Xbox's Monster Blue Dream - Grow #2 - 2011

Been more than a week, here's some picture updates for you guys, she's plumping up nicely and lookin pretty good for Plant of the Month May Edition. I appreciate those who have stopped by and given their compliments, advice's, and just the overall support. Thanks friends :)

IMG_21676.JPG
IMG_22033.JPG
IMG_2220.JPG
IMG_22346.JPG
IMG_23154.JPG

You know it's funny about women, as they grow up they seem to all want to change their hair color :)

Still looking good my man, what a change over the last few weeks. You are gonna need a couple hands to trim that girl.:high-five:

Hey Box, those are some sweet looking buds:goodjob:.

Thanks Mugs :grinjoint:

You know it's funny about women, as they grow up they seem to all want to change their hair color :)

Still looking good my man, what a change over the last few weeks. You are gonna need a couple hands to trim that girl.:high-five:

Dude I know haha! My last plant took me about 6 hours of trimming alone! Constant cleaning the scissors and patience!

Just actually cruised on by this grow and am i sure glad i did. Major props bro and that beautiful lady you have there is going to bring you many more smiles here in the near future. Gnarly job so far and looking forward to seeing this lady all grown up. Its nice to see the visualization of T.L.C. Really defines the grower and of course the lovely ladies will always show you the same appreciation right back!
Happy Growing
Endo:blunt:

So im thinking of investing in either a 150w or 250w HPS setup. Right now the 150w looks ideal but im just afraid if i want to expand in the future, it wont be sufficient enough.

This is the 150w model im looking at right now. I havent found a decent cheap 250w yet. Craigslist has a ton of 400, 600, and 1000 watt setups for cheap, but thats overkill for me.

Sun System® HPS 150 Grow Light Fixture from Growco Indoor Garden Supply

So im thinking of investing in either a 150w or 250w HPS setup. Right now the 150w looks ideal but im just afraid if i want to expand in the future, it wont be sufficient enough.

This is the 150w model im looking at right now. I havent found a decent cheap 250w yet. Craigslist has a ton of 400, 600, and 1000 watt setups for cheap, but thats overkill for me.

Sun System® HPS 150 Grow Light Fixture from Growco Indoor Garden Supply

Hey my man, have you checked HTG? They have 400W MH or HPS kits for around 40-50 bucks more with 55K lums. Just an Idea...:)

They also have 250 kits for 2 bucks less ;) Don't know how I missed "Overkill for me" ooops.

Thanks dime! I have a feeling that this particular plant is going to run until day 70 because its a clone from my last plant, and that one took till day 70 LOL. I guess all i can do is wait. I may dose her 1 more time with nutes if needed.

As for future grows i will not veg them to be this huge haha, i think the smaller sized plants would perform better for my setup :) Hopefully i can start a couple of em from some seeds ive gotten from my past grows.

Yeah Plato, this strain likes to push it past the conventional 8-10 weeks range.

------

Hey everbody, ive got a question, im looking to purchase either 150w or 250w HPS light and in not sure about heat issues and i would like your opinions. I made a thread with a little more detail and i will link you guys to it to check it out. Input is greatly appreciated!
:Namaste: 150w VS. 250w

Yeah Plato, this strain likes to push it past the conventional 8-10 weeks range.

------

Hey everbody, ive got a question, im looking to purchase either 150w or 250w HPS light and in not sure about heat issues and i would like your opinions. I made a thread with a little more detail and i will link you guys to it to check it out. Input is greatly appreciated!
:Namaste: 150w VS. 250w

They have 400W HPS with built in ballists. don't waste your $ on anything less. My 2C. IMO the minimum is 400W and the difference on the power bill is minimal but the results are night and day. :wood:

They have 400W HPS with built in ballists. don't waste your $ on anything less. My 2C. IMO the minimum is 400W and the difference on the power bill is minimal but the results are night and day. :wood:

Well of course 400w is better, but it's just not practical for me with my space and ventilation. And i don't plan on making a farm of 6+ plants, 1-2 max is chill with me. But i i have noticed that 400w is the popular wattage which most people use.

:surf:

Back
Top Bottom