Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Thanks, VG !
Hope yous and the whole famn damily are doing well.
All 5 of us are doing pretty good...3 kids moved back in for awhile, so it's a little crowded at times, but it's actually not too bad...my weed grows fine in the garage, so I'm happy ...

And congrats to you and yours on the new house- eventually, the work will be done, and you can sit back and just enjoy the new place...
I'm doing the painting, flooring, plumbing repairs and bathroom upgrades at my mom's old house, and I'm getting pretty damn sick of it, so I know what you're going through...:straightface:
Carcass, I regret repeatedly sounding like Capt. Obvious, but she's lovely! :)
Thank you, GDB! ( I never get tired of hearing that):cheesygrinsmiley:

Monday Update time!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Now let's see how the 73 day old @Weed Seeds Express Zkittles is doing!
The SaugaView®:
1 Zkittles.jpg

She has been in the Grow dots for 51 days now, and they still seem to be doing what they're supposed to do...I determined (Thanks to @Grand Daddy Black ) that I'd been underwatering her by trying to avoid any runoff..so, her last two waterings have been to 6-8 oz. of runoff, and she seems happier...
That's more runoff than I wanted, but I'll get it figured out..
2 Zkittles.jpg

She's happier, but still a slow grower- only grew 2" last week (12" tall now)- I hope there's a bit more stretch that's gonna happen. 😬
3 Zkittles.jpg

She was flipped to 12/12 11 days ago, and started seriously flowering 4 days ago.
One of her little soon to be buds...
5 Zkittles.jpg

An out of the box pic, so we can see what color she really is- she's lightened up just a little since last week, and that's a good thing- she was a bit dark green, thanks to me giving her a little "toot" of nitrogen that she didn't need...🤪
6 Zkittles.jpg

She's really still too short for a silhouette shot, but, while she was out, I took one anyway...
7 Zkittles.jpg

You can check her out in the Australia/USA comparative grow with @Trala here...

That's about it for today!

Thank You for looking, I appreciate the support!

Have a great week! See you next time:love:
Wow still going strong such a cool grow to follow along with. Good job carcass.

Ha! you think you know me sooo well...:cheesygrinsmiley:...(actually, you do- I didn't even think about a pic 😬)

Here's a couple-Usually, those leaves droop real bad after watering- not so after watering to runoff this am

runoff 1.jpg

runoff 2.jpg
My god Carcass, it’s like watching Michelangelo paint the Sistine Chapel. 😍

Good because here it comes again! Wow, just wow! She is a stunner, Carcass :)
Thank you so much, Carmen !
Wow still going strong such a cool grow to follow along with. Good job carcass.
Thank you, GF! This is where all the  training fiddly stuff starts to pay off.. :)
she is a magical plant!

Just magical
Thank you, Trala- seems like green magic, but it's just those Dots doing their thing..💚
My god Carcass, it’s like watching Michelangelo paint the Sistine Chapel. 😍

Actually, I'm about as artistic as a paper sack, but Thanks so much, HH! 💕

Thank you so much, Carmen !

Thank you, GF! This is where all the  training fiddly stuff starts to pay off.. :)

Thank you, Trala- seems like green magic, but it's just those Dots doing their thing..💚

Actually, I'm about as artistic as a paper sack, but Thanks so much, HH! 💕
Thats the issue they're 8 inch tall but because the fan leaves are so big i cant tuck anything because they'll be on the soil

they'll be on the soil

Leaves touching the soil don't automatically get moldy, so a little of that won't hurt anything- but, you can also use little rocks or even toothpicks to hold them up off the dirt...

Leaves touching the soil don't automatically get moldy, so a little of that won't hurt anything- but, you can also use little rocks or even toothpicks to hold them up off the dirt...
True thanks mate al see what I can do today will try get those lower sites blossoming

Happy Monday afternoon!

Time for an Update on the little Zkittles...

She's 80 days old now, been in the Grow Dots for 49 of those days:
The Saugaview®:
1a Zkittles.jpg

She was flipped to 12/12 18 days ago, she's been flowering for 11 days.
She's a very healthy little plant (she's also a very little little plant:cheesygrinsmiley:) ..I turned the light up to 200 watts (45k lux @ the canopy) and she seems pretty happy with that.
2 Zkittles.jpg

She also got done stretching last week- so she's 12.5 inches tall now, and not likely to get much taller. 😬
2a Zkittles.jpg

Here's one of her little buds- already showing some trichomes...
3a Zkittles.jpg

And, the out of the box shot- she's still kinda dark green, but not too dark...
4 Zkittles.jpg

She got her post-flip haircut yesterday morning...
Before:
Defol 1.JPG

After:
Defol 3.jpg

Trimmed about 6 ounces of leaves and little branches so she can breathe a little better...
Defol 2.JPG

And that's about all for today!

You can check out the Trala/Carcass /Zkittles/ Australia/USA comparative grow here.

Thank you for looking, I appreciate the support:love:

See you next time!

They say good things come in small packages...we'll see about that.. :)
I think she may end up one of those little "nothin' but buds" plants...

I wish she were a little taller, but, as my dear old Dad used to say "wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills first"...😃

They say good things come in small packages...we'll see about that.. :)
I think she may end up one of those little "nothin' but buds" plants...

I wish she were a little taller, but, as my dear old Dad used to say "wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills first"...😃
Your dad was a smart man lol

Your dad was a smart man lol
He was! Another one of his favorites was "If you're not going to use your head..you might as well have an ass on both ends"...I've used that one on my sons more than a few times..🤪
that small package good thing is happening!
It seems to be, Stone- she's working on that "nothin' but buds" thing, as we speak... :)

He was! Another one of his favorites was "If you're not going to use your head..you might as well have an ass on both ends"...I've used that one on my sons more than a few times..🤪

It seems to be, Stone- she's working on that "nothin' but buds" thing, as we speak... :)
😄 thats gold what a guy!

Wow Carcass. I count 39 or 40 bud sites on that little lady. The hell with height! :thumb:

😄 thats gold what a guy!
Thanks, GF!-He was a great guy- He passed about 20 years ago from various cancers, thanks to him being a Navy "witness" at one of the nuclear bomb tests at Bikini Atoll during WW2...
The hell with height!
Yeah, who needs it!...What she lacks in height, she'll make up in volume...
At least I hope that's what she's got planned..:hmmmm:...

Back
Top Bottom