1st Closet grow: Low 2, CRH, Nexus!

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhaha

I'll get a pic up in an hour or so, when the artificial sun goes up in the closet.

I forgot to tell you guys something, 2 days ago when my cuz came over he traded me a Purple Kush Plant (Dont know sex yet) for my male CRH. I also traded a female CRH clone for a cutting off the male I gave him (just in case I want seeds).

About 2 weeks ago I used a peatpellet with dome heating system 4 my clones and 1 NEXUS seed, but they were unsuccesful. Thats why i built the Bubble cloner device. All the cuttings I put in there FULLY rooted 100%, which was nice for my 3rd time doing it. The first time was in soil, that was the clone I traded. Anyways I gave him my old peatpellet clone system and guess what was popping out of the soil my last female nexus. The taproot was as long as a middle finger.

I was amazed it had NO light, NO food, NO water, and STILL lived. It goes to show how hardy the plany really is.
I planted that girl shes gonna be a mother for clones, Im gonna keep a CRH and nexus for mothers.

Pics soon.

just placed an order with dope-seeds for lowryder 2s and C9 flower, they should be including a pack of CRH (over 50 pounds) and thai haze x skunk (special for the C9 seeds). your plants are lookin awsome, cant wait for some more pics!

Update:
DAY 42 flowering...apprx: 7 weeks to go

Flowering room

Columbian Red Haze
crh.JPG

DSC00256.JPG

bud28.JPG

DSC00262.JPG

NEXUS

Day 42...Apprx: 23 days left

n2.JPG

n11.JPG

n3.JPG

Veg room

Columbian Red Haze clones

little_clone.JPG

clones14.JPG

Purple Kush

p_kush.JPG

pkush1.JPG

Im moving out to a better place on either Aug 1st, or Aug 15th.

I know my grow room is messy at times, but the new room with be better constucted.

Columbian Red Haze smells sweet, piny, but strong...Trichs are forming very quickly.

NO PROBLEMS with smell so far...:rollit::yummy::ganjamon:

Tell me what you think, much appreciated!:bongrip:

Hey man. That Colombian Red Haze is quite a bush. Nexus sure is different. It really does have the growth habit of a LowRyder.

UPDATE

Nexus was chopped last week, dry weight is a measly 3 grams. Its now in a mason jar for a week. It Smells like earthy blueberry. Smoke test in 5-8 days.

Columbian red haze was chopped a few days ago, and is drying for the 2nd day.
Dry weight when done. Smells wayyyy stronger then the Nexus, it has a ton of trichs. But the buds are more airy than the nexus(Dense).

Now all I got left is One flowering clone, 2 female CRH's, and a male CRH clone.
Oh yah and a Purple Kush.

Pictures soon.

As for my next grow, Im getting some better lights!

All the nice biggest buds are curing in the mason jar. and the trim and popcorn buds are going towards maybe oil or hash, or even butter.

In the Jar:
DSC003111.JPG

Biggest Bud:
DSC003121.JPG

Not that much, but Ive learned alot, thanks for the help to those who followed and helped. Smoke report soon.

:rollit::bong::peace::ganjamon:

Edit: This Bud is from the free seeds I got from dope-seeds.com, Would have been better with better lights, but you have to work with what you got.

When i first saw ur grow closet my first thought was "why lowryders?" U have a lot more room then other growboxes i've seen. By the way ur buds look great then again i've never seen a bud i didn't like. :peace: :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom