1st Closet grow: Low 2, CRH, Nexus!

fall back on the nutes, let your girls drink clean water for awhile.

please slow down on the nutes and seatea. Ive not used seatea before so someone correct me if i'm wrong but i think yr ment to use it every 5 days

They have been damaged by overwatering and over feeding. There is a pH issue here as well. I suspect the soil is very acidic. Make sure you measure your pH and flush like Medical Marijuana suggested. Use 1/4 str sea tea every other day for a week, then every 5 days.

You have to get the watering down and pH under control in a hurry. Good Luck man! I know it's hard not to love them too much!

I dont think im overwatering them cuz none of them are drooping, and I wait till it gets dry and crusty on the top of the soil. I will cut back on sea tea, thanks for letting me know....and I've only been feeding nutes once a week, I think I should cut the nute amount in half or 1/4 strength cuz They always brown on edges after. They grew about 1 inch since the last post..\

Is it ok to feed them fruits, like (orange, lemon, or grapefruit) blended up mixed with 0% sodium carbonated water?

Also is it ok to use a co2 computer srpay on them like just spray them a bit? (100% natural source and evironmentally safe)

I will flush them till they look better...Oh yah there is a spicy smell now starting to develope in the grow room...How to fix this?

Thank you very much for all the help and input in a few days i will post an update on how they are doing.:ganjamon:

Oh yah BOSS, the soil is more alkaline if anything....when I checked pH it was about 6.5-6.8 but I used Aluminum Sulfate to slowly lower pH from .5-1.0. It should be normal by the end of the week (hopefully)...but what else can I do to lower it?

LOTS OF BALLS IN THE GROW ROOM NOW...Looks like a few hermies and 2 or 3 males..

When would a sativa start showing signs of sex? Cuz Nexus shows balls and white hairs, only 20 some days into growth.

The LR2 are hardy plants. I had a couple in the greenhouse that I forgot about and didn't check for over a week or water. Temps got over 120F and down in the 30's. The couple looked better than my ladies in the grow closet. Sometimes the best thing you can do is nothing. The plants from my last batch of LR2 beans grew much taller and have more of a head high.

When would a sativa start showing signs of sex? Cuz Nexus shows balls and white hairs, only 20 some days into growth.

I think it might be too early, but maybe im wrong?

Thanks for all the help!

Just to let you all know, im gonna let the boys with tons of nuts breed to my other females. But if pollen starts flying around will it breed to my non auto flowerers?

Sorry bout all the questions, but I hear this is the place to ask.

Also just wanna say I got my hands on some VERY good KUSH (dont know what kind though), It was soooo stinky, and was very strong, I had one hoot and I didnt need any more. I love it, gonna stock up on the good stuff, cuz I hear there was a big bust here in canada in the hundreds. The town I live in is very scarce at the moment.

But enough of the small talk Im gonna get blitzed....peace \ \ / / :peace: :ganjamon: :rollit:

All I want is Lowryder2 seeds, maybe I will build a seperate closet or maybe I will buy a closet.

I want some good ol' homegrown bud, so Im gonna get the males out of there ASAP. I dont want any funny business in that closet.

When will my lowryder2's start to pollinate? ( DAY 28)

My NEXUS looks almost Identical to the lowryder2's, in growth and ball formation. The CRH are getting very bushy (besides the runt) and may be showing signs of female parts. Or maybe its just another spot for leaves. More updates in a few days.

Oh yah, I Pinned the Lowryder2's down in the green bucket, and the NEXUS. They were getting taller than the other plants. The CRH runt still looks small and pathetic, but maybe soon it will have a growth spurt.

UPDATE: Day 33

I decided to build a seperate closet that i will use for the males during this grow. After this grow it will be used for clones and possibly a veg room.
I have my blue spectrum bulb, and two more flourescents in the male/veg/clone room, also have a small desk fan in there.....All the same timing as the other closet.
I also bought a hepa air filter system.

By looking at the CRH the 2 big ones look like female (so far)...And the hanging runt is still slowly growing.

As for the green bucket, the one on the left is younger than the one on the right, and is showing female signs, and budding signs.

Well heres the vid, hope you like, Feedback please.....Thanks!

Just gave them there weekly feeding of LOW DOSE nutes, this time they didnt burn, i found the correct dose.

YouTube - 1 month in

Your girls in the big room look just great! The males in the new veg room look like they could use some more light though.

Thanks POTential, yah im gonna get some more lights...probably gonna be a bunch of CFL's.
I dont know much about CFL's, which kinds should I get? (soft white ect.) I'll just take a look at the "poor mans grow" and see which lights BOSS used in the grow.
Ill add about six or 8 cfl's.

**If you look closely at the GREEN BUCKET The plant on the left (LOW2) is 4 days younger than the one on the right..Same strain. The right lowryder2 has stunted in growth. Ihave know idea why...DO you? We'll see on the day after wednesday (Nute day) if the food helps.

I'll try to put better in depth pics up on each plant, so you can see them better than on video.

Peace \ \ / /
Any comments appreciated..

Since the room is for males only I imagine you'll have it in a 12/12 cycle most of the time. In this case you want your CFL's on the lower, redder side of the spectrum around 2,700 or 3000 Kelvins. The light bulbs packaging should have the Kelvins value or "K" which is a measure of the lights spectrum. Some however do not and in this case I think the soft white bulbs have the lower spectrum but if somebody, maybe Boss? could correct me here that would be great.

It also seems that the famous Poor Man's Grow is becoming a basis point for many first timers on the site.

Dont be so modest BOSS, you had a pretty great turnout on your grow....I basicly got the idea to start growing with flourescents from the poor mans grow. Just gonna add some CFLs to the big 4ft'ers...more light the better.

The 2 Columbian Red hazes are getting very big and bushy. When would be a good time to start taking clones? Or a good height?

They are the healthiest plants of the bunch.

More lights on friday....Dope!

\ \ / /

Back
Top Bottom