Nope she’ll finish when it’s time.

Based on tonight's pics, should I let her go another few days?

One of these pics is virtually identical except I changed the angle ever so slightly and the trichome went from clear to cloudy. Could my phone be giving me incorrect visuals?

I’d let it go at least another week, you have a lot of time invested so make sure she’s ready for harvast. They pack on a lot of weight during the last 2 weeks.

I’d let it go at least another week, you have a lot of time invested so make sure she’s ready for harvast. They pack on a lot of weight during the last 2 weeks.

Ok, I just want to make sure I'm not nuts on letting it go this long. I noticed the buds feel almost dry, not like they did a few weeks ago. They feel "harder", almost crispy and not sticky, but if I apply pressure, they are sticky. This "crispy" is on the purple part. I don't know what it means, is it dried out?

Sorry for all the questions.

I know why it won't finish. I don't check my timer that often...you know, set it and forget it. It was set to more than 12 hours light...I think my cat stomped on it.....damnit!

I'll keep checking all of the buds at least twice a day to see. RH is about 45% in the cabinet where they are drying with air lightly circulating and air being refreshed probably too quickly but I don't have a great setup.

It appears to only be in the dense amazing colas. Nothing else looks affected.... I'm so pissed. It was a beautiful plant that took a lot of work.

I'm going to bleach the cabinet after I'm done inspecting the salvageable pieces and starting again.

Any tips on preventing this in the future? More fans I side the cabinet?

Lower your humidity, let your pot dry out more instead of constant watering, and more fresh air and air movement. If you have it in a cabinet you need more fresh air circulating. Good luck on your next grow!

Back
Top Bottom