1st Closet grow: Low 2, CRH, Nexus!

Please post clips to TV and link back. This way we do not have dud clips all over the place when they are deleted, as has occurred earlier in this thread. Thanks

/\ /\ /\
Let me know if I have done it correctly....I will start posting in the 420tv section 4 now on...

---> Makevelli187's Video updates <---

I just finished giving them there Nutes/sea tea......Also a low strength foliar spray of both nutes and sea tea.

The plant in the green bucket on the left is definately hermi, the one on the right shoulD have shown sex but has delayed growing till 2 days ago. It has new nodes and leaves starting on it.

I think my plants are all craving more light, so on friday they will get a gift of more lights.

I may be looking into some HPS soon for my columbian red haze.

I now know why some of my plants have been turning hermi...Its becuz i have small cracks in my grow closets doors. OF COURSE!

I have also did some more experimenting...I started a clone of the CRH on the far right 2 days ago. Its doing good so far, Ive been sparying a few times a day, but soon to switch to once or twice a day.

QUESTIONS:
- What would be a good cover for my grow closet to keep the light OUT?

- You have all seen my closet, its not that big....(Height 6ft, width 6ft, length 2 ft)
What would be a good HPS for this size closet?

- About how long will my clone take to root?

Thanks for all the help everyone!
:clap::cheesygrinsmiley::rollit:

UPDATE:

OK, theres been a big change. ALL 3 low2 males, and Nexus Hermi are gone. The male room is now the home of the Lowryder2 on the left in the green bucket. She/he is a hermi, there is bud and balls growing on her, she is now in the room where males lived. The one left in the green bucket is starting to grow a lot.

The thing is I dont think im gonna get very much bud from these two lowryder2's:rolleyes3. Maybe a few seeds from the hermi is what I'm hoping.

16 days left for the low2's. All I have is 3 lowryder2 seeds left!

The clone i took from one of the CRH's is doing good, a few more good days are left for her, she will be rooted soon.

I got the cool white and soft white CFL's on saturday, I wish I had them from the start.:thedoubletake:
The brightness of them overpower the light from the 4ft ers. I would have had a better outcome on the lowryder2 if I had them from start!

Also I got a new magnifier 60X-100X It works awesome!

Video Updates Tonight cuz they are asleep till 9:30 my time.

--->Vid Updates<---

:peace:

thanks,

THIS WAS ON MY DOOR TODAY BEFORE WORK

but bad news I have 3 days from today to move my green buddies to an outside spot for around 10 hrs, and it might be rainy. Yay a notice for a fire inspection!

Adds more stress on me and the plants and is "paranoing me". If thats a word?
NPR.jpg

i wouldnt worrie too much m8 try putting them in a place where they wont go if it is a fire inspection they will only check your power points ect right????? but saying that u cant be too carefull my m8 had a fire inspection bout two months ago and they just cheched the plug sockets ect........

Take No Chances!

It most likely is routine but I'm assuming you rent and if so you need to be extra careful. You still only running those two tube fluorescents?

Just remember that your landlord sees your electric bill as well. He/she would not be happy about a high electric usage. How many watts total?

321 watts, in lighting. The I have a hepa air filter, 1 medium fan, and 1 bathroom exaust, also1 mini fan.

Im not using too much electricity, my bill last month was only 26 bucks$$$.

Me and my brother are going to deconstruct the grow room and move the plants to an outdoor location in the sun. The room will and smell like nothing was ever growing in there. At 6pm my time the grow room will be fixed and plants transported back.

You've inspired me...

I've never had to go through a fire inspection in a residential setting. It would freak me out.

They can look in rooms, they can look behind stuff...

They can't look into stuff like containers.. boxes, trunks, dressers etc.

Structure and mechanical only.

I don't know where you live, but where I'm from sometimes you'll see building safety inspections when higher than legal occupancy is suspected... also signaled by higher than average energy usage.

I would throw a celebration if I ever got an electric bill that small.

Back
Top Bottom