Benders Blue Cheese

BendertheBandit

Strain: Blue Cheese feminized Autoflower
Pot size: 5 gallon bucket with holes drilled in bottom and mesh screen to prevent dirt passing through holes. This bucket sits on another bucket to collect water that has passed through.
Light: 1000W LED grow light with veg/bloom/full spectrum options
Grow Area: 2ft x 4ft corner with mylar in corner. Waiting for tent to arrive. Tent is W 2ft x L 4ft x H 8ft
Started germination 36 hours ago tails already popped out so i put them in soil this morning 1 inch down tails down
Soil: ph 6.4 natural composted soil from my Momma's compost and soil that she makes for her garden which always produces great amounts of veggies and flowers.
Im waiting on a 5in1 hygrometer that i ordered also

Strain: Blue Cheese feminized Autoflower
Pot size: 5 gallon bucket with holes drilled in bottom and mesh screen to prevent dirt passing through holes. This bucket sits on another bucket to collect water that has passed through.
Light: 1000W LED grow light with veg/bloom/full spectrum options
Grow Area: 2ft x 4ft corner with mylar in corner. Waiting for tent to arrive. Tent is W 2ft x L 4ft x H 8ft
Started germination 36 hours ago tails already popped out so i put them in soil this morning 1 inch down tails down
Soil: ph 6.4 natural composted soil from my Momma's compost and soil that she makes for her garden which always produces great amounts of veggies and flowers.
Im waiting on a 5in1 hygrometer that i ordered also
Hi there new friend!!!

Good little growing set up you have there!! And we have sprouts!!! How exciting!

How many total BC autos do you have going in this space?

I'm also running autos, BC are two of them and my second grow round. I'm happy to help and assist in any way I can!!

Please let me know, I'll be following you! Good luck!

Hi there new friend!!!

Good little growing set up you have there!! And we have sprouts!!! How exciting!

How many total BC autos do you have going in this space?

I'm also running autos, BC are two of them and my second grow round. I'm happy to help and assist in any way I can!!

Please let me know, I'll be following you! Good luck!
I've got 2 as of right now im contemplating starting 1 more of another strain Darkmatter autoflower

I've got 2 as of right now im contemplating starting 1 more of another strain Darkmatter autoflower
Do it! You have enough light to cover it. Hell, I just added 2 more to my veg tent so I have 6 in there currently and a vegetative pheno G13 in my flower tent along with 4 other in flower-one is half harvested that is a pheno 2 more autos and a random mid grow I just got. I'd love to watch your dark matter, there is another grow of that here-beautiful

Is an LED with infared lighting as well recommended? is it better or whats the deal? Thinking of purchasing another light?
Yes to the led . The sponsors have plenty of deals going . I just had 2 sponsors make a believer out of me . I no longer own a mh/ hps 1000 watt.

Two popped out while I was at work today :p

image0.jpeg

image1.jpeg

So after much thought about the grow space I'm going to be occupying, I started 4 more seeds and will be purchasing another light that is 1200W with infared spectrum. Open to any suggestions on booster nutes or anything really? Been reading a bunch of useful info on here already its a lot to take in.

So after much thought about the grow space I'm going to be occupying, I started 4 more seeds and will be purchasing another light that is 1200W with infared spectrum. Open to any suggestions on booster nutes or anything really? Been reading a bunch of useful info on here already its a lot to take in.
I was doing the same looking through the sponsors nutrient list yesterday. Hard decision between them still at this time . I use a cheap nutrient (time for a change) with MSA and calmag. Calmag for the ro water and led light .

I'm about to start Prescription Blend I hear good things. I was always FF prior. I also hear some good things about Geoflora...

Remember to find a 2-8-4 fert for flower stage. Good mix for veg. I'm definitely new to the two flanking ferts

Remember to find a 2-8-4 fert for flower stage. Good mix for veg. I'm definitely new to the two flanking ferts
Ahh thanks for the tip I def need to get that still I've got some time still before I need it lol

Back
Top Bottom