2L Hempy Coco Coir

San Jose sounds nice with no plant limit. We shall see how things goes in the future. Still looking around. I noticed today Mega Million jackpot is at all time high. The current being the highest cash value in history! Just got some tickets for tonight drawing. I know it is a long shot but worth a few laughter.

Other then that still looking for a job. Right now living off the previous harvest. Been sober for about 2 weeks, but will spark it up on 4/20 for sure!

Looks like you're going to have to buy some more tickets! Good luck if you do! I'm curious though... Am I the only one here that started thinking about the kind of grow rooms I could have with that kind of money? :rofl:

:Namaste:

Looks like you're going to have to buy some more tickets! Good luck if you do! I'm curious though... Am I the only one here that started thinking about the kind of grow rooms I could have with that kind of money? :rofl:

:Namaste:

Nope! I was thinking about the land I'd buy, build on, set aside, specifically improve for one single purpose: To live alone, outside of nosy neighbor's prying eyes, and grow in solitude.

Nope! I was thinking about the land I'd buy, build on, set aside, specifically improve for one single purpose: To live alone, outside of nosy neighbor's prying eyes, and grow in solitude.

OK! Since we are dreaming. I dream of building a massive collective made up of all the great growers on 420. Everyone would have their on place, but one massive grow area. Well protected and secure. Ah! Dreams.
Wish they had a lottery here. :peace:

That's "easy." Buy one of every number possibility (should be mathematically possible for less than the prize total). Hope no one else gets the correct ticket.

Of course, the time it'd take to make that many specific ticket buys...

I saw a special on a group that "bought" a lottery. They printed there own cards and hired an accounting firm to play the numbers. They ended up not getting all the possible numbers bought, but did get the winning ticket. Just finding enough places to stand at the machine and run card after card to buy the tickets was a daunting task. Not to mention the cost.

I'm going to buy one. Astronomical odds and a dollar is a dollar and all that... But I'm going to buy one. If I win, I'll drop a donation or two to some pro-cannabis politicians/people/ideas (and this site wouldn't be hurting for operating expenses for... a while).

Mad Ravings of a Tortured Soul (Really Difficult to Make Sense Out Of)

Yep, all it takes is 1 ticket.

Mega Millions: $500M Jackpot ($359M Cash Option)

Went with QP last time and didn't do so well. This time I'm selecting my own numbers.

I played the lottery for two months (bought a ticket for both Mom and myself for each twice-a-week drawing). Let the machine pick the number each time.

I found it rather odd that when I looked at my (losing) numbers, it appeared that the numbers I saw seemed heavily weighted with recent winning numbers. IOW, if the recent winners had a 2 and a 17 in them, I saw those numbers appear on my auto-pick ticket. I figured that numbers that had been drawn were slightly less likely to be drawn again.

I know, if you flip a penny 99 times and it comes up heads 99 times... When you flip it again the odds of that penny showing heads is one in two. But taken all together, it's somewhat doubtful that you'd see heads "for the hundredth time in a row." I think. The randomness of a random sequence tends to assert itself and anomolies smooth over over time, right?

If so, a routine in the lottery machines random number generator which made it slightly more likely to produce numbers that had recently been part of the winning sequence... would be interesting.

That has me wondering: If you set up a spreadsheet/database/whatever, entered in the winning numbers for a list of past winners (the larger the list, the better, methinks), and had it spit you a list of all the numbers in the series (1 to whatever the highest number is, and the same for any "red ball," powerball, or whatever if it is drawn as it's own set instead of out of the same general hopper of balls) on the left side of the paper and beside each number list a percentage of how many times that number appeared in a prize... Ok, this is one of those times that the thoughts aren't connecting well and I can't communicate easily (apologies!).

In an infinite set of drawings, you'd expect each number to get picked the same amount of times, right? In a less than infinite set of drawings, you won't have that, you can only "approach" that equal number of times, I guess you would say that the drawings you have in the sequence, the closer you come.

So... If you decided to pick the numbers that have appeared as winners the least amount of times, would that give you numbers that would be somewhat more ikely to be drawn... as more drawings take place and the entire set of numbers gets closer to that "equal?"

Does any of my above ramble make sense to anyone?

Approximate odds of winning Mega Millions Lottery = 1:175,711,536

Quick, someone run out and buy 175,711,536 tickets. DON'T use the auto-pick option, lol. Oh yeah, and hope that this isn't one of the times when 23 people win and have to split the jackpot <WHOOPS!>.

The jackpot is $640M now. Went up quite a bit from the previous estimated value. I hope you guys get a ticket, for fun. Because this will be the biggest jackpot in history for a long while. It may roll again and definitely be over 1B in prize.

Already got mine! I hope to win 3rd prize ($10,000) to get me far away from my ex and start living the dream.

The jackpot is $640M now. Went up quite a bit from the previous estimated value. I hope you guys get a ticket, for fun. Because this will be the biggest jackpot in history for a long while. It may roll again and definitely be over 1B in prize.

Already got mine! I hope to win 3rd prize ($10,000) to get me far away from my ex and start living the dream.

got 10... no greater than one matched in each... oh well.

I lost my ticket, lol.

The good news: I haven't definitely lost yet.

hey twelve, its deege420. hope you remember me. i got a new name and thread but same plant going outdoor. you helped me a lot in my other journal and i hope to see you around in my new one. thanks bud. things look good as always here :)

Back
Top Bottom