6 Pack 2L Hybrid Hempy Rack Unknown Strain

Been off my feet a couple of days and my assistant has been watering etc.
Still growing strong
001940.JPG
009565.JPG
005804.JPG
003908.JPG
010519.JPG
011452.JPG
013370.JPG

Getting a little frosty already
week#5 BPN monster bloom :green_heart:

Soon very soon we cut. I tend to harvest a little early (10% amber)
so it doesn't Lock my wife down. I'll have to find a better source
for my coco coir than the pet store (just too high a PH) or go back to
Perlite. I have to watch them so close in the beginning. Lost 2 in the next rack,
but I got replacements in solo-cups. Seeds just popped for the first rack after the big cut.
Got everything for a small cloner now with a mom and 2 more racks we are perpetual.
I'm thinking about Eldorado.

Ok the get chopped tomorrow night. Got to program assistant to report sightings promptly.
Sprayed and put mosquito dunks in the water, but lost 3 babies.:rip:
I asked if she saw any "just a couple" I shook the rack and got a flock $%#@&&^%$
I'm glad the seedlings are safely under the dome. I can't figure where they came from.
Coco coir was supposed to be sterile. Any one ever see them in peat pucks for seedlings?

Boy the house stinks, but not for long.
Chopped trimmed and now the buds are soaking.
Yes I still water cure its fast odor free and gives a mellow
tasting result.
009578.JPG
029116.JPG
025156.JPG
018241.JPG
010529.JPG
013377.JPG
016286.JPG
001959.JPG

Thanks for following and all the input. The babies are just hanging on DAMN BUGS.
Going to get perlite for the seedlings.
Working up to a perpetual grow harvesting about every 3 or 4 weeks.
:thanks:

Re: 6pack 2L Hybrid Hempy rack unknown strain

HH Thanks on the wings, Yea dollar store special on the trays. Got the 26 watt bulbs there :love:
I'm definitely a DIY kind of guy (cheap). Got emergency blankets to shine the walls up at the $ store.

Just a thought...
You can sometimes pick-up "scraps" or cut offs from fabrication shops that do Plastic Laminate (counter tops in phone book). Look for the more commercially oriented shops, as odds are they did a job in a reflective laminate (is actually a thin layer of the metal either satin or a polished finish. Both work equally well and remember too, a satin finish on white paint is excellent @ 90% reflectivity. Get 1/8" or 1/4" plywood from the local lumber yard. Have them cut their material to the size you want, if needed. Paint with the satin white paint 2X and it'll reflect quite nicely. Hardest part is the bulb mounting, but an angle bracket, with the correct hole size and the width and leg length, works to support the socket end. A small piece of metal at the bulb tip hot glued to the reflector will support the bulb. A copper coupling works well and is around $0.50.

Back
Top Bottom