Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CANDIDA DRY/CURE UPDATE

Hello folks, what a day! I want to show you the Candida's! They're sitting smugly in the drying office naked all the time. I'm jealous! For some time the room rh has been fine for curing so here we are. No burping required to get o2 into them to live through the act, well the microbes anyway! This is the easy way!

I'm waiting for labs to get back so I can get them tested. I tried home tests and am not comfortable with the results. Also waiting for them to get back to me through email. Nothing yet.
Been giving it a taste. We feel that we get a high when we vape it. o_O Could be nothing but our minds playing with us. BREAKING NEWS Ms O just called out that the vape sesh "HELPED A LOT" I love that talk! She was hurting soundly and It was the first tokage of the day. I was just being sympathetic passing it back and forth :cheesygrinsmiley: More later.
I hope you're enjoying your day as much as I am mine! :ciao:

Highya SO,

I just finished trimming my last Super Silver Haze. 913 grams = 2.01 lbs. Very nice. I only have to more ladies to go.

So glad for the dehumidifier! Mine has been running for 2.5 weeks steady. About another week to go, then they'll all be dry. Gotta love those things! I'm glad for Mrs Otter with the vaping CDB rosin and feeling better! That's what all of us are doing here, trying to feel better!! Love those turkey bags!! Too bad they're smaller than they used to be. Last year I got a whole plant of trimmed buds in one bag. This year, takes two bags. Still works for me!

More rain! But, I don't have any cannabis ladies out in the weather! All harvested. Yea! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I just finished trimming my last Super Silver Haze. 913 grams = 2.01 lbs. Very nice. I only have to more ladies to go.

So glad for the dehumidifier! Mine has been running for 2.5 weeks steady. About another week to go, then they'll all be dry. Gotta love those things! I'm glad for Mrs Otter with the vaping CDB rosin and feeling better! That's what all of us are doing here, trying to feel better!! Love those turkey bags!! Too bad they're smaller than they used to be. Last year I got a whole plant of trimmed buds in one bag. This year, takes two bags. Still works for me!

More rain! But, I don't have any cannabis ladies out in the weather! All harvested. Yea! Happy Smokin'
You did very well Bode! That'll keep you going! My niece grows shining silver haze. I like it a lot. Wonder if it similar, sounds like it may. We're in for 4 sunny days here. Time to pick up some leaves. 🙌 It was a year to grow!🙌
That's an amazing haul off a sativa dom plant. :welldone: Bode!
Like October baseball in Maine!

🥳🥳🥳 Yay for that fantastic Candida! Well done Stone :high-five:

Mr H says the Candida makes him feel a little stoned too, but I don’t notice much of anything. I’m so happy to hear that it’s already helping Mrs O. :love: So wonderful!

Highya SO,

Good to see you're up early. I like early, now. I used to work second shift. Loved it. Stay up until 2 or so. Was fun. Now I feel more productive if I get up early, to get things done. I need to feel productive in my old age. Are you going to grow a winter session? Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Good to see you're up early. I like early, now. I used to work second shift. Loved it. Stay up until 2 or so. Was fun. Now I feel more productive if I get up early, to get things done. I need to feel productive in my old age. Are you going to grow a winter session? Happy Smokin'
I'm excited to try my new lawn tractor today as soon as the leaves dry a little more! Been reading up on it and catching up here.
Second shift can be a lot of fun! That's the first time I heard let's get the job done then have some fun! I had around 10 years divided on second. When the kids came I rated a day job and took it.
I am getting a winter grow going. It'll be in a week or three when I get some maintenance done here. Mostly a few tons of pellets from one place to another and yard stuff. I have some nice seeds from @Herbies Seeds to try. Grandmommy Purple is one, there's a few more I can't remember right now. I don't recall growing Herbies gear so I'm excited! Blueberry Hill maybe another. There's some beauties. Won't be long I'll get them swimming!

CANDIDA MADE IT :party:SHE'S DOWN AND UP UPDATE

WooHoo! Hi all, I'm half a bone in after finishing up harvesting the last beautiful Candida! Yep I just checked. What a leafy plant! Woofa! 6 hours of clipping and clipping! Lots of big main buds as big or bigger than the apical main. I'm a happy camper!
The day started cool so parka time. Soon just a flannel shirt. A beautiful breezy day.
Here she is. My hand is not small :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope your day was as sweet as mine!
Beautiful buds Stone congrats on a great looking harvest 😍 CL🍀

I'm excited to try my new lawn tractor today as soon as the leaves dry a little more! Been reading up on it and catching up here.
Second shift can be a lot of fun! That's the first time I heard let's get the job done then have some fun! I had around 10 years divided on second. When the kids came I rated a day job and took it.
I am getting a winter grow going. It'll be in a week or three when I get some maintenance done here. Mostly a few tons of pellets from one place to another and yard stuff. I have some nice seeds from @Herbies Seeds to try. Grandmommy Purple is one, there's a few more I can't remember right now. I don't recall growing Herbies gear so I'm excited! Blueberry Hill maybe another. There's some beauties. Won't be long I'll get them swimming!
Grandmommy is a dooope 😍
never grew it, but smoked. Looking forward to your report, man!

Not yet, never grew anything just smoked :rollit:but im trying to get experience and inspiration here to grow so i'll be watching you 😆
I read here for a long time before going for it. Have fun! Ask questions when they come. I'll be starting a new grow soon in Living Organic Soil. It's not for everyone but it's for me. It takes room to store and mix soil and amendments. The good side is a care free grow just adding water.

Back
Top Bottom