GodSpeed's 2L Hempy SOG

Looking good Godspeed,
Yeh the roots will explode in coco, coco's great for root structure. I'll be watching all the way as I want to see how the 2Lhempys do in 12/12 from clone or a couple week after.:goodjob:

Thanks JBC, smoked some dream queen and it knocked me out LMAO was not expecting it one bit, smoked a fatty chilling online next thing i know my wife taps me on the shoulder... "Honey its 10oclock" woke to a glaring monitor in my face. Thats was the deepest sleep i had EVER 3 hours sleep and i feel iv been asleep a week, got to grow this im in love!

Thanks again JBC and sorry just had to share.. you thinking about geting a 2 litre SOG on the go ?

:peace:

Thanks JBC, smoked some dream queen and it knocked me out LMAO was not expecting it one bit, smoked a fatty chilling online next thing i know my wife taps me on the shoulder... "Honey its 10oclock" woke to a glaring monitor in my face. Thats was the deepest sleep i had EVER 3 hours sleep and i feel iv been asleep a week, got to grow this im in love!

Thanks again JBC and sorry just had to share.. you thinking about geting a 2 litre SOG on the go ?

Hahah funny you say that! Thinking about it and reading around now. Just made a veg room so I have a flower tent separate. I was thinking of doing some Big Bang auto's in 2L hempys. Never done auto's or hempys so will have to keep watching you guys. But Big Bang is easy I heard and I can do say 4 of them in the veg room under 18/6 while other plants veg, seen as the 2L take up no room and neither do auto's. The veg room is only 620mm X 620 X1000mm:thumb:

:lot-o-toke:Dream Queen sounds knockout strong! The Pineapple chunk was like that. Had a few days off work due to smoking Pineapple chunk in the morning.

Hahah funny you say that! Thinking about it and reading around now. Just made a veg room so I have a flower tent separate. I was thinking of doing some Big Bang auto's in 2L hempys. Never done auto's or hempys so will have to keep watching you guys. But Big Bang is easy I heard and I can do say 4 of them in the veg room under 18/6 while other plants veg.:thumb:

Oh cool yeah auto's are best grown on 18/6 "Veg hours" i never was to keen on autos was under the impression they was under achievers but boy could i not be more wrong!!! Been reading a thread were the grower grows same strain and genetics, 4 diffrent strains in regular and auto, regulars are given the appropriate veg time then autos dropped and regs moved to flower room great grower beautiful plants autos netted more than regulars come harvest, all in 9 weeks i was shocked!!

Cant wait to watch your autos!

:thumb:

Haha, I wondered how I got some new likes on my Big Bang Auto thread today. :) Thanks GodSpeed, and thanks JBC420 for the likes. I loved that plant, and it not only yielded well for an auto, it was some of the best bud I've ever had. Never got sick of it, and tasted a bit like sour apples, sandlewood, and cotton candy. I'd like to grow it again someday, or the non auto version for kicks... I was really surprised by how well it turned out and how tasty it was.

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

Yeah Thanks godspeed, That was one of the journals I was reading for some auto research.:thumb:

Yeh man Xlr8! That a nice plant man!! How did one auto get soo big!?! Think I'l defo have to try them out. Especially if the weed was that good as well. Might do 4 in coco and 2 in 2L Hempy sogs to try get used to that method. I'd do them all that way but dont want to mess them all up if I something goes wrong with the sogs as i've never done them before.

Plans are coming now I have 2 rooms!! My gf getting a bit annoyed I think when I say random grow ideas at 3am in the morning in bed! But she cool , she understands and loves nearly the same lol.

Thanks for the info guys!!!:thanks:

Haha, I wondered how I got some new likes on my Big Bang Auto thread today. :) Thanks GodSpeed, and thanks JBC420 for the likes. I loved that plant, and it not only yielded well for an auto, it was some of the best bud I've ever had. Never got sick of it, and tasted a bit like sour apples, sandlewood, and cotton candy. I'd like to grow it again someday, or the non auto version for kicks... I was really surprised by how well it turned out and how tasty it was.

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

Hello buddy she was a beautiful plant i wasn't around when your journal was live but be sure iv read all your journals, in fact iv read most of the active members past grows and some more amazing what you can find rooting through the archives. Im thinking about doing an auto grow just haven't got the space at the moment, there is a lot i want to grow just takes time... sounds like i might have to give Big Bang a bash.

Saturday is almost up but still sunday to go hope your enjoying yours!

Yeah Thanks godspeed, That was one of the journals I was reading for some auto research.:thumb:

Yeh man Xlr8! That a nice plant man!! How did one auto get soo big!?! Think I'l defo have to try them out. Especially if the weed was that good as well. Might do 4 in coco and 2 in 2L Hempy sogs to try get used to that method. I'd do them all that way but dont want to mess them all up if I something goes wrong with the sogs as i've never done them before.

Plans are coming now I have 2 rooms!! My gf getting a bit annoyed I think when I say random grow ideas at 3am in the morning in bed! But she cool , she understands and loves nearly the same lol.

Thanks for the info guys!!!:thanks:

Hey man yeah i know what you mean i curb how much i yodel on about growing around my lady, she was a diamond today had so much work with cleaning, setting up flower room, re potting, pruning, mixing up feeds and taking photos etc.. gave her a few instructions and she was away :) took half the time it would of... like it when we work as a team! :high-five:

Checked in on how the clones were doing and there roots had taken off, decided it was time to get them into there 2 liter bottles and under the HPS, there was one clone "snow white" that's roots was not up to scratch with the others so left here in veg.

The girls are under a 600w digital ikon ballast hooked up to a air cooled hood running on a 5" RVK this will also be my extraction, i am yet to hook up the carbon filter as i just haven't had time but will get this done tomorrow, they are in a 1.2m tent that i cant fit 2 x of the trays you can see in the picture below these are able to hold many many 2 liters.

20120225_135835.jpg

I filled the res up with perlite and topped off with coco, the coco was pretreated with a light grow formula and some rhizotonic, after potting i gave them a feed to fill there res up, have to get used to how much I'm watering as you can see there was fair amount that has drained out, all look like they have taken the transition very well.

Flower room
20120225_175205.jpg

20120225_175227.jpg

Back Row - Og ~ Middle Row - Northan Lights ~ Front Row - Snow White
20120225_175303.jpg

20120225_175313.jpg

This is the best i could do with the white balancing on my mobile phone as i still have not got my camera back, next update should be satisfactory with true color and better focus, sorry!

Cant wait to see them kick off.. :)

Yeh Godspeed, Nice looking clones man, they look happy. This will be good for me to follow from the beginning and see hows the 2L Hempys are done. Hope all goes well man.:goodjob:

Yeh Godspeed, Nice looking clones man, they look happy. This will be good for me to follow from the beginning and see hows the 2L Hempys are done. Hope all goes well man.:goodjob:

Cheers JBC, this is my first run so it was be a new experience for me to chew in to. :high-five:

Update.

I have literally set everything up and stuck the girls in to flower, today i have been tinkering to get the temps and humidity correct, fans are set a little bit higher around 50% keeping the temps around 26*c if temps rise above 27*c fans will kick in full speed in till they have dropped again.

I have taken some cuts from a sweet cheese that's about to go to flower, these will be trained into bonsai's and kept for cuttings, if they produce how i think they will produce my sea of green might turn into a sea of sweet cheese.

Hey man yeah i know what you mean i curb how much i yodel on about growing around my lady, she was a diamond today had so much work with cleaning, setting up flower room, re potting, pruning, mixing up feeds and taking photos etc.. gave her a few instructions and she was away :) took half the time it would of... like it when we work as a team! :high-five:

Damn dude ,i would marry the girl man !
The way around here !

hi bro you are doing a very great work! Really awesome...
i have 5 hempys in full perlite and giving the the same organical nutes of soil but with a ph range between 5.8-6.2...did you ever tried organic? even in coco? right now the roots reached the bottom of the hempys and growing fast!

keep 'em growing! :peace:

Hi spammolo welcome, :thanks:

i have not had a tremendous amount of experience in soil, 4 harvests + these mothers, altho i would love to learn the chemistry involved in organics hydro is my comfort zone, i have read journals were growers run organics in hydro systems with great success.

Would like to check out your grow post a journal so we can all join in your success!

Back
Top Bottom