TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Hey Blaze, how's that room looking brother? :yummy::bongrip:

Hey Friend, I hope everything's fine DOWN under... I haven't heard from you in awhile and I haven't been on much myself enjoying this beautiful weather and Cannabis. I've just been experimenting as usual and figuring out this High Brix stuff. I've been growing High Brix outside for 3 seasons now(last year highest 21 Outdoor, my own mix), but I've been working out my indoor mix and going well. I've hit around 15-17 indoor, the Gelato LOVES my mix shiny little beauty she IS. Anyway, just trying to grow the finest cannabis on earth, and WELL on my way. Again brother, hit me with a PM or something to let me know your good down in SA. :peace:

Some Pics to enjoy if you see them... YOU know I can't help myself. :Namaste:

There's a Strawberry Éclair in the back, didn't get a snap of her. I had to put 5 plants in a 2x4 tent, NOT recommended but I had no choice(LIFE happens). I had to thin quite a few branches to make it work, but otherwise this is what happens when you go from outside to inside... THEY stretch like YOU wouldn't beleive, the LED panels are ALL the way up against the roof of the tent. The Ultimate Purp bud is literally 3/4's of an inch away from the light(just started to slightly bleach).

Attachments

• ATF Frost.jpg
    ATF Frost.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 71
  • ATF.jpg
    ATF.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 64
  • ATF1.jpg
    ATF1.jpg
    456.7 KB · Views: 61
  • Gelato.jpg
    Gelato.jpg