2L Hempy Coco Coir

dadums Thank you. The 2L bottle movement was started by Xare from a different forum, then 420fied present it here, then everyone else gave it a try. I was among one of many to branch out. Primary I use coco coir, and now have altered the 2L bottle into deep water culture and hempy (DWC-H). Once I start growing again I'll run the 2L DWC-H to test my hypothesis; 20g per plant in 2L DWC-H system.

I follow you and 420 and as soon as the seedlings get up there I'll journal my DWC Hempy Flood & drain rack.
I think You'll like it. :morenutes:

Power and greed, breed corruption. It has and will destroy again. There has yet to be an ever lasting government or society. The Roman's thought they had it... I am witnessing the slow disintegration of our society and human rights(freedoms)

The sad part is, we willingly let our liberties slip away in the name of safety, or the common good, or whatever. We can see it happening in movies...but not when its happening in the streets. I can't remember which Star Wars movie it was, but there was a chilling line..."So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause..." I feel like I'm watching that happen now. Oh well, I think I'm going to go vape and watch V for Vendetta again...

I'll leave you with a quote...like him or hate him he was spot on when it came to freedom and democracy.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."
- Ronald Reagan

:Namaste:

I'll leave you with a quote...like him or hate him he was spot on when it came to freedom and democracy.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."
- Ronald Reagan

Isn't protecting us from ourselves playing God? Seperation of Church and State... hmmm. Sorry couldn't resist.

I say this with experience..

I have chosen and fought my battles in life. Not always taking the high road so to speak but my own. With things that matter, like trust, honor, integrity, value, compassion. I did successfully retire and will continue to make my way till I breathe no more, BUT...

My path was not the politically correct or Good Ol'Boy style. Hence I was shunned and never let on the top deck so to speak. I am fine with that, my integrity meant more to me than my wallet. Yet this society I am part of is wasting resources and seeking instant rewards, fast cash, bling and more bling. We have become such a wanting and wasteful lot. Not shunning technology and advancement, just questioning its use, its intention, its cost to humanity. Does it truly serve man or does man serve it. To date most technology and advancement we have achieved, has only been turned against us and separated our society.

In the end we live for ourselves and those we care about. Hopefully with respect and compassion for all. Wish no ill upon anyone and want none in return. Right and wrong comes from inside and your core values as a human being.

Will you sell your soul? If so how much?
Some it appears are CHEAP....

Big Questions in Life
How did I get a ticket if I wasnt even driving the car?
Nuclear energy, Hell what about the waste, its forever?
What do you mean? Its a damn weed.. against the law geesh!
and of course.. Why did the chicken cross the road?

They keep us in a state of fear. Control it is. For the people, by the people is long gone. Even in Nam, I knew I was fighting for nothing! Guess that's why I got out and started protesting. Didn't matter in the end. :smokin::smokin:

The sad part is, we willingly let our liberties slip away in the name of safety, or the common good, or whatever.

Nah, that'd be... Well, you could look at someone and say, "I understand," even if you could not say, "I agree."

Seems to me that what people rush to give up their freedom, liberty, and integrity for is convenience, gadgets, low monthly payments... and supersize burger meals with cheese.

I can't even understand that, let alone agree with it.

It's a crazy balance, they let you have just enough of the illusion of freedom that you are afraid to lose it. For even they know the most dangerous person is the one that has nothing to lose. You got your HDTV, your PDA, your Cell, your 24s, I got my UA on, and my tunes are bumping. Bling Bling...

Keep the 2nd amendment strong. Never give up your guns, the evil is trying to disarm this nation of free people. I pray that never happens in this country, else it is the beginning of the end.

Absolutely correct, of the people and for the people died along time ago. It has been a slow destruction of a once free people. Funny though how many parts of the world hate us for what freedoms we do have. Then you have THEM selling us how much better we are than country B. Screw that I dont want just more freedom than them, I want it all. Back to the way it used to be and for the same reasons it was right back then.

In a word Tyranny...

anyone else notice they are redefining the Constitution?
They gave up trying to rewrite it.... let alone follow it

Never forget - Freedom isn't Free

I pray this next generation can set it right, I am one tired gladiator with very little fight left, but they will have to take my guns if they want them. I will NEVER give them up.

Same for our sacred plant, till it's FREE as well.

absolute power corrupts absolutely! i see some strong freedom fighters in the younger generation, for a while it was just alot of the ppl that want instant gratification, , ppl that have known real freedom are still alive,and can teach the youth what its supposed to look like, if they will listen, for cannabis is a catalyst between generations, it affords open minds and ears, once we get over our youthful just want to get high stage, we see its powerful uses, thru this it connects us, and information passes from old to young and in between like me neither young nor old i have some fight left with a hint of wisdom, can help the cause,thats bigger than cannabis alone! technology is not inherently evil nor good, its how its used that defines it, government is lost in a quest for power,and money,make them live on minimum wage,deal with common health insurance,try to feed a family of 4,and pay bills,lets say for 2 years of every term, you will see change then buddy!,,,
i have said for many years they are "public servants"?? then why are they paid to do the job, i dont get paid for my public service when i volunteer at the local soup kitchen!
if i was ever to serve in public office, i would insist not a penny more than minimum wage, because its an honor to serve my community, but that way of thinking is unpopular so far, but i will keep putting out there in hopes it will catch on one day, there are many ways to fight, i love my country, that does not mean i support my government, there are also many ways to bring about change, all is not lost just yet! but due diligence must serve all mankind .

:passitleft:

It's not a difficult job, if we only participate. Apathy gets us no where...

The Jewish figured it out after it was too late. If you let them come for your neighbors, who will stop them when they come for you?

"A man that stands for nothing, will fall for anything"

"The character of a man is made on how he treats those that can do nothing for him"

Wisdom and Values from our grandparents and theirs. To our ears and our hearts. From our lips to the young.... Dont let the truth and freedom die. I have not given up hope for humanity as I have also witnessed spirited free people still exist. I spread my words as Johnny Appleseed spread his seed. I only hope it grows and prospers. I tell no lies, I only strive to shine a light on truth and reality for all to see. Some good, some not so... but we must see the ugly as well. I want the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I laugh when I hear this in a court of law today. Hell... that's the first thing that is stripped upon entering the court. What's in your pocket?

I only ask for the grace to walk my path and I will let you walk yours. If it is that we meet along the way, let there be peace and freedom for all.

And one important fact about guns
"They have saved more lives than they have taken..."

:420:
Thank You 420 for allowing us this Oasis, this mindspring of people from all places. A common ground where minds and souls can meet.

I'm glad your all talking about this, this is top conversation among me and my friends.

One question to all reading from the USA and the UK. Like you say I love my country but not my government. Do you think the USA and the UK have some of the most corrupt governments ever??? I really do and don't agree in the slightest on these war on drugs or terror!! There is no such thing of either, not in a great sence like they say anyway. We just go round the world like the UK has done forever and kill and take what we want to keep our super powers in power.

I mean come on!!!!! Who needs oil?!?!?!?! Its takes millions of years to make and we burn it in minuates and are made to believe without it the world will crumble, when it oil crippling the world. We all know you can make a car and run a car on hemp which grows in 3 months not 3 million years leaving voids in the earth where we drill it out!!!

This will continue to destroy everything and nothing will be done until we have nothing left and the dark hidden mega rich 1% which will have everything and be happy while we will all pay big time for helping them. Stop helping these big corporations get bigger and take every single freedom we have for their personal gain.

We are the people and without us concenting there laws which we dont stand under until they read our rights and we AGREE to them. We have the power, we are the 7Billion and they are a few familys, We need to do what is right and help each other.

IMO LOL :love::circle-of-love::peace::Namaste:

Anyone in CO that has MMED-issued Key or Support Badge? I have questions.
Need one of these to become a lead grower or an assistant.
what makes you lean towards CO VS CA from what i have read cali has a higher plant count, but i may be wrong, and it seems AZ has a bigger count at 12(any stage growth) and 2 1/2 oz per 2 weeks, for a single patient,, also something to think about regarding az is that its a "new" state and the market is wide open and in its formative stage, there are no dispensaries open just yet (this summer/fall) there are tons of jobs and ppl needed,, you get a "grow" pass by default, since there are no open disp,
good growers/breeders etc are in short supply! good for ppl looking for work in "canna culture/industry"
its also close to CO & CA and honors other states mmj cards
just thought id throw that out there in case you have not looked closer at the mmj scene in AZ
in any case im following you wherever you grow!:thumb::circle-of-love::thumb:

bigirishdoode I'm still looking around doing my research while I work and save up funds to relocate. I do like the AZ policy for cultivation for qualify patients. One of the FAQ.

Will the Department be inspecting the homes of qualifying patients or designated caregivers authorized to grow marijuana?

The Department has no authority to inspect the homes of qualifying patients or designated caregivers authorized to grow marijuana.

That means 12 mature plants can actually be 12,000 plants. SOG + Breeding Program!

In seriousness I'm still looking around. Once I'm rooted it can be turn into a rain forest.

bigirishdoode I'm still looking around doing my research while I work and save up funds to relocate. I do like the AZ policy for cultivation for qualify patients. One of the FAQ.

That means 12 mature plants can actually be 12,000 plants. SOG + Breeding Program!

In seriousness I'm still looking around. Once I'm rooted it can be turn into a rain forest.

This is just my opinion, of course, but: People who voluntarily enter their state's medicinal cannabis program should follow the rules of that program.

I still likes ya, though, brother Twelve.:thumb:

... I do like the AZ policy for cultivation for qualify patients. One of the FAQ.

Check out San Jose, County, California......... They have no limit, last I heard, but that's because there are no dispensaries. Individual counties can raise the state max, but not lower it...BY CA LAW. besides, the State Max, in CA is more of a suggestion, really, due to an amendment to the law raising the limit to "Medical Necessity"

City of San Jose:
No quantity limits are established. Officers will not cite or arrest physicians, primary caregivers, or patients possessing or using marijuana for legitimate medicinal purposes in accordance with 11362.5 H&S. Standards of reasonableness in deciding enforcement issues are similar to those in needle or drug possession cases where a prescription is claimed or in a gun possession case where a permit is claimed. It should be kept in mind that mere oral approval by the physician is all that is necessary to comply with the law. Standards of probable cause for a vehicle search, person search, arrest, or a search warrant request should take into account known facts regarding the permitted uses of marijuana under Proposition 215.

Under SB420, which set up the state MMP (Medical Marijuana Program), patients who voluntarily register for a state-issued ID card are protected against arrest. The court left the ID card program in place, while throwing out the 8-oz., 6 mature or 12 immature plant statewide limits. Those limits were overridden by several counties and cities across the state, as the law allowed. In deference to local autonomy, SB 420 also allows counties and cities to establish higher - but not lower - guidelines if they so choose. As a result, the new law will not overturn liberal guidelines that are now in effect in Sonoma and elsewhere. However, it should force more restrictive counties, such as San Bernardino and Fresno, which have had "zero tolerance" policies, to honor the new statewide minimum standard.

Just so you know... there is also an indoor "guideline" of no more than 25 Square Feet of canopy, which I think covers your 2LHempy SOG. Some counties raise that to 100.

Can you say, "Bonsai Sultan"?

San Jose sounds nice with no plant limit. We shall see how things goes in the future. Still looking around. I noticed today Mega Million jackpot is at all time high. The current being the highest cash value in history! Just got some tickets for tonight drawing. I know it is a long shot but worth a few laughter.

Other then that still looking for a job. Right now living off the previous harvest. Been sober for about 2 weeks, but will spark it up on 4/20 for sure!

I subscribed to this thread. Read everything and hope the lesson here is old girlfriends are always a risk.The rule is in most cases with vindictive ex is simply to move to a new undisclosed location. Cover your tracks. Used to be easier but still doable to an extent. This thread has become of further interest to me with regard to the mention of Arizona and San Jose CA mmj laws. I like Arizona and would entertain the idea of starting a collective there. I assume there is risk going in early but its better than what CO may be doing. CA on the other hand is still the place to be. I was not aware that San Jose did not have any collectives as an old friend was in the process of setting up there a while back. I wonder how thats going. CA is still the best even with the DOJ and recent issues in Los Angeles and Berkeley.

Back
Top Bottom