Xbox's Indoor Soil Grow - Blue Dream - 2010

Hey everybody! Hope the week is going well for everyone. Like to give a shout out to j4s2u0 for surviving this crazy week w00t. ProblemChild for his killer crop. 52 for his amazing support and vote in the POTM (Good luck for NOTM man!!). And everybody else who has dropped by and giving compliments and support. I've submitted this pretty gal here called Blue Dream to the Plant of the Month Competition. Great plants have been submitted in this wonderful month of January. Just asking if you guys could show support and help vote for my lady in the competition and check out the works of art people have submitted. (Friendly campaigning hehe):yahoo:

Plant of the Month Contest

New pictures will be uploaded very soon (later this week), so far she's still packing weight and out of sheer confusion i have found 1 seed developing in this clone-only strain. I am quite perplexed as to how a seed ended up growing. Possibly hermied this gal in late harvest, so the crop isn't damaged (since ive only found 1). Frankly im happy for her to have a seed, it means i can continue to grow her in the future. :tokin:

:party:

yes that is right they are all fem but can be prone to hermie again if grown out because fem pollen is usually caused by some type of stress... or light leaks..

Hey there everybody! Its picture update time. Sad thing has happened my friends, since i don't have a timer for my lights, i have to manually plug and unplug, well a couple of times i forgot to unplug on time and shut it off an hour or two late, well, it seems this has hermied my beautiful girl. So ive been plucking off them green banana's whenever i see them. Good thing is that she's late in bloom so most likely minimal damage will be done to the crop. Other than that, she's doing great.

Id like to give a huge shout out to HappyKitty for the photo ratings. Always puts a smile on my face :)

As always, don't forget to vote her up in the Plant of the Month Contest if you havent already. :yahoo:

Day 76 Bloom (Day 62 excluding the 2 week light switch time)

IMG_14315.jpg
IMG_14236.jpg
IMG_14255.jpg
IMG_14346.jpg

Do i sees me a smidgit of purple? (below) :winkyface:
IMG_14437.jpg
IMG_14182.jpg

IMG_14204.jpg

Heres the lil clone ;)
IMG_14125.jpg

dude you got so much weed there your so hitting over your 2 oz mark.. that plant is sooo lush.. bruhh you got that biooth dialed in... i wish i could taste that with you.. got some indoor BD right now but no it aint as good as yours...id love to see you get a good indoor room going something like mine you would kill it bruhh... hope you get that POTM.. you no you got my vote....havent figured out what strain imma put in there all looking so good so far veery fat for only 3 weeks .... 6 weeks left.. there gonna be soooo fat.. anyway im rambling... im out PC

dude PC, if i did have the proper lights oh man, definitely would yield 1/2 lb on her!! I appreciate the vote man get your buddys to vote up to haha :high-five:

funnystyle, nice to see you drop by man, havent seen you around in a long time bro. diggin your skunk man, perfect! :grinjoint:

As for everybody else that has visited thanks for your continuous support and compliments and VOTES in the POTM contest!

So i think its time that i start flushing her starting tomorrow. Shes at Day 64 flowering so im going to flush for 1 week straight, and then keep her in the dark cycle for approximately 4-7 days with flushing in the dark too. Hopefully she'll be ready for harvest by then with minimal hermie damage and that 1 seed i see be nice and ready.
:peace: :yahoo:

Waddup everybody, heres a juicy update for you guys. The hermie aspect wont damage my plant cause she'll get cut down within the next couple weeks. Ive started flushing today so that will be nice. I'm enjoying the nice fruity scent it's giving off, lookin forward to a clean harvest YAY!

Day 79 (65 w/o 2w switch phase)

IMG_14763.jpg
IMG_14583.jpg
IMG_14555.jpg
IMG_14614.jpg

SEED :) ^^^^^^^
IMG_14742.jpg

this mini cola started bending weirdly LOL
IMG_14703.jpg

FRostY
IMG_14498.jpg

And last but not least, CLone #1

As always, remember to VOTE for her if you havent already in the POTM contest. Only 5 more days till voting is over. This is intense.

So i come home today to find my 2 CFL bulbs for my BD clone had fallen on her and completely shriveled up 1 branch and burnt a good 5 leaves!!! :thedoubletake: :'( :'( :'(
Lesson Learned = Dont use cheap tape to hold up lights.
Also humidity is getting a lil to high and she's got condensation all over her leaves, now i gotta fix that problem.

IMG_14844.JPG

The big girl is fine though, she's going as planned.

Update time again.

Day 83 Flowering on my schedule, but its Day 69 Flowering from the time post people count at. I'm planning on harvesting next saturday. I'll be trying to make a dark spot for her and stick her in there (and continue flushing) until harvest time. The seed looks just about ready, and her leave are curling, its time my friends. :surf:

As for the clone, after i figured out that the bulbs had fallen and been stuck inside the bush for 7 HOURS! and i lonely lost a few leaves and that one branch i posted above. Good thing CFL's don't burn so bad oh man! :slide:

Also i would like to give thanks to all my supporters and friends who have stopped by in this journal and said a few nice words :) And also to all the people who voted for me in the POTM contest. Theres 2 more days left of voting, Vote it up peeps :thumb:

Nuff talk, moar pics ;)

IMG_15154.jpg
IMG_15102.jpg
IMG_15162.jpg

You can see some burn marks on some of the leaves, but she bounced back 2 fold!:yummy:
IMG_15085.jpg

Thanks funny. The cola looks larger than in the big, im guessing it's going to be about 10-15 grams after harvest. I'm looking at between 2-3oz range hopefully. Shes in dark cycle plus outdoor cold night-time treatment :) Harvest is next saturday, can't wait till then!

How close to lindsay are you, bro?

Hey XBox looks like you're going to win POTM congrats! I gotta say she's looking even more spectacular now. Just a gorgeous plant perfectly grown and she looks like she's ready. Sorry I missed your grow but great job!

Hey XBox looks like you're going to win POTM congrats! I gotta say she's looking even more spectacular now. Just a gorgeous plant perfectly grown and she looks like she's ready. Sorry I missed your grow but great job!

Thanks for the compliments BlueDog. Its okay if you missed it, no harm done, no hard feelings. Thanks for dropping by, it's never too late :thumb::peacetwo:

Thanks for the compliments BlueDog. Its okay if you missed it, no harm done, no hard feelings. Thanks for dropping by, it's never too late :thumb::peacetwo:

Haha it's all good. I just read back a few pages.

If you can would you post a few close up pics of the cola buds? I'm trying to figure out when mine will be finished and pics help a lot. Not as much a close up as the trich shots although those are great too. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom