Trala’s Tent

Someone hand me my my pearls:eek:! Clutching!
Is it the texture? I couldn't imagine it's the taste.

Good thing HashGirl found my pearls! Still Clutching! Hotdogs can be and are a work of art for the taste buds! Dead horse is acceptable in my book only if it's spiked with something interesting but more on a burger. You probably use the wrong buns with an attitude like this! Buttered and browned in a pan. :rolleyes: Hehe, dead horse.

I don't like the taste of any of them but I also don't like the texture of the pies. If you're feeding me pie, I want blueberry or apple.

Hey @Carcass!

How’s this for cool?! Carm and Boo have green lit the idea! Come May next year we are going to do a comparative grow. Nothing over the top.

Me: Don’t go super extra with this grow journal…
Also Me: LOOK EVERYBODY! COMING SOON!

54FA6B84-4C20-4911-9C76-6FD6922DF632.jpeg
Why do I look like I have a beard? :oops: :rofl:

Why do I look like I have a beard? :oops: :rofl:
Omg giggly as fuck!

I was far more worried about the club hand/s, especially Tralas.

Club hand one side, sock puppet the other.

Its a weird silhouette all round. Like interesting weird.
DEDDDDDDDDD!

Omg I’m being photobucket shamed!

OKAY! OKAY!

We will go with @Carmen Ray coz it’s awesome!

Good job Carm!

C19478DA-148F-437C-B1F0-6334989DF844.jpeg
Tra I was thinking go for multiple billboards as they do in the industry. I have been skimming to find it and Olivia is really looking stunning... praying beautifully and forming a pretty canopy! She stood out, which is why I mention it now.
1664977863481.png

I love your fire one! :party:

Tra I was thinking go for multiple billboards as they do in the industry. I have been skimming to find it and Olivia is really looking stunning... praying beautifully and forming a pretty canopy! She stood out, which is why I mention it now.

I love your fire one! :party:
Omg!

Now I’m looking at it, like really looking at it in comparison to yours - it’s fucking awful!

I have so many questions!

97836E3F-E367-4012-A0DA-DFF896C65C0C.jpeg

Wtf is going on with our chins? You could land a fucking helicopter on them!

And what’s with Boo’s unco karate hands? Where is her left elbow? And why do I have a stump hand? At least give me a hook! How do I fight crime with a stump?

And why are our mouths all hanging ajar? We look like slack jawed yokels!

And why did Carmen bring her handbag?

Just why?

Omg!

Now I’m looking at it, like really looking at it in comparison to yours - it’s fucking awful!

I have so many questions!

97836E3F-E367-4012-A0DA-DFF896C65C0C.jpeg

Wtf is going on with our chins? You could land a fucking helicopter on them!

And what’s with Boo’s unco karate hands? Where is her left elbow? And why do I have a stump hand? At least give me a hook! How do I fight crime with a stump?

And why are our mouths all hanging ajar? We look like slack jawed yokels!

And why did Carmen bring her handbag?

Just why?
Im not going to lie as a piece of psychedelic artwork, I love it 😍

It looks like you’ve got a testicle-elbow (elbowcle/testibow) but might be a superpower, just need to wait for the right time for it to emerge a la’ marvel 🤟😂

She’s sat between 61% and 63% humidity for two days which means it’s a grow wrap 🖤

She wasn’t a huge yeilder, but her bud is “Top Shelf” and she smells like no plant I’ve ever smelled before. Like pretty floral tones with a hint of citrus. My son is coming for dinner tonight and he knows street values from his many years of buying. And while things are only worth what another is prepared to pay, I have a feeling he will say she’s a $400+ per Oscar kind of bud. Not that it will be sold, I’m more interested in pricing.

She was a pleasure to grow and gave me zero problems. In fact I think she’s the best bud I’ve ever produced yet. Big thanks to my J seed fairy who I know still looks through the window and checks up on his people. Makes my heart sing to know I’m included ♥️♥️♥️

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 83
Days in flower - 42

Total Yield: 44.5g/1.5oz

29D99710-1DFB-4F1A-BFD8-CEE1D22DA859.jpeg
28C9E931-16A6-4F01-8171-AC0821296311.jpeg
34092765-6909-4D21-8FA9-4E5772B02424.jpeg

She’s sat between 61% and 63% humidity for two days which means it’s a grow wrap 🖤

She wasn’t a huge yeilder, but her bud is “Top Shelf” and she smells like no plant I’ve ever smelled before. Like pretty floral tones with a hint of citrus. My son is coming for dinner tonight and he knows street values from his many years of buying. And while things are only worth what another is prepared to pay, I have a feeling he will say she’s a $400+ per Oscar kind of bud. Not that it will be sold, I’m more interested in pricing.

She was a pleasure to grow and gave me zero problems. In fact I think she’s the best bud I’ve ever produced yet. Big thanks to my J seed fairy who I know still looks through the window and checks up on his people. Makes my heart sing to know I’m included ♥️♥️♥️

Days above ground - 83
Days in flower - 42

Great job Trala!

NTH

Congrats Tra!
You grow some mighty fine weed. I wish I could grow buds as good as yours!

Days above ground - 83
Days in flower - 42

Buzzing for you trala well done

Congrats on the harvest Trala. Beautiful buds. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom