Trala’s Tent

So first good news.

I am living for this flower room!

Each girl is at a different stage of flower, and each girl is BIG SMILING!

🌸🌼🌺

B7DC4359-D242-48A4-876D-8BB9AD0EDF2B.jpeg
EC1945E7-767D-4B3C-B9CA-FF0055A63312.jpeg

Now the bad news. My redemption plant has a problem. She looks healthy. She is working on her fourth set of nodes, but I was worried about her lack of height coz if I use my grow history as my guide, my babies tend to be tall. I searched for my Mimmy to compare and omg 2 things:-

1. I speak sooooOooo much shite I don’t even know how you deal with me lol
2. What is going on?!

I’m actually wondering if dwarfism is a thing with plants? Like she’s been planted at the same time, on the harvest moon, in the same clairvoyant medium, being fed the same nutes ie Tega Brop *taps nose*, same light. I just don’t understand.

Mimmy was Day 19 and Bic is Day 15. And unless Mother Nature herself gives Bic the kiss of great growth tonight, I can’t see her catching Mimmy.

7B36FA98-CCF8-438F-8426-F0396264F228.jpeg

This is Bic in the pot Mimmy was in in the pic. The difference is cray.

Redemption plant indeed lol.

4AC10972-E883-4316-96FC-42CC4FAFAAD8.jpeg

So first good news.

🌸🌼🌺

Now the bad news. My redemption plant has a problem. She looks healthy. She is working on her fourth set of nodes, but I was worried about her lack of height coz if I use my grow history as my guide, my babies tend to be tall. I searched for my Mimmy to compare and omg 2 things:-

2. What is going on?!

I’m actually wondering if dwarfism is a thing with plants? Like she’s been planted at the same time, on the harvest moon, in the same clairvoyant medium, being fed the same nutes ie Tega Brop *taps nose*, same light. I just don’t understand.

Mimmy was Day 19 and Bic is Day 15. And unless Mother Nature herself gives Bic the kiss of great growth tonight, I can’t see her catching Mimmy.

She will be fine. She’s just working on that rootball at the moment. All good T!

NTH

So first good news.

🌸🌼🌺

2. What is going on?!

Some tall girls have short sisters… she looks beautiful. Probably just a different phenotype. My 2 Ogreberries were quite different looking but they both smelled exactly the same. I keep telling you you‘re the Weed Queen!

First the flower girls are going great Tra! I know you strive, but by any measure they are a very solid 3. Some plants I see look a lot different.

These pictured look happy. Ive seen some sad, overtired, scraggly, depressed and stressed plants around the traps, but yours look gracious to be living such a well tended life.

I mean it could be fear, like fear grins, worried they might be maimed, happy sounds better though ey?

Bic is a strange one. She certainly seems little in the comparison. Personally I think that small stature might yet be a blessing. She might be paddling hard underneath.

Your weather will be on average much better for keeping in the grow zone for longer, perhaps Mimmy just got more than Bic has, might even out in a week or two.

They are funny things plants, full of both good and bad surprises.

She will be fine. She’s just working on that rootball at the moment. All good T!

NTH
I hope so :)

But I feel something is off.

Some tall girls have short sisters… she looks beautiful. Probably just a different phenotype. My 2 Ogreberries were quite different looking but they both smelled exactly the same. I keep telling you you‘re the Weed Queen!
She beyond short.

She’s 100% screams little person. Which is fine coz I’m all about the differences and diversities of the plant race. Unless you are a Bromeliad. Those ugly fucks can just wither up and die.

Is there much difference in the temp and humidity between now and then?
I don’t think so.

In fact we had a 30 degree day last week.

Summer sheets are back on the bed.

Weather has been golden.

First the flower girls are going great Tra! I know you strive, but by any measure they are a very solid 3. Some plants I see look a lot different.

These pictured look happy. Ive seen some sad, overtired, scraggly, depressed and stressed plants around the traps, but yours look gracious to be living such a well tended life.

I mean it could be fear, like fear grins, worried they might be maimed, happy sounds better though ey?

Bic is a strange one. She certainly seems little in the comparison. Personally I think that small stature might yet be a blessing. She might be paddling hard underneath.

Your weather will be on average much better for keeping in the grow zone for longer, perhaps Mimmy just got more than Bic has, might even out in a week or two.

They are funny things plants, full of both good and bad surprises.
She is defs happy enough. Just tiny.

Tbh it suits me if she stays small. My gigantors take up waaaaaay too much flower light.

And I just bought some Great White Shark. And like always I buy before knowing how to use it lol.

Hey @Carcass!

How’s this for cool?! Carm and Boo have green lit the idea! Come May next year we are going to do a comparative grow. Nothing over the top.

Me: Don’t go super extra with this grow journal…
Also Me: LOOK EVERYBODY! COMING SOON!

54FA6B84-4C20-4911-9C76-6FD6922DF632.jpeg
Woohoo! I can't wait... it's going to be a fun one Boo and Tra!

So one of my pre nightshift routines is clean my grow rooms. And today I decided to sort my cupboards. I keep anything mildly sentimental. To the point of ridiculous. I’m also a hater of hoarding so it’s a constant battle.

Me: I’m gonna get rid of the sentimental stuff I have in these cupboards. It’s pointless keeping it.
Also Me: I choose keep.

And another funny. Literally found that corkboard under a free sign and I knew I’d find a way to honour it! Lollling!

6D75FF2A-AE97-443A-95AF-3AE8C54F75B3.jpeg

Oh and I’ve thrown out all my brown paper drying bags. I have a new system coz I’m extra 4 LYF!

I never know how long it takes each breed to dry. Two things I always wonder 1) bud size 2) length of dry time. I like to know the bud size coz the smaller dry faster. As time goes on I see I don’t need to open the bags till Day 6 and it’s the small I need to watch. Overdried bud sucks balls.

509E4EF3-5915-43E9-9C41-6CBDDD95FEFC.jpeg

Hater👅 Bromeliad never said stuff like that about you.

Like catsup on a hotdog. ptoey!
Hi Tra :ciao:
WTF is catsup and ptoey?! Sounds worse than pumpkin pie! Like we call a hotdog a red sausage on a bun. I’m just praying your version doesn’t actually involve cooking a cat and a dog and adding toes!

*I think* its some fish stuff they used to put on meat to hide the fact it was rotten.
Then when ketchup came around the name was loosely based on it.
Sometimes the history channel isn't teaching me about aliens. Sometimes...

edit: *Ok Google* It seems it's just an earlier alternate spelling for ketchup however catsup is 'derived from “ket-tsiap” (Chinese), “ketchup” (Malayan), or “kachiap” (Thai), meaning a spicy sauce of or for fish.' and didn't traditionally contain tomatoes. ptooey is a spitting noise.

🌼🌼🌼 Happy Sunday Team! 🌼🌼🌼

Nightshift ✔️
Mental Health walk ✔️
House clean ✔️
Clean sheets ✔️
Dinner cooked ✔️
Yoga ✔️
Sunday update ✔️

I’m kicking goals like Beckham on disco bikkies!
Only three more hours till I pour a glass of red🍷

Kk! Let’s do this!

Sunday Summary

It’s been a good week grow wise. Births, flowers, it’s all happening! I’m hoping to get some advice on June. But first Greggles. Greg is filling out nicely. She’s pretty as a picture and she’s starting to stack.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 136
Days of flower - 44

8EC081A5-6E43-43D7-A690-F6CDF3FD4C60.jpeg

My problem child. Junie is throwing lots of leaves with gold flecks. They are definitely getting worse. I gave her a cal mag top up yesterday, and I’m not gonna lie, I felt like a professional grower just saying cal Mag. Hopefully it was the right thing to do lol. I have never had this problem before.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 111
Days of flower - 29

9A32D8AB-1C1E-4110-A695-04C1583951A4.jpeg
F10B32C4-3DB3-4192-9791-E079C18D1434.jpeg

Liz is a mistake. She is the reason I’m having grow/flower room issues. She was my back up plant coz I was so sure I’d lost the ability to strike seeds. I hadn’t. Lollllll. She’s turning out to be the best mistake everrrrrrrrrr

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 78
Days in flower - 12

948F17C4-B2CB-4461-9500-04A2574BC411.jpeg

Poor Simba. She is blocking Olivia’s light, and Olivia is my priority training wise. She actually could go in the flower room, but there’s no room in the inn. I’ve decided to keep her outside and buy myself 4 weeks. She will be in 13-14 hours of natural light, then once Greg gets cut, she will have a spot in the flower room.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground - 60

F71E4798-8672-4037-B8AA-DF8391874F82.jpeg

Omg this girl needs to get her CarCanopy on! I’ve had a stern talk with her. Hopefully now she has the veg tent to herself she will work on filling out. She needs some green meat on dem bones!

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Days above ground - 50

40CC4A45-FC1E-4130-A895-A2323CA458CD.jpeg

My little plant is still little. She’s looking a bit sad. She got uppotted and waterboarded. I don’t mind if she stays small. As long as her colour is good and she looks like she’s trying to sing, I’m happy.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Days above ground - 18

D7474AF1-065A-4895-8844-DD25D43D4D60.jpeg

Jazzy is coming along. She is a good colour and cute as a button.

Jazzy Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 6

3A46A328-CE20-47C7-84E4-BE23472570FD.jpeg

I know I say this every week… lollllling. Thanks for growing with me. I love starting each day with you. Xo

*I think* its some fish stuff they used to put on meat to hide the fact it was rotten.
Then when ketchup came around the name was loosely based on it.
Sometimes the history channel isn't teaching me about aliens. Sometimes...

edit: *Ok Google* It seems it's just an earlier alternate spelling for ketchup however catsup is 'derived from “ket-tsiap” (Chinese), “ketchup” (Malayan), or “kachiap” (Thai), meaning a spicy sauce of or for fish.' and didn't traditionally contain tomatoes. ptooey is a spitting noise.
If we ever play Trivial Pursuit in teams I shotgun Regrowth!

I was today years old when I learned about Catsup. And tbh I’m just relieved it isn’t made of cats guts.

Thank you Regrowth :)

Back
Top Bottom