Closet grow-op

Long since needing an update. Sry. Well, we flowered the girls for 7 weeks but had to harvest before they were fully ripe. Too many people knew about it by then. In the end, we ended up with almost an ounce of good bud. I decided that we didn't have enough light. This next year, i'll try more lights and a smaller grow space.

Hope your security doesn't get breached again.
You do realize that as soon as a mod notices that these pics were not uploaded from our gallery that they will be deleted. I am not trying to be repremanding but to keep your journal alive, its highly recommend that you up load the pics using 420's gallery. The approval time is normally not that long.

Aaight, here's my setup for right now. I plan to move my grow into another closet as it becomes available.
Picture3_027.jpg

I have 4 4' dual tube shop lights laying around from my first grow. I'm going to combine them with the cfl's to get some mega lumens in my grow space. I'll probably get some 75 watt hps bulbs to boost that end of the light spectrum too. This is gonna be one bright ass closet.

Hey where do you find those light sockets that the Y's fit into? I have looked everywhere and no luck. It would be a lot more efficient and save me some room .

I got 3 sprouts to the 3rd set of leaves before they got spotted on the windowsill by the parents so i had to pull them. They were some dirt seed anyway. I have a new job that's working me 60 hours a week so i can't give babies the attention they'd diserve anyway. I swear one of these days i'm gonna get some huge homegrown buds. And i'll be putting the journal up on here when i do. Dun worry.

Back
Top Bottom