Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Amazing work Carcass! You truly are an artist. :thumb:

You can do it, GF!

Thank you, Stone !

Thank you, GDB- The Dots did the hard part!

Thanks so much, Vet!

Thank you, Trala :love:
I don't usually say this... but I think so too...:circle-of-love:
Once they're settled in I might top them tomorrow. Then look at making up those hooks. I just hope the 12inch skewers are long enough lol

I just hope the 12inch skewers are long enough lol
They should do ok- but, if they come up short, just tape 2 of them together- boom! instant 23" stick!
I never had to extend any of them till that GSC I grew- she was in a 5 gallon pot, so she got a little bigger than most...

I just checked out your journal- you've got a couple of real beauties going on! :thumb:

They should do ok- but, if they come up short, just tape 2 of them together- boom! instant 23" stick!
I never had to extend any of them till that GSC I grew- she was in a 5 gallon pot, so she got a little bigger than most...

I just checked out your journal- you've got a couple of real beauties going on! :thumb:
Sup carcass you good? Thanks man I'm learning as I go and taking a few notes really helps with the process. Can't wait to see where they're at after the topping tomorrow then they should be due a drink by weekend. :yahoo:

Sup carcass you good? Thanks man I'm learning as I go and taking a few notes really helps with the process. Can't wait to see where they're at after the topping tomorrow then they should be due a drink by weekend. :yahoo:
Love to watch a happy grower! :yahoo:

Good Morning, GDB! (or early afternoon)

Thanks for helping GF out on the hooks!

Hey, I watered the Dots to runoff today (that's 2 waterings in 2 days😬) and my plant usually droops for a few hours after water, but today, no droop!
Not sure what the significance of that is, but it happened...:hmmmm:
and she's looking real happy right now...

Good Morning, GDB! (or early afternoon)

Thanks for helping GF out on the hooks!

Hey, I watered the Dots to runoff today (that's 2 waterings in 2 days😬) and my plant usually droops for a few hours after water, but today, no droop!
Not sure what the significance of that is, but it happened...:hmmmm:
Thanks for that info Mr. C.

I have begun giving mine more water too and they seem to like it!

...but because it ain't Monday, I'm not going to post a pic. :straightface:

...but because it ain't Monday, I'm not going to post a pic.
Ha! you think you know me sooo well...:cheesygrinsmiley:...(actually, you do- I didn't even think about a pic 😬 )

Here's a couple-Usually, those leaves droop real bad after watering- not so after watering to runoff this am

runoff 1.jpg

runoff 2.jpg

She's definitely got "that look!"

Thanks for the pic. :thumb:

Ha! you think you know me sooo well...:cheesygrinsmiley:...(actually, you do- I didn't even think about a pic 😬)
I meant it when I told you some time ago that I believe we are distant relatives! :)

Good afternoon, Carcass.

How do you decide when to put your plants into flower? I was planning on flipping mine at 2 months old but the tallest one is only 8" tall.

And, what's your average yield for an autoflower and for a photoperiod (again thinking about size)?

How do you decide when to put your plants into flower?
Hi, HashGirl- I usually flip around day 60- by then, they've usually got alternating nodes, and they're showing a few pre-flowers- my plants are usually about ten inches tall by then, although this one was only 9 inches on flip day. (last Thursday)

I think 8" would work ok- they'll do some crazy growing during the stretch- they won't end up real tall,
but you don't need a lot of height to end up with a lot of weed- wider is preferable to taller imo...

And, what's your average yield for an autoflower and for a photoperiod (again thinking about size)?
I haven't trained most of my autos- they're usually outdoor grown, and average yield is apx 3.5oz

The trained photos (in the box) do quite a bit better- the Blueberry hill yielded 7.4 oz in a 3 gallon pot, and the GSC, in a 5 gallon pot yielded 10.1oz.
The Blueberry Hill was 17" tall, GSC was 23"tall by harvest time...

Monday Update time!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Now let's see how the 73 day old @Weed Seeds Express Zkittles is doing!
The SaugaView®:
1 Zkittles.jpg

She has been in the Grow dots for 51 days now, and they still seem to be doing what they're supposed to do...I determined (Thanks to @Grand Daddy Black ) that I'd been underwatering her by trying to avoid any runoff..so, her last two waterings have been to 6-8 oz. of runoff, and she seems happier...
That's more runoff than I wanted, but I'll get it figured out..
2 Zkittles.jpg

She's happier, but still a slow grower- only grew 2" last week (12" tall now)- I hope there's a bit more stretch that's gonna happen. 😬
3 Zkittles.jpg

She was flipped to 12/12 11 days ago, and started seriously flowering 4 days ago.
One of her little soon to be buds...
5 Zkittles.jpg

An out of the box pic, so we can see what color she really is- she's lightened up just a little since last week, and that's a good thing- she was a bit dark green, thanks to me giving her a little "toot" of nitrogen that she didn't need...🤪
6 Zkittles.jpg

She's really still too short for a silhouette shot, but, while she was out, I took one anyway...
7 Zkittles.jpg

You can check her out in the Australia/USA comparative grow with @Trala here...

That's about it for today!

Thank You for looking, I appreciate the support!

Have a great week! See you next time:love:

may have even made the Dots last a bit longer with nitrogen in flower.
Thanks, Shed- I think it may have helped with that- I'm glad I only gave her one small dose, or I think I'd of fried her leaves pretty bad...
And, I learned not to treat a nitrogen deficiency until there actually is one...:)

What's shakin' bacon?🤩

Zkittles is beyond verdant.
Had to stop in and pay my regards.
Hope yous and the whole famn damily are doing well.

Carcass, I regret repeatedly sounding like Capt. Obvious, but she's lovely! :)

Back
Top Bottom