Trala’s Tent

Omg!

Now I’m looking at it, like really looking at it in comparison to yours - it’s fucking awful!

I have so many questions!

97836E3F-E367-4012-A0DA-DFF896C65C0C.jpeg

Wtf is going on with our chins? You could land a fucking helicopter on them!

And what’s with Boo’s unco karate hands? Where is her left elbow? And why do I have a stump hand? At least give me a hook! How do I fight crime with a stump?

And why are our mouths all hanging ajar? We look like slack jawed yokels!

And why did Carmen bring her handbag?

Just why?
I haven't laughed like this for a very long time.... oh my God hilarious... lolling again :rofl:

@Trala you have set the Wookies bar high. It sounds rather marvelous and looks mouthwatering. Congrats on the beautiful bud.

Congrats on the harvest, Trala! I hope your son appreciates the bud as much as you hope he does.

Great job Trala!

NTH
She’s legit my first no drama plant.

I’m not gonna lie, given that I live for “look at me” trama I felt a little deflated. Coz babe as we both know, I’m all about the trama lollling.

Quick side story, my man calls it that and literally sings this to me when ever it’s on, but he changes the trauma to trama lolllll

Looks great, Tra. Hope you get to sample some.
Thank you RG :)

She is outta my smoke preference. I prefer mild. She’s a fuck you up kind of smoke fo sho
Congratulations! You grow some mighty fine weed. I wish I could grow buds as good as yours!
I fail far more than I succeed. I’m still butt hurt over my Wedding Cake fuck up. Lol
Bloody hell, look at you smashing it out of the park as usual. Truly would be in the top shelf catergory for all of Queensland! for sure people would be stooooked to stumble across it. The others are also looking very classy aswell
Yeah boiiiiii :)

Congrats on the harvest Trala. Beautiful buds. :yummy:
She really is lovely 🥰
Buzzing for you trala well done
Thank you. Oh and how you finding your Blue Sunset Sherbet?
Sweet Wookie budz! So how do you like to consume the most? Joint, pipe, vape? Other?
I like a joint, my son uses a billy.
Congrats on the harvest. Pretty bud! :)
She’s so pretty, la Rue :)

Prettiest I’ve ever grown.
@Trala you have set the Wookies bar high. It sounds rather marvelous and looks mouthwatering. Congrats on the beautiful bud.
You wait Carm. She is extraordinary. Her smell could be perfume. If you have nothing by the 21st, I’ll send more.
Congrats on the harvest, Trala! I hope your son appreciates the bud as much as you hope he does.
Thank you, and me too Hashgirl :)

And just thanks everybody. I know I say this all the time, but I really do mean it. You make growing so much more enjoyable. Xo

The others are also looking very classy aswell
I see what you did there.....
I can't wait for mine to start getting smelly.
Now thats a statement that only in 420 wont raise eyebrows. Haha.

I fail far more than I succeed. I’m still butt hurt over my Wedding Cake fuck up.
What happened?

Just kidding.

Time for a digital plug in.

Although I did accidentally push random on my first auto grow. Lol.

The newest one I got is awesome, can set from your phone, turn on and off, and set any number of schedules.

Was cheap asf too.

At the Big Green Shed
And just thanks everybody. I know I say this all the time, but I really do mean it. You make growing so much more enjoyable. Xo
Right back at ya.

Once again I'm in stitches reading your journal Trala.
That Wookiee though...:drool:looks fantastic. I can't wait for mine to start getting smelly.
Wookiee F2 FTW

I see what you did there.....

Now thats a statement that only in 420 wont raise eyebrows. Haha.

What happened?

Just kidding.

Time for a digital plug in.

Although I did accidentally push random on my first auto grow. Lol.

The newest one I got is awesome, can set from your phone, turn on and off, and set any number of schedules.

Was cheap asf too.

At the Big Green Shed

Right back at ya.
I've actually slim lined the timer area. My double adaptor is up near the lights so hopefully this will limit accidents.

Got a bit of vid.

I'm off to nit wash. I'll be back with some pics for those who stick with me but don't want to waste precious download gb's and can't tolerate my accent lol.

I love your accent!

Are you “wined up” as they say in Texas?

What in the fekk are gb’s?

NTH
Hey hey :)

No lolling. Sober as a fucking judge!

Gibabites or whatever those download things are that eat your internet.

Okay so I got my busy on.

My Bee’s have been nit washed, and I’m pleased to say still zero evidence of insects 🐜 🐛 🦗

I know I’m early into the season but my son said yesterday one of his mates is full of spidermites.

My Flower Room looks beautiful. I know I should probably be more humble, but these are my best flowers yet

I really hope I can get them in jars successfully.

My flower view 🤍🌸🤍🌸🤍🌸

08AD791B-C8DF-462B-AD82-7E28CC695F51.jpeg
1FC66D10-7394-44BE-9713-89A8CFF1B4C6.jpeg
76CD0C16-AC65-4DCB-8F53-A2E33F63E951.jpeg
EB3110FF-3D28-4E66-834D-49E6486B9D76.jpeg

A family who nit sprays together stays together lol. They really are a motley crew lolling.

🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛

57899DA3-DF8E-4D0A-9197-9F489B01A1E6.jpeg

I'm off to nit wash. I'll be back with some pics for those who stick with me but don't want to waste precious download gb's and can't tolerate my accent lol.
What accent?
Plants are looking Schmicky-Doo!

(I sure hope I used that term in the right context)

She’s legit my first no drama plant.

I’m not gonna lie, given that I live for “look at me” trama I felt a little deflated. Coz babe as we both know, I’m all about the trama lollling.

Quick side story, my man calls it that and literally sings this to me when ever it’s on, but he changes the trauma to trama lolllll

Thank you RG :)

She is outta my smoke preference. I prefer mild. She’s a fuck you up kind of smoke fo sho

I fail far more than I succeed. I’m still butt hurt over my Wedding Cake fuck up. Lol

Yeah boiiiiii :)

She really is lovely 🥰

Thank you. Oh and how you finding your Blue Sunset Sherbet?

I like a joint, my son uses a billy.

She’s so pretty, la Rue :)

Prettiest I’ve ever grown.

You wait Carm. She is extraordinary. Her smell could be perfume. If you have nothing by the 21st, I’ll send more.

Thank you, and me too Hashgirl :)

When I take a few buds out to smoke I find some of them have a really sweet blueberry tint to them and to smoke its a nice treat. Smooth. How was yours?

My Bee’s have been nit washed, and I’m pleased to say still zero evidence of insects 🐜 🐛 🦗

I know I’m early into the season but my son said yesterday one of his mates is full of spidermites.

My Flower Room looks beautiful. I know I should probably be more humble, but these are my best flowers yet

My flower view 🤍🌸🤍🌸🤍🌸

A family who nit sprays together stays together lol. They really are a motley crew lolling.

🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛

Heyy liz is really starting her frost on isnt she. Wooohhooo

My flower view 🤍🌸🤍🌸🤍🌸

🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛

You need to quarantine your son and his friend 😂 bloody hate spider mites

Im not going to lie as a piece of psychedelic artwork, I love it 😍

It looks like you’ve got a testicle-elbow (elbowcle/testibow) but might be a superpower, just need to wait for the right time for it to emerge a la’ marvel 🤟😂
Kick em' in the elbow!

She’s sat between 61% and 63% humidity for two days which means it’s a grow wrap 🖤

She wasn’t a huge yeilder, but her bud is “Top Shelf” and she smells like no plant I’ve ever smelled before. Like pretty floral tones with a hint of citrus. My son is coming for dinner tonight and he knows street values from his many years of buying. And while things are only worth what another is prepared to pay, I have a feeling he will say she’s a $400+ per Oscar kind of bud. Not that it will be sold, I’m more interested in pricing.

She was a pleasure to grow and gave me zero problems. In fact I think she’s the best bud I’ve ever produced yet. Big thanks to my J seed fairy who I know still looks through the window and checks up on his people. Makes my heart sing to know I’m included ♥️♥️♥️

Justine Bee aka Wookie F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 83
Days in flower - 42

Total Yield: 44.5g/1.5oz

29D99710-1DFB-4F1A-BFD8-CEE1D22DA859.jpeg
28C9E931-16A6-4F01-8171-AC0821296311.jpeg
34092765-6909-4D21-8FA9-4E5772B02424.jpeg
Schmick AF! Go Queen!

Got a bit of vid.

To a southern boy, your accent is quite exotic...

Back
Top Bottom