GodSpeed's 2L Hempy SOG

Sorry to hear mate, I can't believe I just read that. Humans can be greedy heartless bastards, well most.

I'm no expert but I'm sure it was you mate that gave you seeds. Like everyone else noticed Leo doesn't leave anything behind including you. The ballast in the water is a sign to stop and the oz is just salt in the wound.

I'm sorry for all this man, no one should have there privacy invaded like that ever. I guess you will have to buy some cameras for your next place. Ebay has wireless nanny cam for 25 bucks if you want something up now to see if you still have lurking.

DTA= Don't Trust Anybody

I have learned that now, i kinda like people around me i can trust. Its shame bacause any faith i once had has gone.

WHy does this shit happen to the nicest, kindest people? Godspeed has sure been a great influence on me as well as many here.

It just makes me sick. On one side of humanity you have people like godspeed and on the other you have slime like the people who rip others off.

Thank you 1970's that's very kind of you, i guess the person(s) who done it must of been desperate. If it was a friend i would of rather them come to me and ask for help, i have a good job and have always payed my way, if ever someone was in need id always do my best to see them through.

I am hoping the guilt gets to them and they change there ways.

Pretty disgusting...

:sorry:

Yep, i am just thankful for :420: The family we have here is amazing, just shows me there are some genuine kind people out there with good intentions.

:love::peace:

G-Speed,

I've got to tell ya' that my gut tells me it's the neighbors that TOLD you it was the police.

I don't, for a second, believe that typical burglars would pose as police officers, since that adds a whole new level to the crime. I'm not saying it's not possible, I just believe it to be HIGHLY unlikely.

So, knowing it was NOT the police, I'd suspect whomever told you it was!

It's also a good "ploy" to help prevent you from calling the police, since, if you feared getting busted, you most likely would NOT call them. But, if it was a "normal" robbery, you probably would.

This is my first though, they are well known for this type of act.

The thing is how did they know, my ventilation was sound with not smell escaping, there was no light leaks, everything always arrived to my house in plain box's, i always disposed of rubbish at the tip and i don't sell just smoke for me and friends.

I agree on not taking anything else so i wouldn't call the police, i just don't know how they would know.

I am hoping it was them not a friend.

Sorry to hear about your security problem..i know its a little late for this info but...i know you have a computer...i have a web-cam which is on all the time...need i say more??? also no one should know about your grow and DO NOT start another grow in the same spot...unless you update your security...

I did have security cameras just never hooked them up, my house is secure so a breach of security (unless the doors smashed in) would lead me to believe its an inside job.

I will not be growing here i have changed my locks and moved my most valuable possessions to my brother house.

Sorry to hear mate, I can't believe I just read that. Humans can be greedy heartless bastards, well most.

I'm no expert but I'm sure it was you mate that gave you seeds. Like everyone else noticed Leo doesn't leave anything behind including you. The ballast in the water is a sign to stop and the oz is just salt in the wound.

I'm sorry for all this man, no one should have there privacy invaded like that ever. I guess you will have to buy some cameras for your next place. Ebay has wireless nanny cam for 25 bucks if you want something up now to see if you still have lurking.

This is the worse case scenario as he and my wife are the only ones who knew my activities on 420 magazine, the thing is he left and said he was out, we set up a room at his and was going to run dual 600w 2L. I know where he lives i am welcome at his any time, he would even show me the inside of ever closet in his house.

I see what your saying about the ballast in the bath tub, makes sense. But why cos i don't sell just smoke it, im taking no ones business from growing, doesn't make sense.

The ballast in the bath tub was personal. The weed was mine yet the money is still a myth..

:peace::peace:

If you are interested in moving to the states let me know, I'm sure you could get in but with some work. You past shouldn't matter, but it does make a hurdle.

If you are interested in moving to the states let me know, I'm sure you could get in but with some work. You past shouldn't matter, but it does make a hurdle.

I have tried before with no joy, i have no criminal record or at least nothing to stop me. Green card lottery is not available to UK citizens and working for company's that transfer employees to the US are hard to come by.

Would be a dream just i dont think it would ever happen.

GodSpeed said:
I have tried before with no joy, i have no criminal record or at least nothing to stop me. Green card lottery is not available to UK citizens and working for company's that transfer employees to the US are hard to come by.

Well I was doing some quick looking and it looks like they way to do it is a 3 month tourist visa, then get a job and try for a work visa you can turn into a green card or a legal living.

Sorry I just hate to think your "stuck" somewhere when nothing but words stop you.

The ballast in the bath tub was personal. The weed was mine yet the money is still a myth..

:peace::peace:

Why would it be a myth? Bad criminals or just that. Bad. The thinking is "if we steal his money he may call the cops. If we steal his pot he can't say anything".

More indications of inside job imho.

Edit: when I say inside job, I mean someone that knows you, but that doesnt mean knows you well or is even a friend.

AAaahh crap sticks!! Man, I'm so sorry for your grow, my friend. Its a damn shame, when we have people with damn near nothing, and are still willing to scrape together some CFLs and tin foil, pop some bag seed, and manage to take care of themselves...But then there are people who may have had every opportunity and squandered it, and will rip you off because somehow they justify it in their own sick mind.....F_cking spoiled, WORTHLESS bits of humanity.
A prayer out to you in your time of emptyness, Brother GS...You're good people, and didn't deserve that. You'll come out on top in the end. Keep your head up and don't let this make you bitter.:Namaste:

G-Speed,

I don't, for a second, believe that typical burglars would pose as police officers, since that adds a whole new level to the crime. I'm not saying it's not possible, I just believe it to be HIGHLY unlikely.

I agree that it could have easily been the neighbors, likely even. But, I gotta say, the whole "Posing as cops" thing actually happens a lot where I'm from....It was kind of an urban legend for a while, but around 2000 and later it sort of became an epidemic....Don't hear much of it anymore...But then, I don't run in the same circles I used to anymore either...

You could come illegally...like everybody else! :)

I was thinking about this some more last night. The ballast in the tub is definately a message, and the key... Who would want you to stop growing? That could be anyone that thinks you are cutting into their business... but leaving you a z and some cash...I was thinking maybe someone who cares about you and wants to scare you into stopping...

You could come illegally...like everybody else! :)

I was thinking about this some more last night. The ballast in the tub is definately a message, and the key... Who would want you to stop growing? That could be anyone that thinks you are cutting into their business... but leaving you a z and some cash...I was thinking maybe someone who cares about you and wants to scare you into stopping...

You know, that was just entering my mind, too. For a moment I thought - what about the wife? Parents? Concerned friend? It also seems like a threat to stop. It makes me wonder if it could be a person who THINKS you are selling/competing with them, but again, if you are really careful with smell, etc., how would they know? This is such a bummer, GS. I'm really bummed for you. Makes me sick to think about the stress this has caused you.

damn

this is too crazy

all i know is get cameras set up
buy an assault rifle

and start over..
this time nobody
no friends
no people

and from now on if the question is about

"u buy weed
u dont grow it
nor sell it"

God Speed!
GodSpeed

i pray for you!

I'd tend to agree with you bro... Except the assault rifle isn't doable for GS... He lives in the UK, where I don't think you can even get an assault bread knife! :rofl: Sorry bro, these meds seem stronger tonight...

:Namaste:

GodSpeed,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Just makes me sick!. I know this isn't much and not sure where you live or if you can afford it but I have a 6x6 tent I'm willing to give you. All you need to do is cover the cost of shipping. My way of putting some good karma your way my friend.
The tent is new and never had a grow in it.

I tried to rep you for this post, but alas, I must spread it first...

Maaaate,
I've been away for a week and come back and read this sh*t! Really sorry to hear man.

But like a lot are sayin here, it aint the police in my eyes. i'd be looking really close to home on this. I dont want to throw it anyway for you , but leaving money is not a thiefs way!!!! No way you going to leave £250!!!!!!! NEVER!!!! Like someone said before it may be someone close warning you to stop.

Who knew where your spare keys where??? Are any of your close friends mates with your neighbour???

How close is your house to your neighbours? People sometimes talk too loud outside houses or inside with the windows open.

Sorry to hear anyway, hope you feeling better and hey at least you got an O. look on the bright side godspeed.

Hang in there GS! Things will get better. People don't rob others randomly, they have to first investigate for low risk of getting caught before attempting.

You've mentioned there were some pair of gloves left behind. Get that analyzed it has some finger prints on it, ask them to look for prints inside (where the fingers were) and out (one glove will have some print due to the fact that a glove free hand has to pull the second one out). Unless they have double gloves which is a rare event.

Also the bag of meds they left you with may also contain some prints. Remember to remove all content from the bag before turning in for analyst. If they ask why the bag tell them it was on the ground which was odd because you are organize and tidy. And thought it may belong to the perpetrator(s). Provide these items to the investigator and get them look into the database to find your guy. Whoever did this to you basically left their wallet behind with photo ID. It is up to you to bring this forth and get your justice.

Even if you don't want to press charge at lease you know who it was to stay away from, and that you can sleep better at night knowing 100%. If someone were to left my ballast in the tub it means a great deal to me. That's like someone took a number 2 in my rice cooker and set it on cook. I would go the extra mile to find this psychopath.

Back
Top Bottom