close up of ble him 2
himmy_2_.jpg

blue him 1
himmy_2.jpg

blue him 1
himmy_1.jpg

blue him 1 from above
from_above.jpg

Looking great Alex amigo, some nice bud formation starting to get going there for sure. nicely ahead of mine. Well done and keep it up!

As for the camera, its a basic setting amigo, there will be somewhere an adjustable lens thing, usually there are 3 modes to any cam. Far away scenic, closer people pics and macro close ups. Often depicted by a mountain, a person and a flower. On my vidcam thing I actually twist by the lens, its usually an easy to get to setting as is basic principles.

:thumb:

cheers 3lions mate, i will correct you though..... u said im ahead of youbut im actualy not lol the bud shots are of myblue himalayen past the 40 day mark and they are finished in 20 days :) my cheese are still behind your cheese looking at your piks, igot numerous bud sites popping up on my cheese and they are looking healthy, 3 are around the same size with two runts, i say runtsthey are just a few inches smaller, im rather happy with how things are going at the moment, much better than id hoped, big thanks to you, hogdady & all whove helped me this far, also as for the cam i use my phone cam as its better than my digi cam as the phone 8mp so il try and figure out my settings

hey guys iv not been around for a little while, iv got new piks to put on now :) just wondering if use no if runt plants usualy finish earlyr than normal plants? iv got the 2 female himalayens, one is 10 days away or there abouts from finishing and is the right hight 14 inches it looks all set to finish at the guided time, the runt himalayen was planted and sprouted at the same time in same soil same nutes everything, its about 7 inches tall! and under the magnafier it looks just about ready to be harvested? just wounded if this was a common thing?

is any one out there? im feeling rather lonely lol

Wassup Alex! You shouldn't be lonely with all those sexy lookin' girls! Lookin' hella good I must say! :yahoo:

cheers hogdady, im wasted now i just had a smoking seshion with a frein and hs gilfrend, the shit we soked is outa this wold, durbon poision, exuse my speling, like i said. wasted lol

guess I'll join ya...

:bigtoke:

gonna burn some of my gdp...

S6300556s.jpg

that bud looks butifull hogdady, alost to good to smoke, its 7a.m in england and iv been up since 3!!!! we had a power cut lasting 3 hours, during the plants light cycle, my lights are on 9pm-9am so iv put lights bak on till normal time of 9, guess theyl have to be 3 hours down today and hopefully wont harm them. thanks 3lions, my runt of the litter himalayen is currently drying out as i cut him down the other day

hogdady is that GDP your growing short for g... durbon poison? lol i honestly think its the best smoke iv ever had, if this is what your growing at present how hard to grow is it? i can deffo see there being a few DP in my grow room next time around

hogdady is that GDP your growing short for g... durbon poison? lol i honestly think its the best smoke iv ever had, if this is what your growing at present how hard to grow is it? i can deffo see there being a few DP in my grow room next time around

Grand Daddy Purple

hi ppl, for those who were keeping tabs on my grow... sorry, i havent had any internet conection for over 2 weeks, and my god could i of used soe of your advice over those 2 weeks, my grows going ok il pop some piks on later, 4 outa the 5 girls are lookin good but one is looking far from healthy, every leaf on the bottom half of her is dark dark green, drooping and curling under, her buds are no were near as crystal coated as the other 4, god noes wats up with it but im doubting it will last till harvest

Back
Top Bottom