6 Pack 2L Hybrid Hempy Rack Unknown Strain

Raised the lights. I replaced the air stone and put a larger pump on and added 4" growth in 2 days. She stretched into the lights.
002944.JPG

The big one is 2' tall now. I won't mind if the rest catch up, but I'm fast running out of head room.:yummy:

Nice set up. Looking forward to see how this grow goes. Been saving up my 2l bottles for a hempy grow but after seeing your diy job its making me rethink what I had plan :bravo:

Nice set up. Looking forward to see how this grow goes. Been saving up my 2l bottles for a hempy grow but after seeing your diy job its making me rethink what I had plan :bravo:

Thanks The next rack will be online, probably this weekend with a few changes. I want to get them into flower sooner. shooting for single cola and quick turn around.

I was sweating bullets the whole time and will worry for the next week:scratchinghead:
I know this works, but clipping the girls seems so radical.
I probably should have done this sooner I vegged longer than 420fied or twelve12
and now that it is done I may not have to space out the next rack.
I figure with the CFLs I need to help the penetration

The girls continue to thrive. I added molasses today. I love this strain whatever it is. Not much smell until harvest, but will smell like stale gas at the end. Thought I was loosing a whole crop to bud rot until I saw that ice can smell like that. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to my genetics? She's a creeper. Here is the latest look.
002959.JPG

003900.JPG

004831.JPG

005796.JPG

007659.JPG

I'm planning on a perpetual grow, single colas (Ala 420fied) with 4or5 racks in flower And one set in the cloner. Start a set every 3 weeks. These were not the same time in veg. The second tallest is the oldest the tallest grew into the lights so I just unscrewed 2 bulbs. I am taking a flowering clone off the oldest for a mother because it hit my target height. My 8 seedlings go into the 8pack this weekend. Also I figured out a single point watering system for each rack. I do all this for my wife's meds (bi-polar) and this will supply more than enough so I'm not concerned with a large per plant yield just quality. Thinking of Eldorado to add to the mix. I'll even have enough to fool with extractions and tinctures. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom