Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

Great journal, and a great haul. I’m already having a hard time keeping up with your new journal lol. I guess a motm win will do that to a guy!
:thumb:
Thanks DAB! I am doing my best to keep up with it as well if I go back to work It will be tough. MOTM is a true honor to me and came so unexpected. I truly appreciate everybody's support and try and give back whenever I can.
Have a great day :passitleft:

Well done,Smokey!
That's a harvest (or 4) to be proud of!

Congrats on MOTM! :yahoo: What a great attitude and that harvest is amazing. Have a great day Smokey! Stay stoned and stay stoneder:passitleft:

Nice work smokey :high-five: and the member of the month was well deserved! You bring positive vibes everywhere you go
Thanks Dank to bad I couldn't do that in the real world.:laughtwo:
Congrats on MOTM! :yahoo: What a great attitude and that harvest is amazing. Have a great day Smokey! Stay stoned and stay stoneder:passitleft:
Thanks Fred:passitleft:

Congrats Smokey!!!!! Well done! I've been jumping in and out in the background.

Hey I was going to send you something I think you'd enjoy. Just not sure how to go about that without DM. But didn't want you to think I forgot about ya.... impossible :hug:

No worries Momma I was supposed to come out your way this summer to put my mother's ashes in the ocean where her mother and father are. But with this covid I barely leave the house. Next summer for sure this is Something I have to do. Then maybe we could have some coffee.

Thank you, that would be lovely!!! I'd love to met ya for coffee/tea. I remember you mentioning that at the beginning of the year. I'm sorry this year as affected your plans.

I have my Moms ashes too. I know I'm suppose to rest her but .... I'm just finding it to hard. They say it gets easier.... I'm still waiting.

On a lighter note,

anytime :hug:

Hello everyone and welcome to my first journal. I have been hanging around here for a while now. Been off work because of the covid-19 for almost 2 months. Seems like the perfect time to start a journal. So let's jump right in then!

I will be growing in a 4.5'x8'x8' room in the basement of my house. I will be using my phone for the most part to document this.

Strains:
3 Blue Cheese feminized from Barney's Farm
1 Blueberry feminized free seed from Canukseeds

Medium:
Promix HP

Container:
.5 gallon plastic pots to start
7 gallon fabric pots

Nutrients:
Megacrop
PH 5.5 - 6.5

Lighting:
1000 watt HID dimable ballast MH/HPS

Ventilation:
6" inline fan 350CFM with 24" carbon filter
4" inline fan for fresh air
12" oscillating fan on floor for circulation
16" oscillating wall mount fan for circulation

My plan for this grow is to do some topping and LST and vegging for min of 8 weeks. I hope this will be a fun grow I welcome any advise, suggestions, questions and of course humour!

My grow space
IMG_20200507_132317.jpg

IMG_20200507_132353.jpg

IMG_20200507_133132.jpg

Blueberry
IMG_20200507_132536.jpg

Blue Cheese #1
IMG_20200507_132745.jpg

Blue Cheese #2
IMG_20200507_132914.jpg

Blue Cheese #3 always a slow poke
IMG_20200507_132923.jpg

So that's about it for now I will probably update every few days or so unless something exciting happens.

Grow on stay medicated:headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::blunt:
Superb job Bro! :thumb: Following this is going to be such a big help to me. I think I will start one too, although my plants are already 3 weeks into life now and a couple of feet tall. I'm in no way proficient yet, bu, I feel that if I start a journal, I dont have to bug people for help and if some see me doing something right they make a comment out of choice, and if someone sees me being an idiot they can laugh at me. (I have 9 plants in a separate tent now and it took me 4 weeks to find out they are male and no good to me, :p that's how much of a novice I am, I'm a quick learner at most stuff though, and am sure will be as much of a help as many long term.)

Hey Markup thanks I am finished this journal. I have a new one going have a look if you like the link is in my signature. You should start a journal then if you need any help everything you have been doing is documented also a good way to meet members here. You'll find most are very friendly and willing to help.
"You'll find most are very friendly and willing to help." Aren't they just my friend!! :circle-of-love: I've read thousands of posts since yesterday and am amazed about the good cheer and willingness of people on here to help each other out. That should be the way it is in all walks of life... but, unfortunately, it isn't. 013 on here gave me a tip yesterday that brought me back from the brink of despair :thumb: after discovering 3 days ago that 9 or 10 of my plants are males and then me getting over that, I noticed these stark white tips on my good plant leaves... I was devastated, and he gave me a simple fix, they look to be in rude health now after just 30 hours, and all is ship shape and Bristol fashion... even if my wife did want to punch my lights out for using her 6 month supply of roasting foil and kitchen tissues:high-five:
This is my new little family now :love: and the other pic is of the little traitors who turned out to be male, It's been 3 days now and I still haven't got the heart to go in and kill them, I even gave them a little drink today... I s'pose I could be hoping that they'll do that transgender thing for me and suddenly become productive?.:tommy:

20201114_004922.jpg

20201114_005024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom