Trala’s Tent

All plants are looking good & hope you're feeling better enjoy your week off
Omg Con. I feel so much better.

We take good health for granted. Well I do. I’ve been productive too. Feels good.

I’ve just finished icing cupcakes for my man when he gets home from work tonight as a thank you. I make good cupcake. Real good in fact.

IMG_5446.jpeg

His night times have not been easy. He even rubs Vicks into my chest through the night, which would be an awesome job if I had great tits, but Con, between you and I, time has not been kind to my girls, they are like two depressed sock puppets who are on a mission to meet my knees, and if you add phlegm and sookiness, it’s like a job from hell. And he doesn’t even get exasperated with me, so he deserves a cupcake or two lol.

Ah no! Real shame you missed the Snuts chick....... :(

Nice to see you feeling better.

Your fella probably does it cause when you arent sick, and you are an absolute delight, full of positivity, warmth, grace.

Only a very cynical person would suggest that as you've taken over every space in the house, feed him, told him how to do the renos, and have last say on bringing things home that he suffers from Stockholm syndrome.

Im sure its love. Well that or the training you gave him by stealing his formative years.

Whatever it is, its working. Haha.

Back up and at em. Good to see T.

Because you are A REAL CUNT.
That is rare nowadays.

Glad you are feeling better!
Hello you!

FIFY! LOLLLLLLING!

Omg me too. I feel even better today. I’m going to get some ocean healing vibes today. My lungs are defs mending. I couldn’t help but consider those who end up with pneumonia and don’t have the luxury of pharmaceutical interventions or those allergic to penicillin. It really is a wonder drug. I feel so lucky.

Hey it’s almost time for your summer grow!

I love it!
My man and I just love them. We’re gonna do a home concert. They have a great YouTube set. Like they’re Scottish, so when they talk you can’t understand a fucking word they say, but when they sing. Omg my. heart. soars.

Good morning Mr Oh Oh Oh!
Fresh air and a little sun now and you're cured! Good job healing!
I feel really lucky. I have access to health professions, so a Tele app with a doctor hooked me up with AB’s. I have an abundance of fresh fruit, clean water and a warm bed. To be this unwell in a war zone or a developing country would be so awful.
Time to walk again soon and get your strength back!
But until then my man will have to continue carrying me around like a broken bird aye….?

Lol

I’ve been going for low impact walks most days. A secret, one of the worst things you can do when treating a pneumonia is lay and wallow. While I defs do that at night when the cold air hits. However during the day I kept my fluids up, ate mostly fruit and did some gentle stretches in the sun. Like I’ve also binge watched a few shows, but I was sure not to sit or lay long. People who sit and lay the majority of the day are the same people who piss and moan about their chronic back pain lol.

Hey Deeve :)

Good to see you!
Ah no! Real shame you missed the Snuts chick....... :(
But in the scheme of things, it matters not.
Nice to see you feeling better.

Your fella probably does it cause when you arent sick, and you are an absolute delight, full of positivity, warmth, grace.

Only a very cynical person would suggest that as you've taken over every space in the house, feed him, told him how to do the renos, and have last say on bringing things home that he suffers from Stockholm syndrome.
Lolling! It’s funny coz it’s probs true!
Im sure its love. Well that or the training you gave him by stealing his formative years.

Whatever it is, its working. Haha.
I like to think of it as successful grooming, but without the pedo vibe.
Back up and at em. Good to see T.
It’s been a long week lol.

Hey it’s almost time for your summer grow!
Hi Tra!
I dropped a few bag seeds just for fun. None of them sprouted. So that decided no grow this summer for me. I still have jars and jars that will keep me higher than Mars.
:ganjamon:

Hi Scottay

I fucking LOVE your sister!

Lolling!

Just in case you’ve not been told today… you really are an awesome. I see you sprinkle sunshine and smiles everywhere and I really appreciate you. Xo
I really do try to be positive. Pretty sure I'm gonna be starting an actual grow journal. I've put the seeds in a wet paper towel. Hurry up and wait. Happy Tuesday to you!! 😎✌️

Hi Tra!
I dropped a few bag seeds just for fun. None of them sprouted. So that decided no grow this summer for me. I still have jars and jars that will keep me higher than Mars.
:ganjamon:
NoooooOOOOoooooo!

You have to do a grow!

Even if it’s just one!

I really do try to be positive.

Me too, and if the world wasn’t brimming with such annoying fucking idiots, I’d be positive 24/7!

Lolling!
Pretty sure I'm gonna be starting an actual grow journal. I've put the seeds in a wet paper towel. Hurry up and wait. Happy Tuesday to you!! 😎✌️
Tag me when you do babe. Xo

Omg Tuesdays the BEST! Sure I have the cough of a dying emphysema patient, but I made the most of it!

So a funny. Remember my orange tree? Well I kept the stump, because it’s the first orange tree I’ve ever owned and it mattered to me. I wanted to honour it! Lolling. So today I started Operation Orange Tree Memorial. I painted some plastic golf balls orange and I have them drying on a bee carcass - not even joking, and I’m hoping to assemble tomorrow. You know there’ll be pics aye? That vacant part is where mum and dad’s crosses were, but I’ll get to that.

IMG_5502.jpeg

And remember my RIP Mum & Dad rock? Omg I tried so hard to love it. I really did. But I fucking hated it! lol. Every time I looked at it I just hated it more! So I’ve had a redo. I also discovered my Bee Cemetery cross has rotted, so another redo is in the making.

IMG_5503.jpeg

And people, my $2 paints give me life. If you sit still long enough, I’ll put a coat of paint on you, no doubt. Oh and here’s the worst guard dog everrrrrr!

IMG_5473.jpeg

Went for a beach stroll too. The day wasn’t a screamer, but it was still better than a kick to the coota.

IMG_5501.jpeg

And finally, to bring it back to growing. Whattya reckon?

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 70 Days
Days in Flower: 58

IMG_5483.jpeg
IMG_5495.jpeg
IMG_5496.jpeg

Hope your Tuesday is a good one. Xo

Back
Top Bottom