Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

Sure glad you told me to take a look! Amazing My Friend.......Plus Reps.......wonderful grow!:thumb:

Thanks Vick and OMM i hope your feeling better and jo's wisdom didnt leave with her tooth! :) :circle-of-love:

I was just on Page 9 & 23 and loving that huge update. Had to give reps :thumb:

Hey Wiz after your post I looked back at the page 9 update and man it was huge all those strains really delayed my SOG process but at least I was able to find a few keeper strains! Hopefully I can make my tent look like that closet update did. :peace:

Sucks Buddy !

Yea I think someone from the post office stole the package. They said the address was incorrect so they sent it back. Load of bull because I was trying to go pick it up from the post office and they said I couldnt do that either. So the seedbank reimbursed me for those seeds and made a new order which I got a discount and also more freebies. So its cool just hoping this package gets to me with no problems. I even sent it to a new address.

Sorry to hear bro , fedex and usps are the biggest thieves around ... Especially when it comes to stinky packeges... I guess they think itn wont be reported . I hope the bastard thats got it sits in hell with hitler and gets a pineapple enema .... But brother thanx for all the advice im about to post update pics and surely will get lots of thumbs up, only problem is it wasnt my doing.... It was a colaberation of advice from what I think are the best MJ growers on earth, my 420 bros.... guys like you , tactical grow , wiz , leester, jon, and a whole bunch of others im leaving out . ty brother the credit belongs to you guys , bask in the glory........
09518.JPG
09614.JPG
09017.JPG
06426.JPG
06820.JPG
013447.JPG

Sorry to hear bro , fedex and usps are the biggest thieves around ... Especially when it comes to stinky packeges... I guess they think itn wont be reported . I hope the bastard thats got it sits in hell with hitler and gets a pineapple enema .... But brother thanx for all the advice im about to post update pics and surely will get lots of thumbs up, only problem is it wasnt my doing.... It was a colaberation of advice from what I think are the best MJ growers on earth, my 420 bros.... guys like you , tactical grow , wiz , leester, jon, and a whole bunch of others im leaving out . ty brother the credit belongs to you guys , bask in the glory........

Hey BG I dont mind you stopping in and spillin your thoughts all over the place, but its kinda rude to stop in someones journal and not acknowledge them and then drop a row of pics not once but twice or three times if your want followers start a journal and invite people.maybe even drop your link but ive saw you in not only my journal but others dropping 5-8 pics at a time. This is not accepted by everyone and before you start dropping pics in someones grow ask if you can post a pic and do that "a" pic maybe 2 not a row its very rude so in the future please refrain from just popping in and saying "look at my pics".

Very sorry , meant no disrespect . Dont worry ill stay away from your posts

BG no need to for an apology, and no disresect taken or nor was I trying to give anything less than respect and thats why I said something others feel the same but just go with the flow and run you away was the exact oppisite of what I was trying to accomplish.
I only wanted you to know if you wanna show your room to the community start a journal and if you wanna put pics in someone elses journal be modest and ask first 1 or 2 pics not 7 and if you get that journal going Id love to watch and show love there but Id feel I was taking away from your journal by updating or row droping in your journal, but again dont feel like im blasting you as I wont you to feel welcome in my journal just like my house, but dont sleep naked on my couch! :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom