Xbox's Indoor Soil Grow - Blue Dream - 2010

Looking great! :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Plant is looking great. This strain was featured in HIGH TIMES article "Top 10 strains of 2010" and was listed as a clone only strain that is a blueberry/haze hybrid. I got a chance to buy some down at the local coop and it has a very lemony berry taste and gives you a good buzz. I didn't have some really dense buds of it. Mostly popcorn buds, but it did have a very good lemony blueberry taste with a sativa high. My girlfriend and I both tried some and thought it was pretty good, and we are big time Indica smokers.

Thanks you guys for the compliments. I feel that most likely my picture quality wasnt as good as when compared to the others, the buds weren't as developed when i submitted it 15 days ago, and people tend to vote for the most bud-packed frosty white ones. Ill attempt again in January :D Also i did like your plant very much Cateros, nice jam-packed in frosty goodness!

Thanks much x you definetly got my vote if you resubmit her next month thats for sure. The plant that I have up there is actually still in flower right now has about 8 days untill it gets cut down, it seems to be a hybrid of some sort although it kept the stature of an indica its flowering time will end up being 11 weeks to get it to 60/40 cloudy/amber trics

I hope everybody had an awesome Happy New Years!

Ive upped the nutes to 30ml of Power Flower + 5 ml of molasses + 5ml of epsom. Usuall yellowing of the bottom leaves is still going on, and ive had a gnat problem developing on the soil but a yellow sticky pad is solving the problem :) Either this week or next week ill be submiting her again for Plant of the Month competition, i think i may have a chance now that the buds are fully formed ;)

Now some bud pr0n for you guys to enjoy!

Day 56 flowering:

IMG_12369.jpg
IMG_12385.jpg
IMG_12495.jpg
IMG_12544.jpg
IMG_12655.jpg

BD will make a nice addition man. The aroma is very unique sweet smell and if LST'd better than what i did, most likely you'll yield more than 2oz easily (with your setup). As Growing247 said, rated one of the top 10 strains of 2010 by hightimes--you cant go wrong with that hahah!

I am very educated with the bluedream bud just never grown it but have smoked a ton of it and can vouch for hightimes it is one of my most fav strains of the year and i believe with my set up the yeild of blue dream is about 2 pounds per 1000watt light which is very good considering most strains will only yield about a pound per 1000w light.. def stoked to get her in there

Been a long time since last update. She's been packing some weight and buds are getting thicker and all the good stuff haha. I just realized that my flowering date is 2 weeks ahead because i starting counting right after i switched the lights, but most people count 2 weeks after the switch because it takes that long for the plant to switch over and pistillate. So im coming up at 10 weeks my time, but its 8 weeks since i saw pistils, so approximately 2 more weeks left of flowering cause the main cola is still white.

Day 69 Flowering

IMG_13587.jpg
IMG_13727.jpg
IMG_13604.jpg
IMG_13524.jpg
IMG_13677.jpg

You guys remember when i attempted to clone? Here is the old picture from like 1 month ago.

IMG_11984.jpg

This is the clone now, i lost count of how many veg days, but thats ok, i think im going to keep her a mother, not totally sure on that yet.

IMG_13834.jpg
IMG_13805.jpg

its about that time to start the flush!!! flush for 2 weeks bruh! just PH'd water and your good to go! oh man and you were only looking to yield 2 oz i would say you got at least 4 there my man!

THANKS ProblemChild!! 2 weeks are an estimate, I don't wanna flush to early then when 2 weeks are up, oops shes not ripe yet haha, that would be a fail. The trics are like 3-7% amber atm. 4oz DAYYMMNN, that would make my day!! Shes still packing weight, each bud site got new growth still growing. As for the smell, its fantastic when compared to the first girl i had. First one was a skunky mess, but this one, very aromatic fruity smell that once upon hitting your nose it feels like a nice cool breeze just hit you from the middle of a fruit farm in sunny cali. Very enjoyable it say the least hahah.

Back
Top Bottom