Winging It In Winter By The Window: Soil Auto Grow

Saturday 15 Oct Impromptu Update
#Brucebanner2

Greetings friends and fellow stoners,

I hope you are all well. I am still keeping up to date with journals, so I see everyone is busily gardening away.

Let me begin with my disappointment. I finally got up the courage to take a nug pic. Afterall, as Shed said, if you don't throw your hat in the ring... well here is the nug pic that missed the submission deadline by seconds. As I was preparing my post, Renee closed the comp.

Anyhoo, not to let an opportunity go to waste, I thought I'd give the Bruce Banner a try! The cure is early days yet as I am still in my second week of burping, but the high is amazing, the smell is just gorgeous and the inhalation full of fuel. I am energized more than speedy, and I am clear headed and focused. I love this feeling of crystal clarity.

I might enter the nug next month... what do you think?
DSC_0475-Edit-2.jpg

Thank you for stopping by and have a brilliant weekend!
That beautiful pic may be a winner in Photo of the month as well Carmen!

I think you should definitely enter in next month. Have a lekker weekend chom.
Lekker naweek chom and thank you!
That beautiful pic may be a winner in Photo of the month as well Carmen!
Thanks Otter, I will try it in the one and if it doesn't work in that I will try it in the other :)
She’s a winner 💚💚💚
Thanks Tra!
Oof!

If you were about to enter this month then next month would be a no brainier! Enter it every month until you win. :)

This guy ^ knows his shit!
Lol, thanks Shed!

Thanks you guys :)

That's a damn lovely nug pic Carmen! Very well composed.:thumb:

This upcoming tri-grow is already sounding like next year's Blockbuster. Looking forward!

Your recent harvest sounds quite potent.

Be careful. Over time you could zone out and end up trying to dry and cure your spinach plants! :)

Oof!

If you were about to enter this month then next month would be a no brainier! Enter it every month until you win. :)

I thought that wasn't allowed? :hmmmm:

Contest Guidelines:

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug(s), rather recent and not previously entered in a Nug of the Month contest. The same photo cannot be entered into more than one contest in the same month. Winning entries cannot be entered into any future contests. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical dispensary.

I thought that wasn't allowed? :hmmmm:
Is that new? I know folks used to enter the same plants for POTM over and over again:hmmmm:
Shed, they must have got wise to that strategy lol.
Thanks for finding the rules HG. I think it seems fair. I can enter the same photo into two competitions once each, unless I happen to win, in which case the photo may not be entered into a second competition. I might try it in the nug competition next month :)

No harm in waiting until the not-quite last minute to see who the competition is! In the old days I didn't enter plant of the month if @Van Stank entered his. :)
Wise! Wow he really has won a lot of titles! 😮

Four time POTM and three time POTY...never wanted to go up against him!
Where is he now? I'll take him on! :rofl:

Said the guy with zero POT anythings.

Beautiful photograph of a beautiful nug, Carmen!..💚
Sorry I'm so late to comment, but I've been waayy busier than I like to be for the last month...finally close to seeing a light at the end of the house refurbishing tunnel...💸

Beautiful photograph of a beautiful nug, Carmen!..💚
Sorry I'm so late to comment, but I've been waayy busier than I like to be for the last month...finally close to seeing a light at the end of the house refurbishing tunnel...💸
It's such a good feeling, of achievement and relief when concluding projects like that. Good that you're near the end. It's not stopping you from growing another cardboard box masterpiece!
I'm glad you like the nug pic, thank you Carcass :)

Now that is a good looking bud carmen! Looks like you a outstanding grow this winter!
Thanks Skottelgoed :) I am happy with the result too. Now to improve upon it next time around. I still have to try to do @BooWho2 sized autos. I don't know why but the bud from the autos was so terribly airy that it is a pain to prepare for smoke. The highs are fine though. By comparison the photoperiod plants produced much better buds. I would love to know why the difference. Ideas anyone?

Is that new? I know folks used to enter the same plants for POTM over and over again:hmmmm:

All I know is that it has deterred me from entering contests based on photos. I don't take exceptional photos most of the time so when I do take one, it would be nice to enter it more than once.

And, I would suspect that a lot of members do enter the same pic over and over because I also suspect most people don't read the rules. I wonder if the mods track the entries somehow. :hmmmm:

All I know is that it has deterred me from entering contests based on photos. I don't take exceptional photos most of the time so when I do take one, it would be nice to enter it more than once.

And, I would suspect that a lot of members do enter the same pic over and over because I also suspect most people don't read the rules. I wonder if the mods track the entries somehow. :hmmmm:
I wonder. I've also seen some wildly edited photos in the photo of the month contest and one of the rules is no editing apart from the basic, standard stuff. I agree that one is at an advantage if the photos are sharp and attractive.

Back
Top Bottom