight seeds) and 1 northern lights x big bud. I've harvested 3 already, 2 m/m and the 1 nl x bb and they all turned out different than what was described in the at the site, I won't go into that , lol, they are all jarred up and curing now and yes I've tried the M/M #1 and is excellent, but I'm sure it will just get better with a solid month of cureing, it will be much better, I burp them just once a day now and the smell is getting there....:smokin:

this a great thread Solar, your girls looked really great, too bad about the early chop, do what ya got to do is all,,,,

I will suggest one thing, I used 4 gal. milk crates, that I lined with ''landscape cloth'' and it turned them into what they call ''airpots'' kind of like a DIY thing and cheeeeep...lol ... I will say this also the 4 gal crate was a solid root ball and the planet was 35'' tall. I think the final will be around 2.5 cured .... i'll let ya know after a month..... i'll use 5-7 gal next time...

I've enjoyed your thread, and all the pic's ,, I SUCK at this computer stuff , someday i'll learn how to do those things .....

again thanx for all the good info here and best of luck with ur girls, I'm interested in the og kush .....lol:drool:

Solar be well

fringe50

first thnks for the nice words u wrote and the info...all i read in this thread and others(researce) i learn a lot.i believe the climate is very important thing.in both kind.auto or not..i live i enviroment this time is 30+ c and everyday more than 50% humidity...it can go 80%probably this affects to plants...for example in this weather if u make a grow ,a non auto ssedd directly to the land-soil-nature ,u can take more than half kilo from one plant..today i read in the news the goverment is ready with eu to legalize it because we have huge numbers of growers for personal use...they said also (thats suprised me) ''to grow a small number of trees for themslves and to SUPPLY their friends...WOOOOWWW..to supply their fiends?of course no money involved.anyway i change subject...i would like to see ur journal if u have a thread of them...thanks a lot...really thanks a lot...

also the most i've ever got off of an auto outdoors was about 80gr

hi!Spart ,id u make 80 dy g from one plant? i didnt know what u said about the pots,,,but i know other plants they active like autos about the roots to have taller pot...thank ufor the info...in my first indoor auto journal i had dry weed from five plants 180g and i destroy some more to smoke coz i didnt have..lol....thats most i took from autos in the only time i did it indoor..outdoor 5 plants maybe 50g....thats why i believe the climate is has to do with it...or what excactly said:THE POTS....i use only very small pots .thats why i have smaller plants less yield..,.wwooww i talk too much today..:thumb: thanks Spart...

here is the 2 i harvest earlier....
this is the auto super hash...quiet early harvest..
Auto_Super_Hash2.jpg
Auto_Super_Hash11.jpg

skunk automatic...not so early harvest...site sais 7 week...indoor 7-9weeks..4 beautifull buds the whole plant
Skunk_Automatic3.jpg
Skunk_Automatic_whole_plant.jpg

doesnt look too much in foto but is enouph for now...lol...
best_parts.jpg
best_parts1.jpg

:420:

morning Solar

, lol, they are all jarred up and curing now and yes I've tried the M/M #1 and is excellent, but I'm sure it will just get better with a solid month of cureing, it will be much better, I burp them just once a day now and the smell is getting there....:smokin:

I will suggest one thing, I used 4 gal. milk crates, that I lined with ''landscape cloth'' anday i'll learn how to do those things .....

again thanx for all the good info here and best of luck with ur girls, I'm interested in the og kush d it turned them into what they call '
I've enjoyed your thread, and all the pic's ,, I SUCK at this computer stuff , some.....lol:drool:

Solar be well

fringe50

curing is the most important for me...if u do itright even earlier harvest u will get the taste ,the smell,and the buzz u like...i hear they still trichms keep developing atnthe phase of curing...after all the taste and smell make the diffrnce...if smell like shit and taste like horse shit(sorry for my lanquage)i cant smoke it..i love the smell of a good plant...i smell it and feel exctasy for a second...curing is secret...

hi ...7th wekk finish..going to 8th...49-50 days update...the walter white auto is the smaller and OG Kush Auto theother...lets see some picures...maybe one more time i will photo them in pot....
walter white auto....
walter_white_auto_Small_1.jpg
walter_white_auto5_Small_.jpg
walter_white_auto4_Small_1.jpg
walter_white_auto3_Small_1.jpg
walter_white_auto1_Small_1.jpg
walter_white_auto2_Small_1.jpg

both...
bothhh_Small_.jpg
bothh_Small_.jpg
both_Small_.jpg

og kush auto....
OG_Kush_Auto_5_Small_.jpg
OG_Kush_Auto_6_Small_.jpg
OG_Kush_Auto_Small_2.jpg
OG_Kush_Auto_4_Small_.jpg
OG_Kush_Auto_3_Small_.jpg
OG_Kush_Auto_1_Small_.jpg
OG_Kush_Auto_2_Small_.jpg

the walter white sais on site needs 75-80 days....too soon...the og kush cant remember well.....i think 9 weeks from sprout...7-9 weeks...cant remember in first pot i copy paste the info of each one...
my respect...
thank u all u visit my thread..i will give my best to be an active member and to respect the rules...have a nice day..

morning Solar

your girls are looking great..... lookin like they should be picked soon. I've got 2 auto's left, maybe 10 days to 2 weeks....maybe ..lol

these auto type are fun, and I will be doing more of them next season, I've already have the list started ....:) I know I stated in my last post that I had approximate cured weights. here are the results so far.... #1 M/M- 2.75,,,#2 M/M-1.5,,, NL x BB-2.5.....all total for now is 6.75 zips so far out of three plants,and the other 2 will add enough to take it over 8, maybe 9 zips with everything cured, for 5 plants I'm pleased with the results. I think for next season I will be doing them in 6 gallon crates, I can still move them around if needed....:allgood:

ummmm dat's it for now Solar..... best of luck with the cure...:Namaste:

be well

fringe50

morning Solar

your girls are looking great..... lookin like they should be picked soon. I've got 2 auto's left, maybe 10 days to 2 weeks....maybe ..lol

these auto type are fun, and I will be doing more of them next season, I've already have the list started ....:) I know I stated in my last post that I had approximate cured weights. here are the results so far.... #1 M/M- 2.75,,,#2 M/M-1.5,,, NL x BB-2.5.....all total for now is 6.75 zips so far out of three plants,and the other 2 will add enough to take it over 8, maybe 9 zips with everything cured, for 5 plants I'm pleased with the results. I think for next season I will be doing them in 6 gallon crates, I can still move them around if needed....:allgood:

ummmm dat's it for now Solar..... best of luck with the cure...:Namaste:

hi frige!!!nice to hear from u again...can u explain me about the yield of the five in grams?ididnt understand how much yield u harvest dry staff....i am also glad about my yield....maybe the quallity could be better but even this earlier it is very good...many friends told me that and i felt it also...and still needs some curing...now something else .....the police ( i dont know why but they r after growths all time.....)..the g cost 5-8 euros a nice quallity staff and now coz they catch everybody the price is 3-4 times up....15-20-40euros for a gram...so i am glad i dont pay for my smoke.....they buy drones to fly in cities to check roofs and balconies and small places in town u can grow...and they use it for nature also....i cant believe it...israel drones to catch some smokers?and they leave the other kind of drugs(hard drugs)to be in market.....in the country next to us catch 360.000 plants this summer....
i want to apologise i didnt left the plants to full mature but i cant risk it....i will harvest the other 2......or maybe og kush ...because og cush sais tottal crop time 9 weeks..harvest outdoor 7 weeks.....but the other needs 75-80 days...one small plant i can hide it easy....
i am going now to chech them with the 100x microscope.....if i see many ambers i will chop it...even if the head is red and the body clear...(tichomes...)
this is a question i would like someone to explain me..how's possible to have amber but not milky amber....
i will give my best to capture a photo with camera and microscope so u can see people ur self....it is weird for mr..i knew that first turn cloudy and then the head get reddish...i hope i will have the picture i need...:Namaste::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thumb:
be well

this isthe clearest picts i could take....i was shaking ..didnt photo many photos with clear-amber....but what i realise today is i found more cloydy trichomes....not fully cloudy but cloudy and not crystal colour...lets see fotos...i did the beter i could...i capture 100 photos almost ...but only these are clear...the others cant see anything...

9489.jpg
8693.jpg
7826.jpg
6987.jpg
51088.jpg
41369.jpg
22047.jpg
121045.jpg
31773.jpg
111174.jpg
10577.jpg
15767.jpg

u know in microscope u must be excactly in the right place or else u can see clear-crystals colour trichs looks cloudy...u must see in correct distance..1/1000 not close or not distance and looks cloudy and get confused if not realize it

they look mostly cloudy/clear with a few amber ones. give her a week and she'd be perfectly fine to chop :goodjob:

i am very afraid with the chopers and now the drones...i mean very afraid......i want to get rid for now evwerything it can proove i am a grower....everymorning i am afraid not to leave at home and 20 porks appear from nowhere with the guns.....not again.....maybe today ...maybe tomorow...maybe the most 3-4 days,....

fuck man if it's that bad just cut em down it won't be a couch lock stoned it'll be more of a head high like a sativa but it's better then getting arrested

fuck man if it's that bad just cut em down it won't be a couch lock stoned it'll be more of a head high like a sativa but it's better then getting arrested

excactly....here the last 2 years they took it very seriously with mj...i dont see to do so much job with real illegal activities..all because is easy money for goverment in crisis...
.fuck it...it is good it is enouph i will enjoy it....i will upload the last picture tomoow or the day after...:Namaste::420:

Back
Top Bottom