Xbox's Monster Blue Dream - Grow #2 - 2011

The weekend has arrived, sorry for not update as often, i was quite busy last week studying up for multiple tests and ive finally finished them.

Enjoy~!

IMG_19193.JPG
IMG_19333.JPG
IMG_19343.JPG
IMG_19221.JPG
IMG_19275.JPG
IMG_19293.JPG
IMG_19306.JPG

Wow! That girl looks amazing my friend :goodjob:

Those pistils are crazy big; the close ups remind me of coral from the Great Barrier Reef! Except if fish ate that, they would be baked as HELL! :rofl:

Your doing great and those pictures are fantastic again...:Namaste:

Thanks you guys for the photography compliments, im not the greatest but im expereimenting :thumb: Also she's starting to smell the place up too! I also removed a ton of leaves from the top canopy to help light penetrate the lower branches. Im going to add a makeshift co2 bottle and close the closet so that the plant gets higher concentrations of co2 and hopefully helps make them buds chunky!

Wow, the buds are filling in very nicely!

It's crazy how fast the calyxes swell huh? The next couple of weeks are going to be sick :headbanger:

Great yet again, lots of good smoke coming your way ;)

Yeah, ive been trying to add extra co2 whenever i can to her so that the bud swelling is even more. Hopefully they get really heavy before i cut her down. I need to invest in a 150w hps, that would probably help more than what im rolling now. Plus, 150 or even 200 is more than enough for a single plant. Maybe next time lol. :Rasta:

As always, glad you come by and post here those nice compliments :)

Back
Top Bottom