Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

dude my jaw has been droped open for like no joke 5 mins that is amazing work man!! you have a green thumb for weed and i tip my hat to you! i Wish someday to grow like you man. AND I MEAN THAT! this is art right here. Thousands cheers for Mark green

Ok Mark im sorry,:sorry: but since everyones here and I got a question and pic do you guys think this is a male banana growing out of my MOBY DICK?
IMG_20120406_215143.jpg

What you guys think if so what should I do and will all my moby clones do this also?:thanks:
ps sorry for hijackin your thread

yup - those look like nanners! :sorry:

I'd take her out of the flower room ASAP so he/she doesn't pollenate any of the other girls.

If she's genetically prone to hermie, you can probably expect some of her sisters to do the same, but it is possible she hermied from some stress the other plants didn't experience, so just keep a close eye on all the others.

You can try to pick off the nanners as you see them growing and go to harvest, just be careful with the pollen floating around in the house.

For example, don't be messing with the he/she, end up with pollen on your clothes, and then go play in the flower room and pollenate all your other plants!

What should I do cut it down and how about the clones do you think they will do this also? Ithink its genetics I have no light leaks temp and humdity is good too so im puzzled

Sorry, I edited my short answer and gave you a more complete answer above.

What details do you have on the genetics? Did you get her as a clone, find a bagseed, order seeds from a breeder, etc?

I got the MOBY DICK from the tude in my lucky 7 order ill look a breeder info to see if it has a tendency to throw nanners thanks KRIP

No prob, Bro! Assuming it came from a reputable breeder, I would think it would be less likely to hermie, UNLESS it came from a feminized seed that started as a male and wasn't quite feminized all the way. Feminized seeds do have a higher tendency to hermie than "natural" females.

These are the specs on MOBY DICK (DINAFEM) from the tude it is feminized
The Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick is one of the strongest and very typical sativa. It is the result of crossing the 2 best clones of our Mother Plants, a sativa with an indica. Dinafem Seeds Moby Dick is our most psychoactive strain and it produces a great hunger and thirst. It is advisable to eat and drink well, to counteract its effects due to this increase in appetite. The sativa has a wood, pine, incense aroma, and the indica type is sweeter. To develop the Moby Dick to its full potential, it needs a lot of light. Harvested outdoors, it needs full sun, plentiful soil and water and widely spacing the trees 3 m apart will ensure trees which grow to 3 m tall and a harvest of up to 1500 grams in optimal conditions, it is mould resistant. The flowering period is quite fast indoors (60/70 days). Moby Dick has a mild scent when growing but don’t be fooled, it has a powerful stone. The combined genetics of Haze and White Widow make the Moby Dick plant quite strong. Moby Dick is a psychoactive plant, with a THC concentration of up to 21% and presence of THCV, a compound from equatorial sativa and which occurs in response to solar ultraviolet rays and which enhances the effect of THC to such an extent that with 2 or 3 Cal, the effects of Moby Dick are incredibly powerful.
I still dont know if I shoul pull clones and save the veg space? But ill let the clones grow and watch them closely but Moby Dick seeds might not be that bad but if mother throws naners and pollinate itself wont the seeds be feminized and also have a hermie trait?

How far into flower is your Moby? Is only one clone affected?
I have not seen any nanners on mine yet. Fingers crossed and hope I dont see any!
Just because one clone will pop nanners out dose not mean they all will, but they might... I would watch them close.
Sometimes my PE will shoot out nanners but it's normally at week 8-9 so I don't worry about it, sence I chop at the start of week 10.

Just throwing in my 2 cents, one of the mobies I grew out had exactly 8 seeds in single calyxes at each node of one stem. I didn't Intentionally do this and still have yet to figure out how it happened. I had first thought the seeds where falsies and wouldn't germinate however I have two seeds going on 12/12 n growing vigorously. My seeds are from greenhouse tho but feminized too.

Could be stress, Idk... I just gave my first Moby clone a hair cut and found no seed or pollen sacks. She is at the end of week 5, so 35 days-ish.
If it's only one or two nanners you might be able to pluck them off.?. Idk I have done it before, however it is kind of a hassle.(must keep an eye on her, and she will have a few seeds)

Update:

Well it is that time again, time for a defoliation on tub 2. This will be the last defoil that they get.( yes i made defoil up but just try it out!)

100_05612.JPG
100_0562.JPG
100_05632.JPG
100_05642.JPG
100_05672.JPG
100_05684.JPG
100_05693.JPG
100_05701.JPG
100_05714.JPG

I think a snow storm must have hit...

Miss White Haze (a.k.a moby dick)
100_05721.JPG
100_05731.JPG
100_05741.JPG
100_0575.JPG

The trim
100_05763.JPG

Will be dried and added to the hash bag. Heck my hash bag is about half way full so that means i will be making hash soon. Sweet! :high-five:

The after defoil pic
100_05773.JPG

Well that is all i have tell Tuesday when tub 3 gets choped!:thanks::peace:

Defoil is what you had to do to the frozen cornbread batter part of those old TV dinners before you put them in the oven to cook. It didn't do any good to defoil them 'cause the beans and franks run up into it and the nasty dessert too during packaging and it all cooked out like hammered doggie doo anyway. Man, them was nasty..... :)
The grow looks great. Hope I have that kind of luck in my next few grows!
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom