5 Different Species Of Autos

i see no interest about my journal...the reason i uplooad is for members to see ..doesnt matter....that was my plants ...thanks to those 2 guys who was active to my thread...thank u...good luck with ur ladies......:Namaste:

abandonded journal...

the big part of kings kush
kings_kush_Small_.jpg

That's a great looking bud!!!

i think its not mature to quit when u start something...
from left to right No1-2-3-5

6979.jpg
51080.jpg
41359.jpg
31762.jpg
22035.jpg
15647.jpg

42days....7th to 8th week

No5 and 2 i think they gonna take longer than other 2...

You are the only one on this planet who's blogging and journaling the OG Kush Auto. Go the distance!

my friend orangehaze i am sorry i disappointed u...i had a bad day then aand the next day i thought of u ...that i prommised u to see till the end the OG Kush Auto...and i decide not to quit from the journal ....indpended how u feel i will update the og kush and the other 3...and believe me u will love how og kush developed..and the skunk also developing good....every brunch is almost like main colas....4-5 colas......bud from low of the brunches...anyway i talk too much....i am sorry i will upload fotos later or 2moro

so...let's see...44th day update...sixth to seventh week i thought 7-8 week....the OG Kush Auto and the Skunk Automatic in orange pot...
the skunk accidentally topping and gave four tops ....all of them(4) are full ...have bud from low nodes but the one is fatter....i believe this one if not auto could give some nice big-tall-high buds,also it like a diamond....if u look closely u see shines like stars..nice sugar leaves ..

9485.jpg
8689.jpg
7820.jpg
111170.jpg
10573.jpg

the og kush needs time and al ready is big enouph...the 2 lower branches is both long and full if u see the pictures...it is very fat and it need more time than others..what i believe is the super hash wil be first ready....then walter white(it is not white at all)...after this skunk and at the end the og kush...og kush still have a lot of pistills ...others are brown or turning brown or dissapear but og kush looks it still grows ...i hope i will get a nice main colas from this one...never smoke OG Kush before...thanks

6983.jpg
51083.jpg
41362.jpg
31765.jpg
22038.jpg
15664.jpg

121041.jpg
141004.jpg
6979.jpg
121041.jpg
131018.jpg

44th day...i hope i will have some so i wont harvest any earlier....

thanks for the reputation post...i dont know what excactly is and how someone can do it for another but looks good...thank u...and yeah looks yummie....lol...:Namaste:

huston.....!!!!!!yesterday in my area 2000 and more plants caught.......chopers goes and come everyday and they will coming because the area every year is full of pro grows.....people with guns......they arrest some...i am afraid...i must do something or to take the risk...3-4 times the day i hear the chopers they r in the area for that reason...i will start again the indoor grow i think...i dont know what to do now.....

Good Day All,

Been reading your journal and your plants look great! I just finished growing 5 Early Miss from Crop King seeds. I put one outside that is about the same size as your plants and the rest in an ebb and flow system under a 600w HPS. Have a look at the indoor ones and I think the difference speaks for itself. Indoor is the way to go.

Untrimmed main cola
untrimmedEM.jpg

Trimmed Cola
trimmedEM.jpg

Bud close up
EM3.jpg

2 of the Early Miss, the bud pics above are from the shorter one on the left
EM2.jpg

Yep, indoor is the way to go. Nice looking buds on yours!! Good job!

huston.....!!!!!!yesterday in my area 2000 and more plants caught.......chopers goes and come everyday and they will coming because the area every year is full of pro grows.....people with guns......they arrest some...i am afraid...i must do something or to take the risk...3-4 times the day i hear the chopers they r in the area for that reason...i will start again the indoor grow i think...i dont know what to do now.....

Bring'em in, chop'em up, get high, enjoy life. They're about done, yeah? Can you finish them up inside?

Good Day All,

Been reading your journal and your plants look great! I just finished growing 5 Early Miss from Crop King seeds. I put one outside that is about the same size as your plants and the rest in an ebb and flow system under a 600w HPS. Have a look at the indoor ones and I think the difference speaks for itself. Indoor is the way to go.

Untrimmed main cola
untrimmedEM.jpg

Trimmed Cola
trimmedEM.jpg

Bud close up
EM3.jpg

2 of the Early Miss, the bud pics above are from the shorter one on the left
EM2.jpg

oowww u diid better job...perfect plants...i was an indoor grower with non autos plant....i did some good journals..once i made from 4 or five plants 250 dry buds....yes i remember.....i had 4 and my bro gave me an outdoor he already harvest and re-veg it ....it was huge plant...outdoor non auto plant 100%sativa...the local strain....when first start autos oit was indoor grow i had 5 plants 1 meter -80cm-1.2meter...u know....then i start to grow autos outdoor coz sun i thought is better than every plants grow...what i realise is sun is for non autos and non autos are for in-outdoor....i talk about my medditerannean climate sun...have a nice day my friend..

Bring'em in, chop'em up, get high, enjoy life. They're about done, yeah? Can you finish them up inside?

i will finish carefully the og kush and the auto super hash...other 2 are chopped..i was in panic...i got some fotos ..later i will upload....the only thing they will not have full day sun....maybe 3-4 hours strong sun...i wiil chop all them down but the og kush will finish it...at least in the middle of 8th week...the low brunches needs to fill up..the pop corns....thanks orangehaze

Good Day All,

ur plants r really nice...but i like the system u use...for me here all this equipment is luxuarry...me and some friends have not much choices...i am a city boy but here i live with goats on mountains around me...i will be here for this summer...when i will go to civiliation i think i will read good to make a nice indoor equipment no matter how it costs....i maybe use for first time led and not mh and hps....i was happy with mh and hps but led i think is much better...

Back
Top Bottom