Xbox's Monster Blue Dream - Grow #2 - 2011

Thanks for droppin by AshtonKusher!

I personally never like to transplant. I usually stick my clones into the largest bucket im going to use (in my case a 5 gallon). Also, it depends how big you want your plant. If you want a true monster and your going all outdoors, then transplant it and it should stretch up pretty good as the roots try to fill up from the 3 gallons to 30 gallons. Usually you want to transplant in veg so that the plant can grow bigger in size. Im not totally sure how much of an improvement it will have when transplanting right at the start of flowering.

yo i like that name bro, im also an avid xbox player, just pre-ordered the cod mw3, and your plant looks frosty as shit, bet that'll be some good smoke!!! i just started my second grow, check me out...

Well ive got all my business taken care of. Still struggling at getting nice HPS pics, but here are some night shots. day 60 flowering, shes gonna get chopped really soon.

IMG_26202.JPG

IMG_26301.JPG
IMG_26312.JPG
IMG_26254.JPG
IMG_26242.JPG
IMG_26355.JPG
IMG_26345.JPG
IMG_26366.JPG

Those buds are getting very swollen now :cheer:

It's nice when you see those calyxes get big and start to take over the pistils. Should be some really great smoke :tokin:

I think the pics look great! How much longer are you thinking? I would think if you could push another 1-2 weeks those buds would snapping stems :). How are the trichs looking?

Great Job!

I hear ya I'm buckling down as we speak, 4 finals this week! (Two done ;) ) Hello 18 hr days!

:reading420magazine::nomo:

dude hope you did god on the finals, and them buds are lookin tastey as shit, wish i had a sample of that.. and conrats on finishin up your second grow..

Finals went well, weren't too bad, but im just glad their over.

Those buds are getting very swollen now :cheer:

It's nice when you see those calyxes get big and start to take over the pistils. Should be some really great smoke :tokin:

I think the pics look great! How much longer are you thinking? I would think if you could push another 1-2 weeks those buds would snapping stems :). How are the trichs looking?

Great Job!

I was thinking i should cut parts of her down this weekend. But im not totally sure what would be the best move now. When ive looked at the trichs most of them are cloudy and clear. Not to many amber ones yet. Thats not a big problem for me as i like the cerebral highs than the body ones. She's coming up on week 9 in a couple of days. I might harvest on week 10.

I like how the sexy hippie ladys explains it :)...

YouTube - ‪Harvest Your Marijuana‬‏

Either way it looks like you have some time left, but you are there and can see the little indicators better than I can. You should get the head-high from this strain anyway I would think. Isn't blue dream a 10 week strain??? Sorry I can't remember right now :tokin::tokin::tokin:.

I know grow times are always different, but I think you'll be fine waiting a bit.

last grow i let'em sit in the dark for 3 days and by then it was already dried out anyway so it worked out.. but hey whatever works for you, i never heard about what she did in the video, how she cut it and put it in a vase wit some water, sounds good, might have to give it a try next time and put it in the dark that way.. so many ways not enough plants.. :tokin:

Thanks you guys! Every time all you post on here, it gives me a smile on my face :) I'm just very glad to have nice friends like you here and all the support from this forum! :Namaste:

52! Im glad you got your computer fixed up and your back just in time for the best part! :yahoo:

SuKaFr33! Hell yeah! I'll post one last shot of the whole girl and cola shots for you guys tomorrow night before i chop chop on tuesday. :Rasta:

Dime! Oh man, that harvest is gonna take FOREVER!!! :goof:

Thanks you guys! Every time all you post on here, it gives me a smile on my face :) I'm just very glad to have nice friends like you here and all the support from this forum! :Namaste:

52! Im glad you got your computer fixed up and your back just in time for the best part! :yahoo:

SuKaFr33! Hell yeah! I'll post one last shot of the whole girl and cola shots for you guys tomorrow night before i chop chop on tuesday. :Rasta:

Dime! Oh man, that harvest is gonna take FOREVER!!! :goof:

dude thats what i was sayin in my first journal, that this site to me is like facebook to others, im on here like some people are on facebook, i love this site, prolly because we all love the same thing WEED!!!! :high-five: :)

Back
Top Bottom