2L Hempy Coco Coir

Oh my, 12/12.. Wow. What a terrible person to do that to you. I'm blown away by the audacity and cruelty... I would think blackmail is against the law. Could this be turned around? I mean, if you got rid of everything... I don't know. It's probably best to just clean your hands of it and move like you plan... As much as I wish we could give comeuppance on our own... It's best to let them bring it upon themselves later... People like that always do.

I'll be waiting for the next 12/12 adventure :) and thank you again for all the info you share.

I also have a ex I don't trust, but I rarely get to see her :yahoo:

I have had custody of my kids since 1992, she has rarely seen them in the past 15 yrs. now one in college and one out.

When the kids were little I usually bought them a treat or toy if they were good when I took them shopping.

One day while going into the store, my son said "dad I'll be real good if you give me a dollar"

I said "why can't you be good for nothing like your mother"

jk, hehe

Thank you all for your thoughts.

Been sober for a few days now. No sign of side effects from quitting cold turkey. I will continue after I got a job. Right now I'm also thinking of moving to Colorado and start my grow op there along with starting a seed bank. Never been there before so it should be fun discovering places.

Sent out a lot of resume and now just waiting for calls. Stressful times indeed. I'll give DJ Short a call and see if he needs help, lol. If I make through this I'll create exclusive strain just for 420 member (after I become a sponsor here and got my seed banks up and running).

Been sober for a few days now. No sign of side effects from quitting cold turkey. I will continue after I got a job. Right now I'm also thinking of moving to Colorado and start my grow op there along with starting a seed bank. Never been there before so it should be fun discovering places.

Sent out a lot of resume and now just waiting for calls. Stressful times indeed. I'll give DJ Short a call and see if he needs help, lol. If I make through this I'll create exclusive strain just for 420 member (after I become a sponsor here and got my seed banks up and running).

Brother I'd be more than happy to show you around town!! You'd probably love it here!! Good luck with the job hunt!:thumb:

I just finished reading all of this and damn man you got yourself into some shiznit. I would be all sweet to her and plant some stash on her, when she leaves call it in...:rofl: No don't do that, Karma's a bitch. I wish the best for you my brother, I am going to miss firestorm, she was amazing. Peace man.

Check out the 10 Top Photography Composition Rules. I found a good guide and plugged in my images as samples on how the rules could be use when taking pictures on growing related. May be helpful for those who participate in POTM and NOTM. Could give you the edge to winning. In general, applying the rules will help enhance your images.

12.......heart goes out to you brother, you have taught me soooo much in such a short time, you have a great knowledge and heart to share your experiences. Sorry to hear your situation but yes better to be safe than sorry. I too am going offline from this point forward, i have stored up enough for myself for a long time thanks to good pointers. To everyone here keep up the good work, i am out peace.........:goodluck:

12/12 You have been and still are an inspiration to us. You helped start the 2l movement and now are showing us all how to keep your head up in the midst of your tribulations. You are in my thoughts and prayers.:Namaste:

Actually, while I agree tha 12 is an inspiration, and rocked the 2Ls, 420fied has been doing it much longer, and is the one that most here know as the 2L revolutionist. Not discrediting your work 12!!
There was someone here before 420fied, too, who pretty much started the whole thing, I think....:thumb:
Just making sure credit goes where its due:Namaste:

I have applied to many different jobs and now waiting for a call back. Wish there is like a classify ad on here from medical grow op looking for help. lol

Other than growing what are your skills/type of experience and type of job you are looking for?

Post it, ya never know. Someone may PM you about a job they know is open in a freindly state.

Other than growing what are your skills/type of experience and type of job you are looking for?

Post it, ya never know. Someone may PM you about a job they know is open in a freindly state.

Hell yeah bro...someone might even PM you to tell you they'll hire you! We should have a forum for that here! I'm sure there are plenty of :420: members that employ people. :thumb:

:Namaste:

dadums Thank you. The 2L bottle movement was started by Xare from a different forum, then 420fied present it here, then everyone else gave it a try. I was among one of many to branch out. Primary I use coco coir, and now have altered the 2L bottle into deep water culture and hempy (DWC-H). Once I start growing again I'll run the 2L DWC-H to test my hypothesis; 20g per plant in 2L DWC-H system.

kola bear thank you. Stay safe hope to see you back once a while.

Quixilvir you're right, 420fied got inspiration from Xare, and everyone else got inspiration from 420fied regarding the 2L bottle hempy SOG.

1970s Grower I have never felt more complete and connected to anything I've done my life before until I got into cannabis cultivation. Would have not gone this far without the burning passion. And this is just a scratch on the surface. Planning on collaborating with scientist in the future to maximize the plant's benefits.

Vapedogg223 I hope this site can work out the legality of job ads for friendly states seeking help. This could benefit the site from posting fee from employer.

I wonder why Pfizer, Merck, Roach, Eli Lilly, Johnson n Johnson, Glaxo Smith Cline, Novartis, sinofi, Astra Zeneca, Abbott Labs, Bayor or Bristol Myers, (these are the largest of all drug companies) do not seek out growers to study this wonderful plant? It simply does not make sense! I watched a news story the other night that told about a kid who died (yes DIED), from using K2. I do not have any experience with this product but I understand it gives the user some kind of high when ingested. It is sold legally in many states and is hyped to have similar effects to marijuana. How many more kids have to die seeking marijuana's effects through these legal impostors? Why not legalize the one that has never killed a single user, chronic or otherwise? How can I trust a government that lets things like this happen? It is because of things like these that our government is laughed at around the world. The people have spoke and 53% (I might be wrong going on memory can't find article) approve legalization across the board, ending prohibition. The poll was ignored and that can only mean that their is more money to be made in the "war on drugs" than could ever be made by taxing it's consumption. What else could it be? Washington, Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin, Sam Adams and a whole list of other presidents and intellectuals that have written in their journals about their love for the sweet smoke of cannabis. The whole thing is just ridiculous and the jails and prisons are filled with the ruined lives from a cannabis conviction. I read an article that spoke of a guy that got 30 years for possession of under a gram. These obscene sentences are more common that you might think and you and I might be the next one to receive a judgement like that. The fear that I have for simply posting this is a shame. Peace.

Lord Indica Corruption is what it is. There are many documentary films showcase this. Very upsetting indeed. Profit and power is a bad mix. We see the results in 3rd world countries, and also here at home.

Synthetic drugs are indeed unsafe. They have the illusion of safety while the unknown substance in the pack could very much be deadly. Just imagine the scale of the production to make this available for the rest of the world since some places in the states banned them. Again, those that created these imposer drugs have no concern for human well being or life, all they want is increase the digits in the bank accounts. Same with those who fund the war on drugs have no concern for human well being or life, even though they use that as an excuse to keep the program running after all these years. Time and funds are wasted. Yet, we still allow it to happen. People need to unite and fight like ants we are stronger in numbers.

We can only spread cannabis awareness far and wide, allowing others to do what they will with the information. The law will change based on our desire to change them through actions.

This is why I value my relationship with Cannabis. By growing I help make the war on drug less effective even by 0.00001%.

Power and greed, breed corruption. It has and will destroy again. There has yet to be an ever lasting government or society. The Roman's thought they had it... I am witnessing the slow disintegration of our society and human rights(freedoms)

Beavis to Butthead......"there's a drug company called 'Roach'. We have to get some of that" hehe, hehe, heeheheehee

Back
Top Bottom