Trala’s Tent

Happy Thirsty Thursday!!!

If you need love, I’m sending it!

If you need sunny vibes, I’m sending them
(Even if you’re a cunt)

Lolling!

💚🩵💚
I’ve had births, deaths and reflections, and I represented da Mag in da bush!

Bit of a throwback Thursday nod on the names of my seedlings. I was a grub. I was a thief. I was a liar. I was a drug addict. I was known as Trixie and my bestie was Minx. She’s dead, but I digress lol. I called the first two plants I grew in here Trix and Minx in memory of us. Not sure why I did. But I feel like a redo. Embracing my inner Trixie, coz as long as I live, she lives.

IMG_5288.jpeg

Dead. 100g wet.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_5284.jpeg

Reflections…

IMG_5290.jpeg

#420Mag4Lyf

IMG_5283.jpeg

(Even if you’re a cunt)

Lolling!

💚🩵💚

Bit of a throwback Thursday nod on the names of my seedlings. I was a grub. I was a thief. I was a liar. I was a drug addict. I was known as Trixie and my bestie was Minx. She’s dead, but I digress lol. I called the first two plants I grew in here Trix and Minx in memory of us. Not sure why I did. But I feel like a redo. Embracing my inner Trixie, coz as long as I live, she lives.

IMG_5288.jpeg

Dead. 100g wet.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_5284.jpeg

Reflections…

IMG_5290.jpeg

#420Mag4Lyf

IMG_5283.jpeg
Sweet! I had a cat I named Minxie! Mmmm Do-is-do!

(Even if you’re a cunt)

Lolling!

💚🩵💚

IMG_5288.jpeg

Dead. 100g wet.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_5284.jpeg

Reflections…

IMG_5290.jpeg

#420Mag4Lyf

IMG_5283.jpeg
Love that cool path in the woods next to the stream...beautiful! :)

Beautiful update Tra, and I meant to say a couple of updates back, that you're smashing the trichomes shots out the park now, they looked great.
Thank you!

I try so hard, but they’re still absolute rubbish compared to yours.

Love the new little ones Trixie and Minxie, I like what you said about letting arse holes rent space in your head. 🍋
It’s not mine. A girl from work shared it in a convo and I just loved it, coz as humans we do. We can become obsessed with people or posters we don’t like and that takes brain space away from the people we do like. Having a head filled with anger and bitterness is not healthy for you. It makes as much sense as eating a shit sandwich then complaining after every bite it tastes like shit lol.

We can’t all get on. That’s a given. At least in here we have the luxury of the block function if a personality becomes too much. For me I don’t wish anyone ill will. I think there’s enough cyber room for everyone.

Sucks that alt+delete can't erase assholes.
They're just hating cuz you're better than them, inside and out. Probably jealous that your grows look so damn Good 👍🏻😊.
Beat em and eat em Tra 🌈💚
Look I’m a loud, opinionated, inappropriate, vulgar human. Both in real life and in cyber life. I’m actually far ruder in real life I think. My personality is not for the meek. To them I’m the arsehole. I get that. And that’s okay. It’s okay not to like a poster. It really is. But just clock em and avoid em. That’s what I do.

I’m not here to make enemies even tho I seem to do it without even trying and have done ever since I first joined lolling. I don’t want to cause the Mag trouble. I’m grateful I have this place where I can be me and grow. Really grateful. I’m all about the peace man LOL! I keep saying it. There’s enough room for everyone. We can stay in our chosen lanes and live happily together.

Drama is always a choice.

Love that cool path in the woods next to the stream...beautiful! :)
It’s such a lovely spot.

And Schnookie. Your son’s memory plant is growing really well.

I think of you and him every time I water it.

It’s such a lovely spot.

And Schnookie. Your son’s memory plant is growing really well.

I think of you and him every time I water it.
Thank you. 😊 It's so hard every day just being. I don't know how any one can manage this.

Thank you. 😊 It's so hard every day just being. I don't know how any one can manage this.
You are managing it. But you stay broken, and that’s okay. Every day when you first stand you are navigating a day through your grief. You are surviving. I believe there is beauty in grief. The love. The devastation. Because without real love there can be no grief. Death is coming for all of us. It’s just coming for some quicker than others. As long as you say his name, part of him lives. As long as you feel your grief, part of him lives. We are only truly gone the last time his name or his memory is ever spoken.

You have a foul mouthed crazy Australian who thinks of him every time she needs to water her grandsons garden. I made a cross bearing his name (which I’m gonna switch out for a rock lol). My grandsons know his name and know your loss.

Jonathan won’t be forgotten in our lifetime.

Xo

Okay quick gear change.

I have numbers.

6 months of growing for this!

Final Yield: 76g/2.7oz

Better than a kick to the coota I guess. Lolling!

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 66

IMG_5322.jpeg

You are managing it. But you stay broken, and that’s okay. Every day when you first stand you are navigating a day through your grief. You are surviving. I believe there is beauty in grief. The love. The devastation. Because without real love there can be no grief. Death is coming for all of us. It’s just coming for some quicker than others. As long as you say his name, part of him lives. As long as you feel your grief, part of him lives. We are only truly gone the last time his name or his memory is ever spoken.

You have a foul mouthed crazy Australian who thinks of him every time she needs to water her grandsons garden. I made a cross bearing his name (which I’m gonna switch out for a rock lol). My grandsons know his name and know your loss.

Jonathan won’t be forgotten in our lifetime.

Xo
You have a way with words. 😭😢🥺 Thank you. ⚽💔💖

Back
Top Bottom