Surfbuddy's GLR 2L DWC-H Coco Lowryder - Big Bud - BubbleGum - Northern Lights

then, why write it like that? (in 2)= 4 keystrokes, (into)=4 keystrokes...

sigh... I'm so confused as to why people have to make things hard to read... it's hard enough to turn things around with dyslexia without having to discern intended vs. literal meaning as well.

it's like there, they're, their... why can't people get THAT one right?

there = an indication of where something is.
their = possessive, meaning it belongs to someone
they're = contraction of "they are".

It's perplexed me for years now.

There there Jandre... There there... (pats Jandre on back).

Update:
So I found a leaf on the Stacked Kush (over in flower) that has what looks like spider mite pinhole sized white dots all over one leaf. Any Idea what this might be?Leaf has been removed and is below. It is not a new growing tip or large fan, but a fan from a side branch.:
The top
illnesstopDSC00364.jpg

The bottom
illness-bottomDSC00365.jpg

Here is a group shot of the girls in veg, these will one or two at a time move over to flower into rotation
group-shotDSC00366.jpg

Here is the hangar-- it only has 24 clips, not 36... i thought it was 6x6, but she's not.
25hangarDSC00367.jpg

Hi SurfBuddy

Man, I'm not sure what that is on your leaf. Do you have a magnifying glass?
You should be able to see Spider mites on the under side of the leaf. Maybe even eggs too.
The pin holes are a sign, but if you can't see them.....I don't know what it is.
Xlr8 has had them...try asking him. Sorry,I couldn't be more help.:smokin:

I have the same thing with a few leaves on my Pineapple Express. I just gave a little extra cal mag. I could not see mites either. Plants are looking great!
:thumb:

i also got a leaf like that, well 2 to be exact, both on the auto thats finishing off now, no spider mites on mine it looks like the leaf is just dying on mine, but does look the same as yours, i checked with micrscope and seen nothing on mine

Thanks Guys, lights out now, and that other leaf is in the trash can, but when they come back on I'll pull out the microscope on anything else I see that's not super healthy. Could it be light burn? They went from T8's to LED's and I have them kinda close...

Thanks Guys, lights out now, and that other leaf is in the trash can, but when they come back on I'll pull out the microscope on anything else I see that's not super healthy. Could it be light burn? They went from T8's to LED's and I have them kinda close...

Hey SB. My Pineapple Express has the same exact look as your leaf. I could not find mites either. I like what you said about the light burn. Because my plant did not show this symptom until it went from the veg LED to the 1000w hps. I think you are on to something there. I just cut off about 4 leaves because of the burnt look. Its funny. All the other 5 plants I have do not have this problem. The new growth does not have the leaf problem. Just the bottom fan leaves. You can kind of see in this pic.
Pineapple_Express9.JPG

Sorry to say, I'm not sure on your leaf... As others have mentioned, check close for signs of mites or other pests. Are the spots white or light yellow? I can't see them well at the moment (don't have glasses nearby!). Good luck, surf, hope it's nothing serious. :goodluck:

If no signs of mites/bugs, then pluck it and be vigilant. If it continues, and you are sure it's not pest related, flush and ease up on nutrients or additives. Make sure your ph is in range and meter calibrated. Might just be a rogue leaf that got nutes splashed on it or... Who knows. I get weird leaves once in a while, but if they are isolated, I often shrug it off and keep a close eye.

I don't think it's light burn, so to speak. I agree with Jandre, aside from absence of mites, I think it does look like mite damage a bit (disclaimer: I've not had mites, knock on wood).

That drying bud sure looks yummy. I like your hanger contraption. :thumb:

I think it Looks Like Burn from Light Damage, but since I cannot REALLY check it Out I do Not Know! But I would bet that is what it is. Spider Mites Leave Webs and Eggs and Fecal Matter as well. I did not notice any of That from what I can SEE:straightface:. Just cannot be 100% sure. But as I NOTICE none of these, I would bet on Light Burn. Hell You Probably All Ready Have it Figured Out Anyways!!!:high-five: Good Work SB:thumb:! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

:goodjob:
Update:
So I found a leaf on the Stacked Kush (over in flower) that has what looks like spider mite pinhole sized white dots all over one leaf. Any Idea what this might be?Leaf has been removed and is below. It is not a new growing tip or large fan, but a fan from a side branch.:
The top
illnesstopDSC00364.jpg

The bottom
illness-bottomDSC00365.jpg

Here is a group shot of the girls in veg, these will one or two at a time move over to flower into rotation
group-shotDSC00366.jpg

Here is the hangar-- it only has 24 clips, not 36... i thought it was 6x6, but she's not.
25hangarDSC00367.jpg

Oh so beautiful, really nice job:bravo:

I think you created a super plant. The burnt look is actually mind altering trichomes! Cut them off and put them in a special place for magical brownies!!
That is what I am doing with my turbo trich leaves!! I have several too!
Of course I am full of Sh*t! Mexican Food! Yeah!
:goodjob::circle-of-love:

I AM TELLING YOU GUYS, it has to be Light Damage. No Mites, No Webs, No Eggs and No Fecal matter. I would say, 98% positive, it is Light damage!:blushsmile: If not Light damage, then a Magnesium Deficiency, but I HIGHLY doubt that. I get Leaves that look like this, when I move my Kids Outside, and it happens to be an exceptionally Warm Day, and I inadverdantly placed them in a very Sunny spot. The Leaf does not need to be pulled, it will heal it's self. Whether from Light Damage, or a Magnesium Deficiency. Keep Us Posted SB, we'll get it figured out!!!:wood: I have NO DOUBT!:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

then, why write it like that? (in 2)= 4 keystrokes, (into)=4 keystrokes...

sigh... I'm so confused as to why people have to make things hard to read... it's hard enough to turn things around with dyslexia without having to discern intended vs. literal meaning as well.

it's like there, they're, their... why can't people get THAT one right?

there = an indication of where something is.
their = possessive, meaning it belongs to someone
they're = contraction of "they are".

It's perplexed me for years now.

Zup Jandre2k3.

I didn't mean to make it more confusing or hard to read. And its true, I did mean, look into cardboard box curing. Sorry for any confusion it may have caused :Namaste::peace:

Zup Jandre2k3.

I didn't mean to make it more confusing or hard to read. And its true, I did mean, look into cardboard box curing. Sorry for any confusion it may have caused :Namaste::peace:

Naw, mate, it's cool. I just get frustrated sometimes when I've been reading a lot and then have to figure out implied meaning as well. I didn't mean to spew negativity on you, and I'm sorry for that.

You are a GOOD MAN, jandre2k3! I Tip My Hat to You for catching your Breath and apologizing:goodjob:. Any Person can spew insults, it takes a true MAN, to admit He was having a BAD DAY and APOLOGIZE for Them!!!:blushsmile: I could tell You were a little stressed out that Day, That is why I said to have a Smoke Break:hmmmm:. Glad You are feeling back to Your normal, POSITIVE SELF! Or at least I hope You are!?!:high-five:. I sure enjoy our frequent chats!!!:thanks: For taking the time to interact with me!:thanks: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

OK Final Weights!
Big Northern Lights 41.5
Small Northern Lights 22.9
Big Big Bud 23.0
Small Big Bud 11.0
Plus some random small buds. And the unknown bonus round. This concludes this journal. Please move it to completed journals area, and if you like, join me on the next level grow in my signature with new strains and more 2L-DWC-H and my trials with high brix here's the link: Level 2: 2L-DWC-H Coco Hydroton Big Bud and Northern Lights Clone moms + New Strains: Liberty Haze, Stacked Kush, Breakout, G13xHashplant plus High Brix trials : July 2012 - Current

Oh yeah, photos:
First, lucky bonus round... some of the outside girls' branches hanging with the NL and BB in tupperware. Hanging plants are a gift from a friend to mom that was put outside about 6-7 weeks ago. It will prob yeild more than my plants so far. There's even more hanging in the bathroom.
BonusDSC00368.jpg

NL curing. This is that big supercropped kola with the hygrometer for size reference
NL-curingDSC00371.jpg

Big Bud Curing. I got these hygrometers on e-beigh, and I ordered three but only one arrived. Looked like my package was taped shut :( Probably nabbed on the way.
BB2DSC00377.jpg

More Big Bud curing
BB1DSC00373.jpg

OK fellas I'm going to post some pics of the leaves here and on the new journal. After further review... Probably was light burn or pH? I lowered the lights since these two are LST'd, but I think it's adjusted to the intense light as none of the growing tips are burning. I'm going to leave the light where it is for now. I have been flushing with 7.1 ppm 100 tap water that has been bubbled, and it has been drinking it all. Thanks to everyone for all for your help. I could not have done this without you.:thanks:
SKleafDSC00389.jpg

SKleafDSC00390.jpg

SKleafDSC00391.jpg

I do have some bugs now... they are little grey/black flying insects that seem to live in the res? They are always in the bottom half of the 2L's and fly from the soil when I water. I'll try to get a pic and post in my new journal to seek your (that is a plural your) sage advice there. Again, thanks all for coming along for the ride, and come join me on the next one!
:surf:

Oh, and before I forget, mom wanted to clean the scissors today, so we sampled it and it's 4 hours later and I still feel awesome.

Too bad about the bugs. Your harvest sure looks nice!! Nice curing area. I hope you can get rid of those insects!!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom