Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

@InTheShed @MrSauga I just did a slurry test after two feedings with the tree spikes the pH is at 5.6 down from 6.6 so it's working for me also.
Great news Smokey! That should make you feel a lot better. We now know how to correct a rising or falling pH rather quickly which will be key for those running Promix I think.

Great news Smokey! That should make you feel a lot better. We now know how to correct a rising or falling pH rather quickly which will be key for those running Promix I think.
Yes it is I do feel better. Another tool for the toolbox. The advise shed got from there tech was spot on. Now I wonder how fast it will rise without the ammoniacal nitrogen. Tonight is feed night I think I will leave the ammoniacal N out of the mix and then do a slurry test 2 day later. I have been doing my slurry test 2 days after feeding on a 3 day feed schedule.

There will be losses at harvest but at least there should be some decent bud. Blue Cheese #2 I have started calling the freaky foxtail fuckup plant it will be good for edibles or maybe hash.

I had a blue dream go all sativa foxtaily on me. Bout 1/3, maybe 2/5 or the buds were good enough for smoking. The rest could have smoked, sure, but was better for hash.

It happens, but at least there are ways to recoup a little bit instead of a total waste.

Made some dinner rolls today pics here
I think baked rolls are my second favorite aroma...you know the first..lol. Your thread always makes me hungry.

Excellent save with the tree spikes and the plants are looking much better. Harvest saved! :yahoo:

Not sure what the issue is with foxtails. I've grown a lot of plants with them and no one has ever had a problem smoking them. ;)

I actually like the look of them.

Thanks yes it has worked thank you for the help! The plant with the foxtails the top buds stoped growing when the pH issue arose. After the tree spikes they started growing again but foxtailing they are pretty loose buds but the other plants are getting nice and dense.

Got me some fox tails too oldsmokey. I dunno, I just keep telling myself they must be inseason :laugh:

That’s a hell of a recovery and well done to you oldsmokey and thank you @InTheShed for researching and posting the info for us all to see.:adore:

Got me some fox tails too oldsmokey. I dunno, I just keep telling myself they must be inseason :laugh:

That’s a hell of a recovery and well done to you oldsmokey and thank you @InTheShed for researching and posting the info for us all to see.:adore:
Thanks and your are correct without sheds info from the tech at promix my grow would of been doomed. Thanks shed for all you do:thanks:

Day 56 Flower Update
Good evening everyone:ciao: hope all is well with you. Plants are fattening up still but getting close. I checked the trichomes yesterday mostly cloudy no amber yet.

Lights on
IMG_20200902_180639.jpg

Group shot
IMG_20200902_180756.jpg

Blue Cheese#3
IMG_20200902_184850.jpg
IMG_20200902_184901.jpg

Blue Cheese#2
IMG_20200902_184914.jpg
IMG_20200902_184921.jpg

Back
Top Bottom