Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CANDIDA MADE IT :party:SHE'S DOWN AND UP UPDATE

WooHoo! Hi all, I'm half a bone in after finishing up harvesting the last beautiful Candida! Yep I just checked. What a leafy plant! Woofa! 6 hours of clipping and clipping! Lots of big main buds as big or bigger than the apical main. I'm a happy camper!
The day started cool so parka time. Soon just a flannel shirt. A beautiful breezy day.
Here she is. My hand is not small :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope your day was as sweet as mine!

Time for a hooray song!

Hooray for Otter! Hooray at last!
Hooray for Otter his Canna has been slashed!
Don’t be mistaken! Don’t be misled!
Otter did some snippy snip and Trala gives good [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]

Highya SO,

Yeah, the colas and buds look real fat! Very nice looking lady! I knew she would be an Edward Scissorhand kind of trim. I don't know why CBD ladies have so many more sugar leaves! That bud should last quite a while!! Nice job growing the big lady!! Happy Smokin'

Time for a hooray song!

Hooray for Otter! Hooray at last!
Hooray for Otter his Canna has been slashed!
Don’t be mistaken! Don’t be misled!
Otter did some snippy snip and Trala gives good [*Deleted by Admin due to lewd and inappropriate language*]
Thanks for that joyous aria Tra! :love:
Lookin' good, SO! Congrats on bringing another one successfully over the finish line.

:welldone:
One toke plant over the line!
:woohoo: and :welldone: on keeping that beauty happy right up until the end! You should be set for CBD for a little bit now.

Are you getting the same Lemon Pledge aroma that I get from my clones at harvest?
WooHoo is right! I don't think so, maybe, I don't know. :) I was thinking vanilla but I realized that wasn't right. It didn't stand out yesterday to me. I'll sniff more today.
Highya SO,

Yeah, the colas and buds look real fat! Very nice looking lady! I knew she would be an Edward Scissorhand kind of trim. I don't know why CBD ladies have so many more sugar leaves! That bud should last quite a while!! Nice job growing the big lady!! Happy Smokin'
I'm happy to have cbd in da house! So many leaves! Found tons of bud rot inside on the small larf that I couldn't get in to trim. Not too much in main colas though! Very good to see it went that way.
Thats an understatement @StoneOtter your hand is a catchers mit ! Those buds are huge ! So green.

My friend just lost 3/4 of his yield to mold and rot 😟 that damn humidity
Thanks 70's! One or two days can make the difference of a little rot or a devastating amount! I been bit in the butt waiting for the last moment outdoors.
:bravo:
You made it Stone, happy for ya, congrats on the nice landing, those flowers look amazing.

Enjoy
:smokin:
Thanks Dan, and on a super nice day too! Music, weed, and 75F! WooHoo!

CANDIDA MADE IT :party:SHE'S DOWN AND UP UPDATE

WooHoo! Hi all, I'm half a bone in after finishing up harvesting the last beautiful Candida! Yep I just checked. What a leafy plant! Woofa! 6 hours of clipping and clipping! Lots of big main buds as big or bigger than the apical main. I'm a happy camper!
The day started cool so parka time. Soon just a flannel shirt. A beautiful breezy day.
Here she is. My hand is not small :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope your day was as sweet as mine!
Congrats Stone. :thumb:
Bit of relief there I imagine.
Great work my friend.
That was a long haul but woth it in the end.
Terrific. :yahoo:
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Congrats on the Candida takedown, Stone! Like Shed said, it looks like you'll have lots of CBD for a while.

Congrats on harvesting the Candida SO, looks like a lot of good medicine.

Back
Top Bottom