Xbox's Monster Blue Dream - Grow #2 - 2011

yea i would say so!!! damn she looks good, can i take her on a date first, like i said on somebody elses journal, "fuk smokin it i wanna eat it" lol..and that last pic, them budds loke swole as shit, congrats on the finale!!! now its time for the best part, chop and smoke, oohh yeaa!!! this is why the nead to invent time machines so i can come over and try some of that shit... make sure you take some process pics of you takin care of buisness..

SukaFr33 im only about 20% done with her, still working on removing/trimming the fluffy buds, fatty colas still attached on. I took her out of her spot to an open space and she basically flopped over hahah, Half the plant went to the left and the other half went to the right.

Saddly though, she did partially hermie on me midway, so ive been removing some seeds. Got over 30 ripe ones so far, removed premature ones too. All i can say is im managing it the best i can. Also ive been working a little over 4 hours now.

Well you guys, after a grueling 10 hours of trimming alone, i can finally say im done! Hands are super sticky and smelly but im happy with the results:

This pic is of the plant without all the fluff, just top colas and fatty buds:

IMG_27471.JPG
IMG_27481.JPG

And this is her aftermath TRIDENT SWORD!!

IMG_27562.JPG

And these are all the beans i pulled off (probably missed a few too, ill look through the dry buds to find more next week:

IMG_27532.JPG

And finally, the buds all drying up in the closet (the very top fatty bud masses is the fluffy buds hanging on a clothing hanger)

IMG_27582.JPG

Ill have final harvest weight next week after their all nice and dry. Stay tuned everybody!

i have been silently following this and i must say the buds turned out amazing. they look very tasty. cant wait for the dry weight, and congrats!

Nice Haul! :goodjob:

The buds look great! Sorry to hear about the hermie and resulting seeds. I'm not totally sure, but I think a hermie seed is more likely to produce another hermie plant. If you plan to sprout those beans, be on the lookout.

i have been silently following this and i must say the buds turned out amazing. they look very tasty. cant wait for the dry weight, and congrats!

Glad you posted man! Thanks! Dry weight will be posted in about at week. Hoping for more than 4 zips.

Congrats bro, looks like a very nice yield and you get to see her again through those seeds. Really great job!

Thanks buddy, the seeds are the only leftovers of her, and they'll last a while!

Nice Haul! :goodjob:

The buds look great! Sorry to hear about the hermie and resulting seeds. I'm not totally sure, but I think a hermie seed is more likely to produce another hermie plant. If you plan to sprout those beans, be on the lookout.

Thanks bro! I think when you buy fem seeds online, those seeds are hermie seeds because hermie seeds produce 100% females, but they have a higher chance of herming on you too. Aside from that, im always on the lookout for them bananas, hate em soo much from last grow and this one LOL.

Back
Top Bottom