600W Multi-Strain Grow

slh 25th day veg topped more side branches and LSTed main
slh25thdayveg.JPG

I water / feed when medium is dry and will put slh in blm when amnesia's are done:hookah:

Should be getting my money back on the quantum sometime next wk...Been looking at the 1000w jd ballast. If it's still 200 when I get my money I'm all over it

Should be getting my money back on the quantum sometime next wk...Been looking at the 1000w jd ballast. If it's still 200 when I get my money I'm all over it
Well looks like that deals over found a lumatek at hydroponic pro for 250
And a galaxy at grow wurks for 255 or a lumatek same price

Fed amnesia's and mIxed mOre nutes for next feeding
3 gallons rain water = 5
10 ml blm
5 ml floralicious +
15 ml flora blend
Ppm 850
Il adjust ph at feeding time and lower ppm down to 700

Looking Good Dude. I love the Screen of Green. You talking about ballasts. I ended up getting 2 1000 watters that had all the extras HPS/MH and 110/220. But I opted for the old magnetic ballasts. I've been using then forever with no problems. I had to replace a coil once. But they last and last. And you don't need a digital bulb that costs double over a standard. You use a regular bulb on a digital ballast, you fry the bulb alot faster. Something about the way they fire a bulb. The Digital fires wit alot of extra power when the regular bulbs kick over at a lower amount. I forgot what is called that fires the lite but the extra hurts your regular bulbs shortens there life quit a bit. Looking good tho. Keep em Green

Looking Good Dude. I love the Screen of Green. You talking about ballasts. I ended up getting 2 1000 watters that had all the extras HPS/MH and 110/220. But I opted for the old magnetic ballasts. I've been using then forever with no problems. I had to replace a coil once. But they last and last. And you don't need a digital bulb that costs double over a standard. You use a regular bulb on a digital ballast, you fry the bulb alot faster. Something about the way they fire a bulb. The Digital fires wit alot of extra power when the regular bulbs kick over at a lower amount. I forgot what is called that fires the lite but the extra hurts your regular bulbs shortens there life quit a bit. Looking good tho. Keep em Green

Thanx wood ... I was looking at the magnetic ballast also ....wonder if the digitals are really that much more efficient

Back
Top Bottom