TeSmp's 5 Gallon DWC + 2L DWC-H's + 2L Hempy + 2L Soil

re: TeSmp's 5 Gallon DWC + 2L DWC-H's + 2L Hempy + 2L Soil

nice fat buds as well, your comment bout cup size bought a smile to my face, i just spent the day doing my moms head gasket on her car, so just chilling for a minute before the mission home,

nice fat buds as well, your comment bout cup size bought a smile to my face, i just spent the day doing my moms head gasket on her car, so just chilling for a minute before the mission home,

Lol glad I could get a laugh from someone :) I'll have to PM a mod and ask. You having to ride a bike home or drive?

rode my bike here, managed to strip my moms engine, clean the head and block and put new gaskets on and put it together then time it all up, then make sure their was no leaks and noises, so now i done all that i got a lift home, bonus, got it done in a day. all good now, should keep here going a while now, as she likes to put the miles on the family taxi so needs it up and running all the time

Bump!
Haha thanks! Seedling is looking good huh?

Um, what seedling?

LOL, nah, it is looking great! day 12 it's amazing. Mine just hit day 6, so in the next couple days I'll bump up to the next level. I'm worried my long roots will dry out so may transplant today while I have time..

rode my bike here, managed to strip my moms engine, clean the head and block and put new gaskets on and put it together then time it all up, then make sure their was no leaks and noises, so now i done all that i got a lift home, bonus, got it done in a day. all good now, should keep here going a while now, as she likes to put the miles on the family taxi so needs it up and running all the time

Sweet is it a safe bike ride? I wish I knew how to work on cars a little more.

Um, what seedling?

LOL, nah, it is looking great! day 12 it's amazing. Mine just hit day 6, so in the next couple days I'll bump up to the next level. I'm worried my long roots will dry out so may transplant today while I have time..

Yeah I'm thinking mine looks really well for 12 days, compared to other pics of similarly aged plants. Ya I didn't worry to much about the roots drying it seems if they get to the edge and stop I would assume its branching out in other places but I could be wrong. Not sure if you were aware but I've had mine under a 400w MH the entire time after 3 days.

Yeah I'm thinking mine looks really well for 12 days, compared to other pics of similarly aged plants. Ya I didn't worry to much about the roots drying it seems if they get to the edge and stop I would assume its branching out in other places but I could be wrong. Not sure if you were aware but I've had mine under a 400w MH the entire time after 3 days.

I remember you saying something about that... mine has been under 6x4' t8 bulbs from pre-RR break through. I don't have MH, but this is supposed to be close in lumens (not sure about PAR), at least that's what the box said, 400MH replacement. Anyway, it's as close as I can get for now. my temps are already up in the mid 80s, so I don't want to add any CFLs to the mix. Thanks for the note/tip!

yep not to bad, nice ride actually, some off road some on, kids was all ready at my moms so rode my bike over, ive been a mechanic since i left school, i passed my courses and all that but no jobs in that area where i am, pays really well as well, but i keep busy with doing family members cars and i do buy and see the odd car and motorbike, its something i enjoy doing and ride a bit of moto x on the odd weekend, had tot learn the hard way when i was little by fixing my own bikes as mom n dad didnt have money to get them fixed so i got my hands dirty and made a career out of it, although not much of a career at the minute, good skill to have though, came in handy plenty of times

Hey I just read from page one til now. I know im real late to the show. I read your whole journal while watching the heat send the celtics home packing. "let's go heat". Anyways dwc is my favorite style of grow along with nft/aeroponics. I'm all in for your next dwc journal but in your intro of your journal you never stated what type of lighting you was using for flowering. Good ass finish especially your kush. If I remember right both ok clones you didnt veg and you went straight to flower?

hi mate, my ph after mixing my tap water with 3 part bpn is flashing 5.8 to 5.9, i did not add bloom booster as i was mixing up nutes for my veg plants, so thats the ph im getting, is this something i need to get sorted for the next round of growth, is this going to be an issue with my soil grow

I remember you saying something about that... mine has been under 6x4' t8 bulbs from pre-RR break through. I don't have MH, but this is supposed to be close in lumens (not sure about PAR), at least that's what the box said, 400MH replacement. Anyway, it's as close as I can get for now. my temps are already up in the mid 80s, so I don't want to add any CFLs to the mix. Thanks for the note/tip!

Yup that will work great for veg, just keep em close :) I've been having my temp in the low 80's but like you said you gotta do what you can do. Anything we can fix I'm sure we can and the rest you just have to leave.

Hey I just read from page one til now. I know im real late to the show. I read your whole journal while watching the heat send the celtics home packing. "let's go heat". Anyways dwc is my favorite style of grow along with nft/aeroponics. I'm all in for your next dwc journal but in your intro of your journal you never stated what type of lighting you was using for flowering. Good ass finish especially your kush. If I remember right both ok clones you didnt veg and you went straight to flower?

Thanks for coming by :) Your lucky you didn't read my other journal that got deleted lol there was 10x the amount of pages, but lots of good info! DWC is hands down my favorite, so simple and it works wonderfully. I will be starting my new journal tonight or tomorrow probably. I'm using a 400w HPS for flowering the single sensi star I have going. It will be in 2x3 tent and the SCROG screen will be from corner to corner so 6 sq/ft. And your correct, I did zero veg on the Purple Kush clones.. Actually I would say less then zero veg if there was such thing, there was one tap root sticking out of the rockwool when I started flowering them :)

hi mate, my ph after mixing my tap water with 3 part bpn is flashing 5.8 to 5.9, i did not add bloom booster as i was mixing up nutes for my veg plants, so thats the ph im getting, is this something i need to get sorted for the next round of growth, is this going to be an issue with my soil grow

Just over on your page bud, answered there :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom