Xbox's Indoor Soil Grow - Blue Dream - 2010

Thanks for dropping in BassPlayer, next grow should be bigger and better :)

BlueDog here are the shots, i hope thier close enough for you to tell.

IMG_15222.jpg
IMG_15234.jpg
IMG_15277.jpg
IMG_15257.jpg
IMG_15284.jpg

Hey xbox good job on your grow! Been reading your posts for a while and you've done an amazing job and Have been very inspirational. Just got this account with my buddy to help us with our grows and so far the whole site in general has been a huge help. But yeah if you ever get the time you should look at our posts and pics and give us inputs on what you think. Thanks and good luck on POTM! -Ak907

Congrats Xbox on PoTM Win Like I said in december if you had been a couple weeks further into flower I would have voted for you myself . I did however vote for ya this month so glad you won I think you will dig the Ebook by ryan riley you won it is a really really good read and the extra stuff in it like the cookbook and designs for making homebad pipes wicked stuff. I personally am going to try the humate supreme myself in my grow that I am getting started now cant wait to try out the stuff I won in the plant of the year contest the new sns organic plant veg booster and bloom booster should be interesting combo .

Hey xbox good job on your grow! Been reading your posts for a while and you've done an amazing job and Have been very inspirational. Just got this account with my buddy to help us with our grows and so far the whole site in general has been a huge help. But yeah if you ever get the time you should look at our posts and pics and give us inputs on what you think. Thanks and good luck on POTM! -Ak907

Nice to see i have inspired somebody :) I'll definitely check out your pictures and posts man

:party: Congrats on POTM Xbox! :high-five:

Thanks 52! Your awesome, and thanks for sticking with the journal for all this time :high-five:

Congrats Xbox on PoTM Win Like I said in december if you had been a couple weeks further into flower I would have voted for you myself . I did however vote for ya this month so glad you won I think you will dig the Ebook by ryan riley you won it is a really really good read and the extra stuff in it like the cookbook and designs for making homebad pipes wicked stuff. I personally am going to try the humate supreme myself in my grow that I am getting started now cant wait to try out the stuff I won in the plant of the year contest the new sns organic plant veg booster and bloom booster should be interesting combo .

I was actually thinking of what you said about her last month. I appreciate the vote brosef. Once i get the ebook ill definitely check it out, i really like making edibles and the cookbook sounds interesting. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the humate supreme and SNS food works out for you. Also, congratulations of the POTY man, very awesome! :grinjoint:

Blue Dream. Vegged 50 days. Flowered 75 Days. 3 Seeds (i think). Mission Accomplished. Thanks for all who witnessed this fine lady grow from her itty bitty 2 inch clone days to this massive 3 foot monster. Thank you all who supported her in the plant of the month competition and lead her to victory. The harvest has arrived, and she is memory of the good times. Her clone is a part of her which still lives on :) I will not be taking a weight until she is going to be jarred. Stick around for pictures which i will be posting later tomorrow.

:Namaste:

:slide::cheer::high-five::party:

Sorry for my absence guys. Pics will eventually make it online. I found some spidery web stuff on the insides of the cola (that's it). Still don't know if its web or if its something worse, so im going to keep an eye on it. Currently im a little busy taking care of other stuff, so pics will have to be postponed till another day. Take care friends :)

Sorry for my absence guys. Pics will eventually make it online. I found some spidery web stuff on the insides of the cola (that's it). Still don't know if its web or if its something worse, so im going to keep an eye on it. Currently im a little busy taking care of other stuff, so pics will have to be postponed till another day. Take care friends :)

it can be mildew or im sorry bud rot bruh this happend when you let your plants go too long..ive seen it a couple times.. and ive gooten weed that the big nugs were like that when i cracked it open and i was like ewww! nasty shit bruh cut her down or its gonna get worse...that my serious honest opinion

it can be mildew or im sorry bud rot bruh this happend when you let your plants go too long..ive seen it a couple times.. and ive gooten weed that the big nugs were like that when i cracked it open and i was like ewww! nasty shit bruh cut her down or its gonna get worse...that my serious honest opinion

she's already cut down bro, i cut her last friday. the buds are drying up right now, and only the cola as any sign of those webs/mildew looking stuff. Ive noticed some discoloration which looks like bud rot on some parts, ill just cut those of, maximum 1% damage from bud rot if anything (fan leaves that i cut were goin a lil bad, about it though), and the most of the cola might get tossed if it happens to be mildew.

she's already cut down bro, i cut her last friday. the buds are drying up right now, and only the cola as any sign of those webs/mildew looking stuff. Ive noticed some discoloration which looks like bud rot on some parts, ill just cut those of, maximum 1% damage from bud rot if anything (fan leaves that i cut were goin a lil bad, about it though), and the most of the cola might get tossed if it happens to be mildew.

oh shiit forreal??? where the fuck have i been?? yeah man that would suck if you had to chuck the main... but you def dont wanna be smoking that shit no way :cough:

Xbox take a look at Woodsman's grow, the last 10 pages or so where we talk about a water cure. If it's not too bad you can save most of it that way.

You need to immediately trim all the buds off the stems and see what's what. The rot will be from the inside out.

Sorry for the news buddy, hope it's not too bad. What's your rh been like that last month or so?

Xbox take a look at Woodsman's grow, the last 10 pages or so where we talk about a water cure. If it's not too bad you can save most of it that way.

You need to immediately trim all the buds off the stems and see what's what. The rot will be from the inside out.

Sorry for the news buddy, hope it's not too bad. What's your rh been like that last month or so?

I found your explanation of water curing on Woodsman's page, i think ill try that with the infected cola. The rest i think im going to jar and see if anything develops after that. As for the rh, i don't know what the levels are since i don't have a meter, but in the past they have been relatively low. Maybe they have gone up because its been foggy/cloudy/rainy this past january. Also im confusing some of the trichomes as spider web looking things and stuff, ill definitely try to get a bunch of pics up for you guys later today. If its only spider webs, then i think ill just pick em off with a toothpick, but its mildew, ill do the water-cure.

The reason why i think it might be spider webs is because near the end of harvest i got spider mites, and i decided that there wont be any damage done by the time i harvest, so not worth spending money on pesticides and risk damaging the flowers too.

If anybody is interested in the clone, she's pretty huge, about a 1.5 feet tall, and a maximum diameter of 20 inches round.

Will be back later today with pics, updates, and hopefully some of you experienced growers can help me identify the fuzzy stuff :grinjoint:

this is where one of those monents but i hate to say it i told you so! you let the plant go way to long..this explains why you got a seed as well..that fuzzy stufff... its basicaly like cob webs inside your buds bro from it being so moist in the middle it starts to rot.. just like any over ripened fruit or vegitable... natures nature no mater what it is.... and as your buds dry those cob webs inside your bud get darker.... IMHO fuck trying to save those pieces that are covered in that shit.... you dont wanna be ingesting that crap... not even sure if its good to make bubble hash with...

Back
Top Bottom