Trala’s Tent

She's off to a real good start- it's always good when seedlings have a nice, fat stem like that...🌱

Jazzy looks like she is on steroids! Happy birthday Jazzy!

NTH
You are so fucking awesome Hipster! Even if you do only have 9 toes!

She's off to a real good start- it's always good when seedlings have a nice, fat stem like that...🌱
Hey C Lovely :)

JG birthed twins!

I might do a 420 Wookiee Wednesday comparison in here if he’s down with that.

So it’s a barmy spring Monday night and my partner is working a nightshift.

What could go wrong?

575C5C94-4C72-4BCE-BF4A-6D8430C14758.jpeg

Omg TLDR LOLLLLL

Short version: I got paid a shitload for working last Wednesday night and I’m 97% sure I’m gonna buy a bird bath and ruin my lawn. I’m gonna put the pics in my spank free thread. You reckon yes or no?

Long version: My country had a national day of mourning last Thursday for the passing of our Queen. I was working 7 hours of it due to my nightshift. The penalty rate was exhaumanent exorbentent exhorbentent really high, a bit under $100 per hour! It is a cash win fall I didn’t budget for. It’s like a gift so I started thinking….

Rather than have the money just go into life, I could create a memorial space. Like not a museleum moseleim moresyleeum dead people place. Like a space that invites birds and bees to come drink, rest, buzz and flutter. A space I can talk to my grandsons about. My dad was a Pom and he loved the Windsors.

So I’m going to need to sell it coz my man loves that grass, and he needs to both wreck it and build it. He is doing a night like I said, so I think if I carb load him tomorrow on a frame of sleep deprivation I have a good shot.

I saw the perfect bird bath on Friday when I was at my nursery. It’s $450. I rang them today and got the measurements. It’s 950cm tall and the bowl is 800cm wide.

So I made a vision board, or in this case a vision yard using bits and pieces to get size. I just hope that silver thing I hammered into the lawn isn’t important, coz he will kill me lol. It was almost EXACTLY 950cm so I felt it was a hammer it in sign. I put Ollie’s boot on the measure thing so I could visualise better lol. My dressing gown cords are the flower garden length, and I used the tape measure for the bird bath width.

Now I know a lot of you destroyed your imagination at Woodstock, so I’ve got some visual home made Paintbucket. Prepare to be dazzled!

I think I love it.

Cleaning up and reorganising my grow spaces this morning, and do you know even I lol at how how ridiculous and extra I am?!

Me: I’m only going to preserve a leaf off a plant and frame if it if has super special meaning. I’m not going to make a habit of it or go banana sandwich.

Also me:
B768EFD6-3C50-4FA7-802A-85878FAE53B2.jpeg

So my latest wall art is to remember my seed gift from Carcass.

9A4E9E46-667D-49A9-AB99-4829CBAB1312.jpeg
2B07E24B-AD12-483F-BC41-3E5238919461.jpeg

And OMG! Look at this cure! How can I do Veg and Cure, but not Flower? And why did I use unnecessary capital letters when typing those words? Soooo annoying!

That needs to be my tag line:-

Trala: Does veg like a Viking, cures like a queen and flowers like a Fucktard

E2E14DD6-F4F4-4017-9109-A37B7AC4A8F8.jpeg

Right I need to slay what’s left of this day!

Stay sexy.

Bye Felicia Xo

Dont stop, believing. 🎶🎶

Great Sunday Summary (you know I love your girls)

Congrats on Jazzy (She DOES look great)

And dont get too wild, but if you do, make sure you have one for me too hey. Fair dinkum I could go a vodka and LLB. Delicious.
Omg sorry Deeve :)

I missed this.

Thank you :)

FYI: You are welcome at my vodka pourings anytime 🍹

Hey @Carcass!

How’s this for cool?! Carm and Boo have green lit the idea! Come May next year we are going to do a comparative grow. Nothing over the top.

Me: Don’t go super extra with this grow journal…
Also Me: LOOK EVERYBODY! COMING SOON!

54FA6B84-4C20-4911-9C76-6FD6922DF632.jpeg

Omg I’m such a moron. So I needed to uppot Simba, so hydro dude had no canna clairvoyants medium till next week, and because I refuse to wait I opted for nursery soil, and that’s not the moronic action.

This is the moronic action. Omg the crack. Like how? Why? How many times must I repeat the same mistake?! @ReservoirDog omg that tape was my best grow purchase EVERRRRRR! Thank you :)

BC8B24A1-867B-48F6-8A29-93E345AE52BC.jpeg

My man should thank his lucky stars I’m not a pain kink.

Me to my partner: How’s about a bit of S&M?!
My partner: yeah boiiiiiiiiii! (Look he wouldn’t say that, it typed itself)
….Bowchikawowow… fast forward 2 minutes…
My partner:
27DD4BB5-6B66-4482-BD6A-B2D1B7797D34.jpeg

Me *frantic*: I’m sorry! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY!!!

LOLLING!!

Hey gear change, and total gear change. As many of you know I am an orphan. And a young orphan when you consider many people in their 60’s in here still have a mum and/or a dad. My dad died 20 years ago of hard living, and my mum overdosed on oxy about 4 years ago. Anyhoo I buried an item from each of them in my backyard. And every year this ugly old orchid honours them. So raise your bongs/drinks to my mum and dad. Gone but never forgotten, not yet anyway lol.

16AC232D-34CA-4853-8682-A2C1E61FD3BD.jpeg
I just toked some Toof Decay in their honor.

Hello!

Happy Sunday you pack of absolute grow legends!

Omg I’m just sitting now! Had a huge day at work, then I had to do pics and nit wash when I got home. Takes an hour to do a nit wash right. I’m determined not to let the summers insects completely ruin my grow.

Sunday Summary

This plant is gorgeous. She reminds me of Cleo. Her shape is beautiful. She curves in all the right places.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 127
Days of flower - 37

CE65B096-71E3-4D51-B635-F356134F9B27.jpeg

I am in love with this wild hot mess of a plant. She is 100cm from feet to head. She has sparkle points all over her. She is long and lean and she smells like a dream!

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 104
Days of flower - 22

2DDDFC71-DE37-47A4-9DEF-16C624E0ADFC.jpeg

Liz is a boss. Minimal training was needed. She was born to CarCanopy. She has recovered from the concussion from me dropping her on her head lol.

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 71
Days in flower - 5

9AC782A1-2784-4B65-ADF0-50C2EE6E0023.jpeg

Simba is absolutely taking shape. She has shown no adverse reaction from having her arm almost torn off (thank fuck). These two veg plants have been slow to veg because of the low winter temps, well that’s what I’m putting it down to lol.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground - 53

840263E8-803B-42AC-8A0D-857B518DDF59.jpeg

Liv is almost taking shape. I think 2 more weeks and I’ll have a CarCanopy of sorts. I can envision my canopy points. It’s all about my inner growth growing up now.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Days above ground - 43

AFFF245C-D253-4E6D-A27B-3CA1A5C5219A.jpeg

This little girl is powering along. She is the plant I’m most excited about. She’s my redemption song. Well hopefully she is lol. It’s exactly a year since I grew Mimmy - for my new friends, Mimmy was a Mimosa plant I murdered after a particularly hard nightshift. Stick with me and you’ll see I’m all about da trama lol.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Days above ground - 11

43199F04-2243-407F-ABB9-33FB4783C048.jpeg

My flower girls recovering from a Safers/EcoFend wash, then a rinse off.

53C10560-BC35-479A-B25C-6156A167EA83.jpeg

I think my Wookie might be waking for me. Hopefully she is standing tall for me in the morning.

76FB3EE3-35EA-4E88-B18E-350940698F93.jpeg

The Familam 🤍🤍🤍💚💚💚

96113B16-90F3-45C9-A251-54C40205CB72.jpeg

I hope you all had the best weekend. It’s my Friday and I’m about to dive into four days off. Living. For. It! Xo
I never met a lady named Greg, but she’s damn fine! A prize winner!

Back
Top Bottom