Mark Greens Perpetual Multi-Strain 2 Liter SOG

I got him for ya Krip. :thumb:

HoMe, Thank you, Brother! :thanks:
Also, I have to apologize! :sorry:
I was wondering how come I'm able to +REP you (and, yes, I was able to! :)) and realized I wasn't sub'd to your new journal. I just haven't really been searching for new subscriptions in a couple of months, since I'm sub'd to something like 85 journals now, so I kinda add them as I come across them.

I'm sub'd now and will catch up over the weekend! :Namaste:

Oh WOW, all of the love and support from you guys is fantastic! Thank you all so much, it means so much to me that you all feel the same as I do about my girls!
SAGE for POTM I like the sound of that, has a ring to it. Might just happen...
Yes I have a job to pay the bills and what not. Growing is my part time job/hobby.
Talk about a +Rep war, this is great! Oh and I got you back HomeMedGrower! :)

:thanks:Once again thank you all, you all played a huge role in making my day. For that I must thank you!:thanks:

HoMe, Thank you, Brother! :thanks:
Also, I have to apologize! :sorry:
I was wondering how come I'm able to +REP you (and, yes, I was able to! :)) and realized I wasn't sub'd to your new journal. I just haven't really been searching for new subscriptions in a couple of months, since I'm sub'd to something like 85 journals now, so I kinda add them as I come across them.

I'm sub'd now and will catch up over the weekend! :Namaste:

No need to apologize, I'd be honored to have your input anytime you have time.

Oh WOW, all of the love and support from you guys is fantastic! Thank you all so much, it means so much to me that you all feel the same as I do about my girls!
Yes I have a job to pay the bills and what not. Growing is my part time job/hobby.

:thanks:Once again thank you all, you all played a huge role in making my day. For that I must thank you!:thanks:

Thank you. :Namaste:

dam eh a job for a hobby got a love it eh keep it up dontforget to geturgrowon but u got this!

SAGE is a wonderful lasting high, I would highly recommend it! No joke mine lasts for 3+ hours and fantastic for my back pain.
Now as for my c99, smooth and hits your head right away. It's a good morning smoke and helps to get you going. However she is not fully cured, so the flavor is just now comming out. Tast great so far, I just can't wait to try in about another week! I probably will do the smoke report at that time.

Dang your right - I smoked some before playing basketball - played for over an hour , a few games and when we both sat down my friends like, can you play real high...I sure can't...I'm like ya....then I noticed I was still pretty high, just the focus was great. Great smoke. I haven't had C99 u have me wanting that one as well. Need monies :)

Update:

So I'm only two days late on this update...
I have get to work so this will be a short update.

A few shots of the sages:
100_05375.JPG
100_05385.JPG
100_05394.JPG
100_05404.JPG
100_05413.JPG
100_05425.JPG
100_05432.JPG
100_05485.JPG
100_05475.JPG
100_05497.JPG
100_05505.JPG

Now the flower cab:
100_05574.JPG
100_05515.JPG
100_05602.JPG
100_05525.JPG
100_05593.JPG
100_05533.JPG
100_05584.JPG
100_05546.JPG
100_05554.JPG

And Miss White Haze:
100_05562.JPG

:thanks:

I harvest Tuesday so i will have a full update then.

Back
Top Bottom