Odinsmaster's Soil Girl Scout Cookies Grow Journal - 2016

Quick update before i head to work, everything is going good. I think the trikes are scared to turn amber>

20160921_070437.jpg

I was playing with the camera, so here is a better update. Everything is looking good, I have been thinking about my next grow. Ill be moving to a larger closet, i think 6x9. I want to do 6 plants, 5 pine apple express and 1 girl scout cookies. And about half way threw i want to start another 9 of undetermend strain (so open to suggestions), then another 9 after that. All autos, want to see if i could do a perpetual grow.
:roorrip:

DSC012557.JPG

DSC012544.JPG

DSC012536.JPG

DSC012527.JPG

DSC012509.JPG

DSC012596.JPG

DSC012584.JPG

DSC012573.JPG

DSC012568.JPG

i don't think they are seeds because normally if your plants get pollinated it all gets kinda strange acting...
and if they are you can smoke the bud but not with the seeds:straightface:

i had an accident, onetime forgot to turn off vent, pollinated the whole room 12 different strains and the pollen was from a haze of some sort, bagseed raised by a friend
that made me cry at first but know got seeds for life...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Sorry I missed your grow up to now but I noticed something in pic 1. At the bottom of the pic there one of those odd growths busted open with a calyx sticking out. I would examine that one and see what's around it.. they don't look like seeds to me but they kinda look like male pollen sacs... Not trying to scar ed you and I might be wrong but I would examine the busted one I pointed out in pic one and look for yellow bananas hanging out.... good luck and I hope I'm wrong..

Back
Top Bottom