Trala’s Tent

Beautiful plants, Tra. Brown thing looks almost like it could be a form of septoria.
Not entirely sure though. Could be a nute thing. Is there a littler ring inside the circles?

WTF is catsup and ptoey?! Sounds worse than pumpkin pie! Like we call a hotdog a red sausage on a bun. I’m just praying your version doesn’t actually involve cooking a cat and a dog and adding toes!
Tomato Ketchup make any more sense? We have sides here for condimenting a hotdog. Me, no ketchup, and yes ptooey for a dog! Mustard of your choice, spicy relish/or sweet, and diced onions to begin with. You'd be thrilled with a taste of pumpkin pie girl! Better yet, sweet potato pie! I find them similar.

Your Bees are buzzing like no ones business! You also hit it on the head for cal def. Wonder what's different about that plant to make her go that way?
Tra: I have brown spots
Me with no pics diagnosis: Cal mag needed.
Stone: Concurs.

Ill be watching with interest mostly as it puzzles me too why its just the one.

Id be interested in @Regrowth expanding, because its not something Ive personally seen before present in canna, but thats what the team is for, work through possible causes and remedies.

This must be how med school feels.
'ooOh look, thats a strange set of symptoms.....whats that called......looks nasty.'

Had a form of it last summer and although it was more of a gray color I think it can vary in color and it's not always round. This is a picture and what I meant about the ring inside but it can also kind of look like rings of a tree.
I'm not really convinced it's a calmag issue. Some remedies, anything that changes the surface pH...
just vinegar (squiggle's recommendation: 1 teaspoon / gallon) or citric acid (shed's recipe) or wetable sulfur.

unknown.png
20210901_182844.jpg

Tomato Ketchup make any more sense? We have sides here for condimenting a hotdog. Me, no ketchup, and yes ptooey for a dog! Mustard of your choice, spicy relish/or sweet, and diced onions to begin with. You'd be thrilled with a taste of pumpkin pie girl! Better yet, sweet potato pie! I find them similar.

I don't like hot dogs, pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie.

Beautiful plants, Tra. Brown thing looks almost like it could be a form of septoria.
Not entirely sure though. Could be a nute thing. Is there a littler ring inside the circles?
That sounds awful!

What is it?

I nipped off most the affected leaves yesterday to try and reestablish a baseline. I’m back at work today (no rest for the wicked ;)) I will check after work.

Your Bees are buzzing like no ones business! You also hit it on the head for cal def. Wonder what's different about that plant to make her go that way?
It’s so strange.

But another strange thing, it’s the plant who will throw the variegated leaf and lots of them.

I think she’s just a bit spesh.

Omg it’s sauce mate, or as we also call it - dead horse.

Bogan Strayan Customer: I’ll have a maggot bag with dead horse
Tra: gets him a pie with sauce

We just add dead horse to our hotdogs. You Mericans so fancy.

Tra: I have brown spots
Me with no pics diagnosis: Cal mag needed.
Stone: Concurs.
OMG literally lolling!

Privately

Tra: *stage 3 hysteria* Deeve I have gold dots on my leaves! ITS SPREADING!
Deeve: no biggie. You got cal mag?
Tra: I don’t know.*lists all the bottles in my cupboard*
Deeve: It’s the BAM. Add that one, and Tra read the directions twice before adding it

Forumly

Tra: I want to publicly announce I have gold dots on my leaves which I have diagnosed as a cal mag deficiency, because I am a professional grower who says things like cal mag.
Deeve: *coughs into hand while saying bullshit*

Had a form of it last summer and although it was more of a gray color I think it can vary in color and it's not always round. This is a picture and what I meant about the ring inside but it can also kind of look like rings of a tree.
I'm not really convinced it's a calmag issue. Some remedies, anything that changes the surface pH...
just vinegar (squiggle's recommendation: 1 teaspoon / gallon) or citric acid (shed's recipe) or wetable sulfur.

I’m relying on my memory which will defs be a mistake.

I don’t think it looks like that. I’m 92% sure.

I’ll get some pics this arvo.

On the upside the plant looks healthy enough.

Fingers crossed it’s not dire, tho again upside I have one plant too many so I can afford to sacrifice one if I need to. I won’t sharpen my axe just yet tho. Lol

Thanks for looking out for me. Xo

🌼🌼🌼Happy Sunday Team! 🌼🌼🌼

Nightshift ✔️
Mental Health walk ✔️
House clean ✔️
Clean sheets ✔️
Dinner cooked ✔️
Yoga ✔️
Sunday update ✔️

I’m kicking goals like Beckham on disco bikkies!
Only three more hours till I pour a glass of red🍷

Kk! Let’s do this!

Sunday Summary

It’s been a good week grow wise. Births, flowers, it’s all happening! I’m hoping to get some advice on June. But first Greggles. Greg is filling out nicely. She’s pretty as a picture and she’s starting to stack.

Gregory Bee aka Laughing Buddha
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Days above ground - 136
Days of flower - 44

8EC081A5-6E43-43D7-A690-F6CDF3FD4C60.jpeg

My problem child. Junie is throwing lots of leaves with gold flecks. They are definitely getting worse. I gave her a cal mag top up yesterday, and I’m not gonna lie, I felt like a professional grower just saying cal Mag. Hopefully it was the right thing to do lol. I have never had this problem before.

June Bee aka Acapulco Gold
Days above ground - 111
Days of flower - 29

9A32D8AB-1C1E-4110-A695-04C1583951A4.jpeg
F10B32C4-3DB3-4192-9791-E079C18D1434.jpeg

Liz is a mistake. She is the reason I’m having grow/flower room issues. She was my back up plant coz I was so sure I’d lost the ability to strike seeds. I hadn’t. Lollllll. She’s turning out to be the best mistake everrrrrrrrrr

Elizabeth Bee aka Wedding Cake
Monstercropped Clone
Days in reVeg - 78
Days in flower - 12

948F17C4-B2CB-4461-9500-04A2574BC411.jpeg

Poor Simba. She is blocking Olivia’s light, and Olivia is my priority training wise. She actually could go in the flower room, but there’s no room in the inn. I’ve decided to keep her outside and buy myself 4 weeks. She will be in 13-14 hours of natural light, then once Greg gets cut, she will have a spot in the flower room.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Days above ground - 60

F71E4798-8672-4037-B8AA-DF8391874F82.jpeg

Omg this girl needs to get her CarCanopy on! I’ve had a stern talk with her. Hopefully now she has the veg tent to herself she will work on filling out. She needs some green meat on dem bones!

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Days above ground - 50

40CC4A45-FC1E-4130-A895-A2323CA458CD.jpeg

My little plant is still little. She’s looking a bit sad. She got uppotted and waterboarded. I don’t mind if she stays small. As long as her colour is good and she looks like she’s trying to sing, I’m happy.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Days above ground - 18

D7474AF1-065A-4895-8844-DD25D43D4D60.jpeg

Jazzy is coming along. She is a good colour and cute as a button.

Jazzy Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days above ground - 6

3A46A328-CE20-47C7-84E4-BE23472570FD.jpeg

I know I say this every week… lollllling. Thanks for growing with me. I love starting each day with you. Xo
I cant believe its been 50 days alredy since sprout for Olivia that has flown by wow. Very healthy growth. Smashin it on all fronts. Could do with some of that natural sun light myself lol

I cant believe its been 50 days alredy since sprout for Olivia that has flown by wow. Very healthy growth. Smashin it on all fronts. Could do with some of that natural sun light myself lol
I know!

Time flies when you’re lolling with friends!
You're probably right, Tra.
No sacrifices needed. 😅❤️
Hope you have a good day.
Hey RG, I just didn’t get time to take another pic yesterday. As soon as I finish work today I’ll be on her like a necrophiliac on a cold corpse!

Hi @Regrowth

Omg I’ve been so busy today. Literally just sitting down now for the first time since I got home from work 2 hours ago!

I finally got those pics.

Here she is. She really is a pretty wild canna girl and I swear that cal Mag has made her green look more luscious than it was. Or maybe it’s just my mind playing tricks.

D5FF7F04-C8D1-4713-8ED0-B8ACA13707C1.jpeg

I don’t see any further spreading. I found a leaf I missed, and I got some close ups for you to have a look at.

4C1C2144-F8A4-472F-8192-52F76DEFB5A8.jpeg
8670CEFE-949A-4C7B-9F69-5327A3529555.jpeg

My Bee’s all enjoyed a day outside in the sun. My tiny Bic got topped and my little Jazzy Wookiee got uppoted from the cradle to the cot. Her next uppot will be in her forever bed.

🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛

AE764DC7-BFBF-4CFE-81AC-90C5776E068F.jpeg

Thanks, Tra. Don't think it's what I mentioned. Looks like calmag was the right choice.
She's beautiful. Wish you would adopt me and grow weed for me too lol.
Oh thank the grow gods! Lol

I wish I could do veg, and you could do flower. I grow solid plants then drop then drop the ball right at the finish line.

That Wedding Cake smoke is a 3 out of 5 smoke, and only just. First time I torched her I thought it was a great smoke coz I had a scoob one night after a bottle of wine. Turns out the wine was great. The smoke just above average.

You grow ace weed RG.

I appreciate that lol. You're always saying that you mess up in flower but I don't believe it one bit.
I think you do an awesome job and you've got everything dialed in now. Strains are hit and miss, nothing you do will change that. You can have a plant that looks beautiful but just doesn't hit the spot when you smoke it. And the opposite is true too, one that looks terrible but hits like a punch to the face. Find one you like and keep it around. I'm happy that you're smoking a bit. One of us!

What kind of buzz are you looking for? Energetic? Relaxing? A lot of people here would love to help you find one you like.

Hi @Regrowth

Omg I’ve been so busy today. Literally just sitting down now for the first time since I got home from work 2 hours ago!

I finally got those pics.

Here she is. She really is a pretty wild canna girl and I swear that cal Mag has made her green look more luscious than it was. Or maybe it’s just my mind playing tricks.

D5FF7F04-C8D1-4713-8ED0-B8ACA13707C1.jpeg

I don’t see any further spreading. I found a leaf I missed, and I got some close ups for you to have a look at.

4C1C2144-F8A4-472F-8192-52F76DEFB5A8.jpeg
8670CEFE-949A-4C7B-9F69-5327A3529555.jpeg

My Bee’s all enjoyed a day outside in the sun. My tiny Bic got topped and my little Jazzy Wookiee got uppoted from the cradle to the cot. Her next uppot will be in her forever bed.

🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛🐝💛

AE764DC7-BFBF-4CFE-81AC-90C5776E068F.jpeg
Swear I had the same issue last run. That rusty look

I don't like hot dogs, pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie.
Someone hand me my my pearls:eek:! Clutching!
Is it the texture? I couldn't imagine it's the taste.
We just add dead horse to our hotdogs. You Mericans so fancy.
Good thing HashGirl found my pearls! Still Clutching! Hotdogs can be and are a work of art for the taste buds! Dead horse is acceptable in my book only if it's spiked with something interesting but more on a burger. You probably use the wrong buns with an attitude like this! Buttered and browned in a pan. :rolleyes: Hehe, dead horse.

I appreciate that lol. You're always saying that you mess up in flower but I don't believe it one bit.
I think you do an awesome job and you've got everything dialed in now. Strains are hit and miss, nothing you do will change that. You can have a plant that looks beautiful but just doesn't hit the spot when you smoke it. And the opposite is true too, one that looks terrible but hits like a punch to the face. Find one you like and keep it around. I'm happy that you're smoking a bit. One of us!

What kind of buzz are you looking for? Energetic? Relaxing? A lot of people here would love to help you find one you like.
You obviously missed the zillion seeds from when I hermed my wedding cake lol

Relaxed 100%. I’m energetic enough lol.

Back
Top Bottom