Alex's First Grow- Blue Cheese & Himalayen Blue

hi ppl, for those who were keeping tabs on my grow... sorry, i havent had any internet conection for over 2 weeks, and my god could i of used soe of your advice over those 2 weeks, my grows going ok il pop some piks on later, 4 outa the 5 girls are lookin good but one is looking far from healthy, every leaf on the bottom half of her is dark dark green, drooping and curling under, her buds are no were near as crystal coated as the other 4, god noes wats up with it but im doubting it will last till harvest

Without seeing the pics - I'm betting root problems. Can you transplant her?

:peace:

sorry about the writing through the pik i had to use a different resizing site, the two piks are of the poorly plant, took about 10 days from being perfect to get to this point

06062010170.jpg

06062010167.jpg

Phosporous I imagine if its dark. Also it makes the leaves become malformed and shrivelled.

Mix inorganic phosphate thoroughly through the soil is recommended. Sure someone can elaborate with some natural remedies.

hey guys some new piks coming up ofmy blue cheese plants at day 47 of flower, remember this is my very first attempt at growing mj, it would be great if use could let me no how you think they are looking for the stage of growth they are at, thaks guys

thanks hogdady, i am doubting that im going to yield what i hoped for of 5-7 oz dry, but im sure what i do get will keep me and my pals going till the next lots done, although iv herd they can pack on the size in the final 2 weeks?? but iv done this grow literaly on a shoe string, with barely any cash going into it, i plan my next grow to be a no expenses spared grow using top this and top that to get a clearer picture of what top quality nutes and soil and bigger pots can achie

thanks hogdady, i am doubting that im going to yield what i hoped for of 5-7 oz dry, but im sure what i do get will keep me and my pals going till the next lots done, although iv herd they can pack on the size in the final 2 weeks?? but iv done this grow literaly on a shoe string, with barely any cash going into it, i plan my next grow to be a no expenses spared grow using top this and top that to get a clearer picture of what top quality nutes and soil and bigger pots can achie

Don't forget to bring us along for the ride! :grinjoint:

yeah hogdady of course, im in the club now lol all my grows will be put onto 420....
im so torn between strains for my next grow, iv had exelent expieriance with durbon poison, heard outstanding reports of eutoia haze and tagged along on a eutopia haze grow on here, i want a strain thats a pretty lethal smoke but also a decent yielder, i like my smoke 55% + inica generaly, any ideas for my next grow hog? or any1?

hey guys, bit of news on my plants, well one inparticular, the poorly one in piks, iv chopped her down early, the reason being she was worsening and worsening the leaf darkening and drying and under curling was moving up up the plant daily and wiping out the lovely resin crystals as it went, were as the other 4 plants are dusted with crysals you could barely make it out on the ill girl. so like i say she has been cut down 2-2.5 weeks early. i checked the wate and her wet bud was 54g so figure maybe half ounce dry? im guessing the smoke wont be that good off this one. if it was yous would you of bothered drying the bud or just disgarded it?

hey guys little update for use, all plants are down, and hanging, think im looking at about 3-4 oz dry which is not what i wanted but im not overly disheartend :) as iv ordered my next seeds BARNEYS FARM EUTOPIA HAZE expecting delivery in the next week, doing everything right with the next grow, a bit better off finantialy this time around, bought big 15 litre pots as aposed to my 10s last time, going to modify grow room to be perfectly suited to 4 or 5 plants, top nutes, hoping for big things off next grow, il be starting a new journal soon, thanks for every1 input, help, and advice, alex801 :)

hi the cheese, no new piks yet, il pop some on when its propperly dry, im lookin at 3.5 to 4 oz i think, its been hanging a week and i couldnt help but to speed dry finish a little bud and have a nice joint, my god is it a good smoke. definatly up there with the best iv had. i think the low yield is partly dow to my short veging time of 21 days. and also my problems with heat towards the end when on a number of mornings i woke to find the grow room was 90-105 degrees!!! and also used smaller pots than advised (8 litres) but its all expieriance. im sure a lot of people wont make it to harvest on there first attempt. im hooked on growing now, making changes to the room and everything waiting for new seeds, eutopia & purple haze :) going to hopefully run 3 of one and 2 of another

dude im so glad i found this grow
this is awesome. they look great...i got some blue himi and havent grown it yet.
im in mid grow right now with some other autos.. you should check it out.

Back
Top Bottom