Blue Planet Powered 18 Strain Hempy

Congrats on the harvest man.

I like coco a lot and yes I use the same feeding schedule for my coco plants as the Hempy ones. My preference is to use coco straight up in a smart pot (air pot soon). I have it mixed with P/V probably at 33% of each or so. If you wanted to continue a sog you could go with 1 gallon smart pots full of coco.

I keep the PH between 5.6 and 6.3 I usually feed, feed water and repeat depending on what the plant tells me. Any questions just ask.

What he said! I agree with all of that, HMG. I love coco straight up in air pots or smart pots. The combo works fabulous, and it's simple. One gal Smart Pots with straight coco are perfect for a sog IMO. With all the increased air to the root zone in those pots, the coco needs nothing mixed with it -- ultimate in simple!

Congrats on the harvest my friend!

plants look great. OOOHHHHHH how I LOVE lemon Skunk...one of my favorites. That is always the most requested strain when I visit my family on the holidaze... :blunt:

Super Lemon Haze is the same for me. Everyone loves the Lemonheads candy flavor (from the Lemon Skunk in the genetics). Plus, it's superfrickinawesomebud.... :yummy:

Hey everyone its been a while since my last update and a new year brings new things so Ill start off by showing some of my favorite strain out of the initial 18 that I started with and northern lights x big bud being a close second these pics are from my last harvest and are now dry and Ill put up dry pics tonight when I show my flower room also Im gonna show pics of my vegging moms and my full cloner (30 site), This is the prequel to my upcoming journal to come soon, so shall we start

QRAZY TRAIN MOM FLOWERED IN 2L
IMG_20121210_2249441.jpg

QRAZY TRAIN 2L SOG
IMG_20130109_092033.jpg

IMG_20130109_091944.jpg

IMG_20130109_092011.jpg

WHITE URKLE & GDP3
IMG_20130117_105145.jpg

GDP1 & MIGHTY GRAPE & LEMON SKUNK
IMG_20130117_105213.jpg

GDP2 & LA AFFIE
IMG_20130117_105258.jpg

MY CLONER FULL
IMG_20130117_105222.jpg

This is not the end but a end to this one join me on my next one Ill link it when I "get it up". :rofl: Ha ha ha I crack myself up!

Great grow Mr. G!
I'll be watching for your next one..

:thumb:

Thanks Vick :thanks: its in the works now trying to get the funds for a 1000 watter and air cooled reflector then it will be on also trying to move into a house so I can have more privacy and be less paranoid cause I sure get that wa sometimes with neighbors so close im like can they smell it as im walking up the hallway and is that bud I smell but its probably my head but you can never be too safe its the qrazy train makes a great smoke and the growing buds stink maybe a new filter will help my perception of my overall stinkyness but yeah alot to think about and when summer comes it will only get worse with the new strains im expecting alot of stink.;)

Edit: Ps thanks for them reps Vick :high-five:

Sup my brother ? Im no expert ,not even close but I have a ventalation idea ill share w/u ..
028156.JPG
and the co2 is my specialty two gallon jugs , connected with a garden hose , Drill some holes in the arch between jugs 1/8 inch , I think about 10 an inch apart.. put 2 quartered oranges orlimes or lemons ineach jug , put 2 cups sugar in each jug. Put 1 packet of wine or bread yeast in each jug ( Im a hoodrat so I use 1 end piece of bread u know the crust, 1/2 in each )....fill the jugs half way with warm water and my brother you have a co2 machine that makes your buds jump and smell sweet.You can see mine in these pics , they have the gray hose between them it lasts 2 weeks
016326.JPG
013442.JPG
015359.JPG

Im such a dipshit I forgot to tell u about the vent ( must b the master kush ) its a 2300 cfm lasko box fan from walmart.com 18.95..Screwed to theceiling joist with a square 20 inch hole cut in the sheetrock. with a homemade cottonroll like for quilts and charcoal filter on top of it inthe attic. works awsome , but remember I wouldnt listen to shit I said ....LOL and I know me. since i got u here tell me if ugot an idea why these plants are so small for 6 1/2 weeks ? Im clueless cause they apear very robust ,healthy , with lots of growth !! But they all rode the midget train! A unch of miny mes lol check them out and hollar if you have any ideas.. btw theres 4600 w or so in this closet
030127.JPG
029134.JPG
023186.JPG
020237.JPG
027150.JPG
028156.JPG

Hey BG thanks for stopping by thats a good ventilation idea bit im no longer in the closet any more and Im running a 5 x 5 tent now and its good on that tip :thumb: as far as the co2 ive made those before just not as consistent as Id like, but they do put out co2 not measureable quanties or a way to know how much your building over a set amount of time. Also on the size of your babies how often do you water and do you let them dry before watering? In most stunting cases for me anyway came from big air pockets in my medium drying out part of my roots or medium staying too wet and roots not doing any growing to find moisture might one of these be your problem if not Ive got more options just let me know some more info :peace:

You probably hit it right on the head brother. Thats my biggest problem is I overwater .... thanx for the imput brother. You see I have a tender at the big table and he follows my schedule that i made for him , to a t. The plants in the bags and the ones on the big tables are the same strains and germanated at the same time so that has to be it...Maybe the midgets will shoot up as they dry out some..Im sure they will when they get the red spectrum 12/12 in a week or so. thx again n keep it green

You probably hit it right on the head brother. Thats my biggest problem is I overwater .... thanx for the imput brother. You see I have a tender at the big table and he follows my schedule that i made for him , to a t. The plants in the bags and the ones on the big tables are the same strains and germanated at the same time so that has to be it...Maybe the midgets will shoot up as they dry out some..Im sure they will when they get the red spectrum 12/12 in a week or so. thx again n keep it green

Anytime BG yeah overwatering is usually always an issue when your new and wanna fed/water your babies everyday like a child or the pet but slow in the beginning in every style of growing as little water as possible between water days meaning if it looks wet it probably is in ebb n flo just use less waterings but id let Alaskan answer that or jandre i think they both run ebb. Hope this helps :Namaste:

Update coming tonight will be my final one until new journal is up hope everyone joins me to say good bye too my first :420: journal nd :thanks: for those reps Mr. Krip Im in need of reps from someone with the rep power you have :thumb:

Patiently. . . .waiting. Any things coming up in your new journal?

Yep Sky Rocket alot in a few days im gonna order my 1000 watter and heres my strain list including the couple im keeping from the original 18 I started with
GDP x 3
LA AFFIE
WHITE URKLE
MIGHTY GRAPE
LEMON SKUNK
QRAZY TRAIN
NORTHERN LIGHTS X BIG BUD

My update is coming in just a lil bit stay tuned :peace:

Re: FINAL UPDATE

Update Time

Whats up everyone Im back with my final update in this journal and its my flower chamber and most are 2 weeks until harvest started flushing today so im on my way :lot-o-toke: well heres some pics no veg pics saving those for my new journal in a few. So shall we start?

A couple canopy shots :rollit:
IMG_20130127_220157.jpg

IMG_20130127_220437.jpg

IMG_20130127_220418.jpg

Papaya
IMG_20130127_220316.jpg

Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_20130127_220325.jpg

Qrazy Train
IMG_20130127_220556.jpg

Northern Lights x Big Bud
IMG_20130127_220253.jpg

IMG_20130127_220359.jpg

IMG_20130127_220238.jpg

IMG_20130127_220506.jpg

So thats it but stay connected and Ill also stop by everyones grow and drop the link but thanks everyone here at :420: for the help input and positive vibes throughout this grow, youre the best! The best buds are only yet to come stay tuned :Namaste:

Mr. GMT

Back
Top Bottom