Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

Thanks X and skyrockect you guys were kinda late and i already ordered last monday and i ended up getting LA Affie instead of the purple og18 the reason being that i already have qrazy train which has purple urkle in it and i ordered white urkle which also has urkle in it and kens gdp for more purple and mighty grape which also is purple so i figured i had enough purple and needed a change up strain i also got kandy kush, lemon skunk, and sleestack skunk but im set to harvest today a couple bigger 2 liters with qrazy train and the church and 4 widow SOG plants and 3 qt SOG plants ill post some pre and post trim pics tonight and seeds will be here tommorrow and ill get pics of those up also thanks HERBIE :peacetwo:

Yes, LA Affie sounds absolutely great too. I've heard very good things about that one.

I also didn't think about you having all the purple and erkle going... I was mostly thinking about the OG #18 part, which I have heard is really good. Based on what you just said, you undoubtedly went the right way for yourself. Those other strains you picked up sound like really good ones, too. :yummy:

Update harvest pics
The Church (mother)
IMG_20121210_130426.jpg

IMG_20121210_130443.jpg

Qrazy Train (mother)
IMG_20121210_224944.jpg

IMG_20121210_225036.jpg

White Widow 4 SOG clones
IMG_20121210_145838.jpg

IMG_20121210_150317.jpg

My favorite 3 Qrazy Train SOG clones
IMG_20121210_224753.jpg

IMG_20121210_224031.jpg

IMG_20121210_224348.jpg

IMG_20121210_224605.jpg

Those QT look really colorful and smells like candy and im kinda behind seeds are here today pics soon and i also need to take some pics of the tent too that will also be in the next set of pics so stay tuned and let me know what you think

Plants are looking good my man. Keep it up

Thanks skyrocket Im trying but could be better I cant wait for my 1000 watter I wanna get but everytime it gets bigger and better :thanks: and stay tuned :peace:

Hey everyone I got some popped and planted I germed all 3 KENS GDP, and the WHITE URKLE, LA AFFIE, MIGHTY GRAPE, and LEMON SKUNK. I got the skunk 1 gdp the affie and MG planted after rooting 1/4 ibch in a papertowel and put in my normal mix of 75/25 perlite/vermiculite the vermiculite in my area is getting more expensive 11$ a bag so im thinking of trying coco any ideas for a coco newb? Like should I still mix with perlite and at what ratio? How does coco hold water compared to vermiculite? How far does a block go in 2 liters or is all coco perferred? Same nut res? Ph? So many thoughts but my phone finger is going out and GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK :peace:

plants look great. OOOHHHHHH how I LOVE lemon Skunk...one of my favorites. That is always the most requested strain when I visit my family on the holidaze... :blunt:

Thanks corey I had LS before but not the DNA version I think I had greenhouse version bwfore it was big airy buds but smelt and tasted just like a box of lemonheads ummm cant wait :peace:

Hey everyone I got some popped and planted I germed all 3 KENS GDP, and the WHITE URKLE, LA AFFIE, MIGHTY GRAPE, and LEMON SKUNK. I got the skunk 1 gdp the affie and MG planted after rooting 1/4 ibch in a papertowel and put in my normal mix of 75/25 perlite/vermiculite the vermiculite in my area is getting more expensive 11$ a bag so im thinking of trying coco any ideas for a coco newb? Like should I still mix with perlite and at what ratio? How does coco hold water compared to vermiculite? How far does a block go in 2 liters or is all coco perferred? Same nut res? Ph? So many thoughts but my phone finger is going out and GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK :peace:

Zup bro, go check out Twelve12's journals, the latest he postet where all about coco coir hempies ;)

Congrats on the harvest man.

I like coco a lot and yes I use the same feeding schedule for my coco plants as the Hempy ones. My preference is to use coco straight up in a smart pot (air pot soon). I have it mixed with P/V probably at 33% of each or so. If you wanted to continue a sog you could go with 1 gallon smart pots full of coco.

I keep the PH between 5.6 and 6.3 I usually feed, feed water and repeat depending on what the plant tells me. Any questions just ask.

oooooh.
that church looks mighty fine.
Nice Mr.G!
:thumb:
:thanks: Vick im really not a fan of The church compared to my other strains its not real stable at alk throws one 2 two and a hlaf and _ and 4 fingered leaves from veg all through flower and the fan are a long way off the main stalk likes 6 or 7 inches this will be the last The Church run in my tent sorry to say this but every greenhouse strain ive ever grown really sucked sorry arjan!
Zup bro, go check out Twelve12's journals, the latest he postet where all about coco coir hempies ;)
JS ive seen 12s grows but when he started coco wasnt it in dwc hempies?
Congrats on the harvest man.

I like coco a lot and yes I use the same feeding schedule for my coco plants as the Hempy ones. My preference is to use coco straight up in a smart pot (air pot soon). I have it mixed with P/V probably at 33% of each or so. If you wanted to continue a sog you could go with 1 gallon smart pots full of coco.

I keep the PH between 5.6 and 6.3 I usually feed, feed water and repeat depending on what the plant tells me. Any questions just ask.

Hey HMG how big around compared to 2liters are the smart or air pots the gallon size? I like the sog idea all the strains can,be in my flower room soo sog it is when I move and get a bigger light I might start growing monsters again but I feel like I get more bud in my sog than when I grew dwc 5 gallon buckets and the turnover rate is tons better and I hate vegging for weeks and weeks but :thanks: for the info HMG :Namaste:

JS ive seen 12s grows but when he started coco wasnt it in dwc hempies?

:allgood:

That where the latest of the latest I think ;)
But one can always do some re-reading in Twelve's journals. Ton of well documented info none the less. I'm sure he did some regular coco coir hempies as well. If I recall right he also did experiments with one liter hempies.
Idk. if you know this, but if you jump to his profile, you can search 4 his latest postet journals.

Looking forward to the smoke report :)

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom